PDA

View Full Version : How can i make my army...

numlock
5th June 2006, 01:31 PM
So i started to play aga in KOC and i wonderd that how can i make my own army. I went to " Mercenaries" and made some untraind troops and then it sad "No more than 25% of your army can consist of mercenaries."

Help pleace... :help:

Joe-
5th June 2006, 01:39 PM
hey
you can only have 25% of your total fighting force as mercenaries
you have to get a bigger total fighting force first

go to this: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897
there are recruiters and link trading sites on there where you get get more men!

Joe

numlock
5th June 2006, 01:41 PM
hey
everyone starts somewhere eh? ;)

go to this: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897
there are recruiters and link trading sites on there where you get get more men!

Joe

i don't get it... I'm so big nuub in this game and at English that i need strate help (that every one dose everything for me :dork:)

Soriun
5th June 2006, 01:42 PM
Oh boy, big open question.

Ok, so basicly if you do not use a clicker, start attacking people for money and try to raise your total fighting force by unit production.

If you do plan to click, follow this guide to CW i made not too long ago.

To register for CW.......

http://72.21.44.210/wildfire/index.php

1.Click on that link above this step.
2.You should come to a Pheonix Rising site. There where it says "Login", on the right of that says "Register", click on register.
3.There you will see 2 choices, one says "Register for Wildfire", click on that. (DO NOT CLICK ON "Join the command chain")
4.After you click on "Register for Wildfire" some boxes that you have to fill in pop up.
~~Registration
--The first box is for your Username. Note: This is required to be exactly the same as your Kings of Chaos username; the system will not work with any other name. Watch out for capitalization. (To be sure you get the right name, simply go to Command Center in Kings of Chaos, highlight your name at the top right corner of the User Info table, and paste it here.) Deliberately entering your username not to match your KOC name is grounds for banning, sabotaging, and/or mass attacks from Phoenix Rising. (so yeah, use your KoC name, and check the box under that message, MUST be checked)
--The second box is for your Email Adress.
--The third box is for your KoC Link.
Enter your unique recruit link here; to find it, go to Command Center in Kings of Chaos, scroll down to the bottom to the Recruiting table. Your link is at the end of the notice, and has 8 random letters and numbers in it. Paste the entire link in this box.
--The fourth box is for your Current Army Size (put how big your army is currently) then click on the drop down menu next to that box and click on your race.
--After the army size box and drop down menu, there is another drop down menu under the subtitle "Which allience are you in", click on the dropdown and pick "Wildfire User", then check the box next to the dropdown menu.
--Finally check the box under the subtitle "Agreement" and all that contract stuff.
--Then click on "Sign Up"
5.Next you will find yourself at a screen saying you ahve registered, there you will find your password (please copy the password on notepad so you dont lose it)
6.Click on this link again. ( http://72.21.44.210/wildfire/index.php )
7.Then on the top there should be a bold message in red that says "Only the newest version of clickwhore 2r from this page is working. get it or it won't work as the admins have changed the page - you might also experience clicks not registering when you choose more than one window - try to keep the green bar small if you are clicking with more than one."
8.On that message, click on "this page" which should be an a bold underlined black.
9.When you click on it, there should be a download screen, when that download screen pops up, click on "Save to disk".
10.The icon for Clickwhore2q should be on your desktop, click on it.
11.When it opens, click on "Split Screen Mode" (Its faster), dont worry about scroll. There will be a drop down menu for "windows", pick 10 windows. dont worry about the rest of the stuff on there and just press "Start".
12.When you press start you will see the log in screen again, there log in with your Username and password.
13.After that you will see your "Mini Stats" come up, dont worry about that.
14.Soon windows will pop up (DONT CLOSE THEM, or it wont work)
15.The windows should load after about 30 seconds into link pages. every time a link page pops up, click on the number to register your click and get a unit. (Each click is worth one unit)
16.When you dont want to click anymore, press "Quit" and it will register your clicks and put you back on the Pheonix Rising site.
17.Finally you can close everything and wait for your soldiers to arrive.

Note: when you get units, you might get more than you should in soldiers and get negative credits, just click and pay off your debt in credits to fix that.

Well have fun clicking. ^^

-Soriun

Well yeah, clickers can be used to gain as much as 1000 units per day, which means you will grow faster. There are also others, such as LaCN...forgot the others :(

I think i only covered a bit on how to make your Total Fighting Force grow.

Someone over the rest of it.

:bty:

-Ofcourse this is only indepth to one clicker.

Im pretty sure GUA covers it better, so go here if you dont find my guide helpful. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897

Joe-
5th June 2006, 01:42 PM
my mistake, sorry. i just told you how to get round it, and didn't tell you why :)

Joe

numlock
6th June 2006, 10:38 AM
Ok, so basicly if you do not use a clicker, start attacking people for money and try to raise your total fighting force by unit production.

:o Okei, thnx for the tip :D I just found the spot where to make men :P
Thank you! ;)

Soriun
6th June 2006, 12:38 PM
No problem :)

Bleh sorry for wasting space on such a short reply.

robin85
7th June 2006, 04:28 AM
instead of to learn him how to click you can also learn him to upgrade his Unit Production