PDA

View Full Version : Koc Admins - Change of Heart

oldDarmael
6th June 2006, 10:02 AM
I do not know what has changed this age, but has anyone noticed the level of involvement on the part of the admins.

They are constantly refining things, and just in General, making their presence known.

I was having a problem clicking. No one seemed to know what to do. In desperation, I e-mailed the Admins.

Aman replied the next day and started making suggestions. When he could do no more he got on MSN with me and worked with me for over an hour. He resolved the issue and went on his merry way.

Thanks Aman. :badteeth:

Neomackenzie
6th June 2006, 10:06 AM
I would like to see how long this will last.

SilentSavage
6th June 2006, 12:24 PM
i give it unti the end of this age, then its over

EworTam-
6th June 2006, 12:32 PM
I also sent them an e-mail, and was suprised to get a reply. Nice chappies those admins :)

They are always active at the start of an age, and then just pop by when they feel like it. However I've never seen them quite so active. I just hope they keep it up enough to ban all the major cheaters and get bugs sorted out.

sabalot
6th June 2006, 01:20 PM
whats the admins e-mail i would like to send them an email.

Elfdude143
6th June 2006, 01:21 PM
ben, rocco, aman or nick @kingsofchaos.com

Tek
6th June 2006, 03:00 PM
those guys don't use their time very wisely, they spend too much time on koc in the beginning of an age so they're busy with college later on...

obviously koc is one of the hundred things that keeps them busy but a 1 hour convo on msn... damn, I would've told you to find someone who can fix your computer a lot sooner :P

oldDarmael
6th June 2006, 05:09 PM
I would like to see how long this will last.

Not very positive

i give it unti the end of this age, then its over

Again, not really too positive

those guys don't use their time very wisely, they spend too much time on koc in the beginning of an age so they're busy with college later on...

obviously koc is one of the hundred things that keeps them busy but a 1 hour convo on msn... damn, I would've told you to find someone who can fix your computer a lot sooner :P

FYI, it wasn't just my computer. There were hundreds of people who couldn't click on their own recruit link. Given the total number of people affected, I thought it was rather nice of Aman to spend the time.

Now there are a few of us that can go back to having a good time.

:crowd: :crowd: :crowd: :crowd: :crowd:

Tavix
6th June 2006, 07:29 PM
I think the Admins are more active because schools out for the summer

they have extra time on their hands so they are spending it improving KoC

Neomackenzie
7th June 2006, 04:03 AM
Well they better work hard this time thought.. The game hasn't moved much in 3 years so let's hope to have "real" changes soon enough.

And summer only last a few months so god... What are they doing on holidays? Going on trips with the money they make out of koc. :cheerlead

Solitude
7th June 2006, 05:40 AM
The admins are on break atm from uni I believe.