PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell

AmericazNightmare
4th June 2006, 12:12 PM
Alright. Right now im in a little war with another clans chain. My spy rating is like 500k or around there. The paste 4 days iv been able to sabb almost all of them and every day iv sabbed on average like 40 weapons. And today i started my normal sabbs and I COULDNT SABB ANYTHING! Everysingle time my one spy would get caught. I could spy on all of them but i couldnt sabb for some reason. Does anyone know whats going on???

Thanks

DJ-Hamid
4th June 2006, 03:12 PM
maybe their wepaons have all been sabotaged and theirs nothing to be sabotaged?

AmericazNightmare
4th June 2006, 03:45 PM
No because it still allows me to get in, it just kills my spies. If there was nothing left the thing comes up that says there is not enough of this item to sabb.

Elfdude143
4th June 2006, 04:27 PM
It's just the random factor. Sometimes it just sucks.

SilentSavage
4th June 2006, 04:38 PM
yea, i was sabbed n00bs last age, i hated the random factor.. pissed me off

AmericazNightmare
4th June 2006, 04:47 PM
Yea its sucks a ton because this age you lose your spie weapons so in the end im losing more money then i can sabb. Normally it happens just a few times except this time i sabbed 4 people and each person i tried to sab i got caught like 8-9 outa the ten and i looked and i have a better spy rating then all of them.

NC_philosopher
5th June 2006, 07:02 AM
the random factor was editted at the beginning of this age... it has to be more accurate.

or
they bought a lot of sentry
or
admins has editted the spy-formula again (because today, for me it was harder to spy than other days)

AmericazNightmare
5th June 2006, 05:17 PM
Yea i did more recons and my spy rating is still better then there sentrys :/
Im ganna do another chain sabb in a lil bit and ill see what happens

sabalot
6th June 2006, 02:22 AM
well better doesnt mean you will get in. I can be double there sentry and not recon :P

robin85
6th June 2006, 04:22 AM
your targets increased their sentry???

NC_philosopher
7th June 2006, 05:10 AM
your targets increased their sentry???
he said that it was not the case

AmericazNightmare, post your findings, i'm curious.

mentaldevil1
7th June 2006, 07:37 AM
I havn't found much difference over the last few days to tell you the truth with sabbing. Still works ok for me

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of fAuSt_iX's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your spies successfully enter fAuSt_iX's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Guy thought it would be cool to Sab a friend of mine for 1 bpm *shakes Head*

A2H
7th June 2006, 10:10 AM
just the random factor, sometimes i just have the impression i have a "bad spy day" :)
add to that fewer weapons are usually harder to sab!

daddio
7th June 2006, 10:19 AM
Yea its sucks a ton because this age you lose your spie weapons so in the end im losing more money then i can sabb. Normally it happens just a few times except this time i sabbed 4 people and each person i tried to sab i got caught like 8-9 outa the ten and i looked and i have a better spy rating then all of them.

Did you maybe increase your total number of spies, more spies not holding tools, or did you increaes you spy rating alot between the two days?

mystiqfire
7th June 2006, 04:42 PM
Personally I would like to see this :

If you want to attack an army that is bigger than you, you can use 15 turns.

If the army is smaller than you by upto 50%, then you have an option of loosing 30 turns for a smaller hit.

This way the small noobs or smaller players still get protection, but it allows the larger players to hit players within a 50% reach but use more turns to do it.

Mystiq

NC_philosopher
9th June 2006, 04:22 AM
Personally I would like to see this :

If you want to attack an army that is bigger than you, you can use 15 turns.

If the army is smaller than you by upto 50%, then you have an option of loosing 30 turns for a smaller hit.

This way the small noobs or smaller players still get protection, but it allows the larger players to hit players within a 50% reach but use more turns to do it.

Mystiq
you have to post this in thorne room (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
this has nothing to do with spying.

maybe you have increased indeed your amount of spies... so you tools/spies-rate dropped. last ages, it was more difficult to spy and sab with a lower tools/spies-rate