PDA

View Full Version : Age of "chaos"

mikil100
13th June 2006, 12:03 PM
It seems that Kings of Chaos is actually living up to its name, With all of the top rankers getting whiped out in to the lower ranks from BSS and others, the ability to sabatoge alot easier, and lots of hostilities between alliances, is it just me, or is it really getting chaotic, I was only here since the beginning of age 5, but it seems alot more crazy than now. What do you guys think, chaotic, or normal.

cycoduck
13th June 2006, 12:32 PM
It's par for the course

tdbenny30
13th June 2006, 05:00 PM
it makes the game more fun. what fun is a game where it is dominated by the same people. it is more fun when the ranks are being shifted around and everyone is fighting each other.

mikil100
13th June 2006, 05:07 PM
I know, and i am loving that, but i was just wondering if you guys thought it was chaotic, i like it

Soriun
13th June 2006, 06:24 PM
Its good, because it is really active.

Wars for some means gaining ranks for others....

War:

:enforcer: :minigun:
:uzi: :sniper:

Meanwhile:

Rank 1000...Rank 400...Rank 10....

:bolt:

mikil100
13th June 2006, 06:45 PM
well it hasnt goyyen much easier for me, but atleast my rank has gone up about 250 in the last day or two, not i'm almost in the 900's but, some people, prolly have it really easy

Guns-and-Ammo
14th June 2006, 01:45 AM
yep it is a fun part of the game...plus sabs can be fun when you are doing them, but then you dont like them when they are on j00 :)

mikil100
14th June 2006, 06:15 AM
Sadly, now that the formulas are changed, it is the age of clickwhore and rankwhore, hopefully it gets changed so it can be chaos again, me misses it already.

NC_philosopher
15th June 2006, 05:45 AM
the people who claimed that KoC would be ruled by sabbers were wrong :)
KoC is ruled by chaos (clickers that change constantly and now don't work for me, wars, sabbers, attacks, chains that split up after merging a week before, etc etc)
i like it...

Ralph_Anthony
16th June 2006, 07:52 AM
Ill be attacking!!!!

Fergie
16th June 2006, 08:09 AM
hello

Kill3rSam
16th June 2006, 11:19 AM
spam ^^

erm why does almost everyone says this game is based on rankers and clicker and other side sabbers ?

as soon as forumula's are changed a bit wherefor sabotage was unfair and unbalanced to all other races and playstyles it's age of rankwhores again

the basic of this game is gold , defending it or attacking for it , as soon as sabotage was released on this game , with the upcomming of sab accounts and alliance , same time less and less people stayed playing , like 100 k less i think ^^

coincidense ?

WhySoCry
16th June 2006, 02:07 PM
spam ^^

erm why does almost everyone says this game is based on rankers and clicker and other side sabbers ?

as soon as forumula's are changed a bit wherefor sabotage was unfair and unbalanced to all other races and playstyles it's age of rankwhores again

the basic of this game is gold , defending it or attacking for it , as soon as sabotage was released on this game , with the upcomming of sab accounts and alliance , same time less and less people stayed playing , like 100 k less i think ^^

coincidense ?

So youd rather play a game which is actually way more simple? Just click/attack/bank and youd be willing to do that for 6 ages straight without any new features ? Well in that case, Id applaud you as id get bored as hell playing the same game over and over without new stuff.

edit: oh I just noticed, your high ranked so therefor, I believe you enjoy doing that. have fun

Kill3rSam
16th June 2006, 02:46 PM
i'm not playing for rank :P i"m playin to have a strong account , the rank is just a result of that ;)

this game is a timefiller, you should'nt focus your life about it lol, and there is a LOT more to this game then the actual game ...

i'm not saying sabbotage should be taken out of the game, it shouldn't have more advantages to play as sabber as there are for other play styles ,which defenally was the case with the other sab formula ..