PDA

View Full Version : In reference to TRD bans

Solitude
7th June 2006, 05:43 AM
[QUOTE=FiT-VegnaBlitz]3 days is not a long time. You can still read the TRD-[QUITE]

This isn't true.

Note, when I msged a mod regarding the ban, it was ignored. 'gg for an unwarrented 3 day suspension'

And fyi, if anyone makes inane speculation about my age plans, I'll sab you. :) have a nice day!

Ady
7th June 2006, 08:36 AM
ive been banned a few times and i get ignored too lol

log out of your account, then you can read TRD, u just cant post ;)

NuBxJ2x
7th June 2006, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=FiT-VegnaBlitz]3 days is not a long time. You can still read the TRD-[QUITE]

This isn't true.

Note, when I msged a mod regarding the ban, it was ignored. 'gg for an unwarrented 3 day suspension'

And fyi, if anyone makes inane speculation about my age plans, I'll sab you. :) have a nice day!

OMG, I will sab you bcuz my pen is is small.

SilverSable
7th June 2006, 12:27 PM
If you have a problem with warnings or bannings, take it up with an admin. You will find however, we have a zero-tolerance policy for the TRD forums. You all new it ahead of time and most of you did it to yourselves.

We tried over and over to kindly tell you all to stop spamming the thread, these are your consequences.

In the future, take your complaints to an admin, don't post your problems in here, this is a KOC forum (in this section anyways) not a complaint forum.

Closed.