PDA

View Full Version : sabbing with more spys

Tavix
9th June 2006, 02:48 PM
I know that last age, you could never get through if you sent more then one spy but is that changed this age?

because I know that if you get caught, your weapons are gone so it would make more sence to me that more spys are more risky.

jog1
9th June 2006, 03:47 PM
the more spies you send the more weapon you can sab.

Uvi
9th June 2006, 03:57 PM
It's ment to be 30 weapons per spy.

r0b-dog
9th June 2006, 11:25 PM
yes, and even the sab formula has changed.:'(

NC_philosopher
10th June 2006, 01:12 AM
I know that last age, you could never get through if you sent more then one spy but is that changed this age?

because I know that if you get caught, your weapons are gone so it would make more sence to me that more spys are more risky.
we had this discussion over and over again.

up to 4 spies (seems to be the best)

Aran
10th June 2006, 06:58 AM
yes, and even the sab formula has changed.:'(

Yeah and its better lol, I mostly uses 1 or 2, 2 gets through easier I have the feeling but weaps get damaged easier, therefor its best to also buy cheap sab weaps so u only lose em and not ur nunchaku.

kuoman
11th June 2006, 08:21 AM
What about having a lot of spies but no spies tools? That way, no spy tools will get damaged.
Does spy tools get damaged or lost?

robin85
11th June 2006, 08:33 AM
spy tools get lost. almost every time your operation have been intercepted

being sabbed sucks, but if you see in your intell how many times the operation has been intercepted (so that your enemy lost lots of tools) it lightens the pain :)

NC_philosopher
11th June 2006, 08:53 AM
What about having a lot of spies but no spies tools? That way, no spy tools will get damaged.
Does spy tools get damaged or lost?
no spy tools... last age it was like this:
the tools/spies rating
if you have 500 tools and 1000 spies, this rating is 0.5
the lower this rating, the less chance you have to get through...

so probably not the best solution :)