PDA

View Full Version : POLL: How do you feel about PR now?

OTC
1st June 2006, 04:09 AM
How do you feel about PR now that Remco- and some others have left?

Lillycat
1st June 2006, 04:20 AM
It feel bad what has happen and I will miss having Gem and Remco and the others around. :*(
I support both PR and United Legends.

Kindig
1st June 2006, 04:22 AM
I know I'm biased and all, but yeah, I voted anyway ;)

Kindig Out

Balinor_creel
1st June 2006, 04:43 AM
I don't give a rats ass.

PR was my home for over a year, it will benefit from this split in the long run. Still love the place though.

I am UL now and am happy there.

JasonQ
1st June 2006, 04:48 AM
I made up the name "United Legends" & was an ex member of PR, but I support none of them ^^ and i really don't care (anymore).

Neomackenzie
1st June 2006, 06:33 AM
I don't know what happened and i have no idea who's now leading the PR clan.. but if there are tensions between the "old generation" & the newer generation, then you are making the same errors as past alliances did before you (who resulted in the creation of PR ironically.)

Can anyone tell me more about what happened.. short if possible?

Kindig
1st June 2006, 07:00 AM
Neomackenzie: The short, short version:

A small matter concerning a PRCO sabbing PR members ignited a new rant about a months old subject: a supposed conspiracy theory of a select number of friends to infuence and control PR. This rant grew more powerful as the accused stood forward to defend themselves and the accusers responded. Thoughout the whole affair, mistakes were made, events were embellished, and all in all, it became a huge drama-fest that resulted in a few members reevaluating their goals and deciding that those goals no longer meshed with the way PR seemed to be headed.

That is a HUGE understatement of the actual events, but its the short, short version, and gives a rough idea of what happened. If you want a more detailed explaination, please feel free to PM me here or on IRC for the 'less short' version...

...or just wait for the multitude of posts that will most likely follow mine explaining how I over-simplified the issue, and explain their particular viewpoint on an issue that has been beaten to death already... ;)

Kindig Out

Solitude
1st June 2006, 07:06 AM
Sabbing PR = the goal of KoC.

Nothing has changed.

DN_Monkey
1st June 2006, 07:07 AM
Seeing as the person who made all the decisions while anni that pissed everyone off has left, I can't see how PR can't get better. ;)

H2SO4
1st June 2006, 08:38 AM
Just another casualty of Clan Politics... Like empires they rise and fall... Get over it.

Loki-of-Chaos
1st June 2006, 03:18 PM
...it became a huge drama-fest that resulted in a few members reevaluating their goals and deciding that those goals no longer meshed with the way PR seemed to be headed.

:soapbox: :burn:

Nice damage control. The end result is good, there's alot more gold available :D

suckulus
1st June 2006, 03:43 PM
No offense to anyone at UL, but leaving PR with the explanation "I do not feel like I belong here" (I think those were Remco's words, or pretty close) and then calling your new alliance United Legends sounds like a barely hidden way of saying "I really think I am better than the people here and I do not want to be tied down by the opinions of a bunch of noobs". Best of luck to the people at UL, which includes some good friends of mine, but that attitude (and some of the people who left) was never my favorite side of PR, and the split will likely leave both alliances better in the long-run.

Petiac
1st June 2006, 04:06 PM
o wow they split. who gives a rats ass all that does is probably secure the win for MR. really scarry how the end of this age can be predicted 1 month into it.

htidjon-AA
1st June 2006, 04:13 PM
I think PR will still be strong but UL is now my home GEM is the best :) i had to follow who wouldnt

the_nba_player
1st June 2006, 05:51 PM
o wow they split. who gives a rats ass all that does is probably secure the win for MR. really scarry how the end of this age can be predicted 1 month into it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people felt the same way last age... lots changes doesn't it?

WBS
1st June 2006, 06:10 PM
Hey kindig, wanna give me the long version via pm plz? i quit KoC in january and was a member of PR and wanna know what happened because i started playing again. thx :)

EDIT: PLease fill me in on the new alliances too :) Thx again

flashcard
1st June 2006, 07:15 PM
same, send the same PM to me as u do to him, curious what happened. The few PR members I knew were in Havok, and I want to know how this havok thing pushed PR over the edge.

SwordofStriker
4th June 2006, 01:22 PM
I don't really care either way, although I'm glad that the new "UL" left PR because it makes them unprotected from the truce between Fearless Force and PR, ultimately giving our members more potential farms.

Ronaldo_is_the_man
6th June 2006, 03:50 AM
I don't really care either way, although I'm glad that the new "UL" left PR because it makes them unprotected from the truce between Fearless Force and PR, ultimately giving our members more potential farms.

Thats a great point :p

They didn't feel PR was their home, so they trimmed some members off, set up there own alliance, and no it is their home :p Good Luck with that. <3 Gem-mie

I was PR before the split and Pr after the split, I'm not one to quit when things don't go my way.

gxwazzup
6th June 2006, 06:41 AM
yo im new and i have already won 2 ataacks with just one soldier you get a lot of gold i really like this game

Carnival*
6th June 2006, 09:19 AM
yo im new and i have already won 2 ataacks with just one soldier you get a lot of gold i really like this game

...ok...

anyways yea im liking UL a lot never was in PR but i got boredof call of duty so i came back like 2 days after the split built my army up a little then joined... and yes we r unprotected by the truce... farms... fun...hehe

Happy_Meal
12th June 2006, 12:14 PM
PR is no weaker for having lost those members who chose to leave. Rather, it is made stronger by those who chose to remain.

Carnival*
12th June 2006, 05:29 PM
PR is no weaker for having lost those members who chose to leave. Rather, it is made stronger by those who chose to remain.

well technically if you look at it PR is technically (however u spell it lmao i suck grammer) weaker but morall ymade me stronger who knows.. just saying i like UL.

Loki-of-Chaos
18th June 2006, 10:02 AM

Not sure I follow your logic Happy Meal. Care to expound?

Dragongem 858,341 Humans ??? Gold 9

r0b-dog
20th June 2006, 12:08 AM
dont really care... about them im not in the clan or chain...

Nbail
26th June 2006, 09:58 PM
Well..in my opinion PR was pretty ok during the first few age although other ppl might say different....now that Gem Remco nd Donal left...I dont think its the same PR anymore....its much different

Half the chain got cut off when they left right?

Kartel
26th June 2006, 11:41 PM
Pr died after they started kicking none chain members. I was pr and was kicked because i was not in chain after 2 ages of playing with them and sabbing. So i guess what goes around comes around. This is for all the past members pr screwed over. Pr was cool back in age for and halfway in age 5 but then the noobies took over and started acting like a tyrants and power hungry idiots. Pr will die like Sc did and their is no one who can stop that. :nunchucks

Wardjess
27th June 2006, 12:41 AM
I never cared about an alliance who doesn't even care about it's own members...

Go_MiDgEtS
29th June 2006, 04:51 AM
theres no option saying that it was the end of PR.....

BriTisaHorE
29th June 2006, 11:04 PM
Well i dislike a few folks in PR, respect a few, but i am gone with United Legends, the Gemco- downchain. I like how it has around 200 members, and it is fairly easy to get to know people, and it is also run better all around than PR cause we dont have rankings, aka, Ignition, Nitro, etc.

suckulus
30th June 2006, 06:47 AM
Keep in mind that it is a lot easier to run an alliance (and avoid ranks) if it is small.

And I find it funny that you are saying you support UL because it is smaller and members are more cohesive, but all the posts above you are trashing PR for trying to become smaller and cohesive. (Sorry for people kicked out, and no, I am not a PR member, but making it chain-only was a completely reasonable thing to do.)

Carnival*
2nd July 2006, 10:46 AM
Im loving UL brit is right we do get to know most members and its more fun to play koc now.... and yes PR will fall eventually as all clans do eventually.

Maximus-
2nd July 2006, 11:32 AM
You'r all funny. Most of the members that left don't know what was the reason why Gem- and remco left. For those that really never care about PR, don't made up reasons for leaving.

I'm not gonna nominate those that I miss... ^^ they know who they are.

/me huggles Gem-

PR is smaller, we're still adapting and make it more friendly user. Come check us out at the link on my sig.

TheCelticGenesis
2nd July 2006, 11:32 AM
'United Legends" - Sounds like some English football team. The name could be better...

Personaly, like Neomackenzie said, this is a déjà vu. History repeats again. Phoenix Rising was created because some Hardcore members within Relentless Family couldn't stand the other Hardcore members and now United Legends is created because some Annihilation members can't work together with other Annihilation members. Giving a nice example I would say... For myself this is another example of own greed and the need for power and control. What will happen next? United Legends splitting because it's leadership can't stand eachother after a few months or year(s)?

crustymusic99
3rd July 2006, 08:50 PM
chain only would only make PR a better alliance. As a former explosion member i remember PR having many conflicts with out of chain, and chain only just shows more loyalty. I will always favor PR b/c of many of the people there, but aren't a member now.

mikil100
3rd July 2006, 09:51 PM
I could care les of PR, but i would have to say they are prlly weakened by this loss of growth, look at dg, lol. but yeah, great clans never existe, onless, maby u have 1 uber leader who is always active, .... i dunno

Pervertedhitman
3rd July 2006, 11:08 PM
To be chain only would be a great thing to do :P Nothing says worse about an alliance than it being open to the noobiest of nubs. Maybe that's why we had so many logins in your forums during the war last age.

And tell you the truth, the idea of PR being "small and cohesive" just makes me wanna laugh a lot :D They've been big for 3 ages and some of this age, and for PR to be "small and cohesive" is like an oxymoron... kind of like BSS being a ranking chain LOL (God I crack myself up).

blackness
4th July 2006, 10:24 PM
I could care les of PR, but i would have to say they are prlly weakened by this loss of growth, look at dg, lol. but yeah, great clans never existe, onless, maby u have 1 uber leader who is always active, .... i dunno

Wow I have to comment on that LOL. Okay yeap just looked on the rankings of KOC and yeah DG is still in the top 10 as well as has a TFF over 1 million. So while yes those that left did hurt the growth a bit but at the same time we (I am PR) are still going strong. I mean the logic of 1 uber leader seems a bit more like SC to me and well never did like that style. I have always liked that PR has had muliple annis (the highest level in leadership) which vote on things instead of having it where one person like you were saying with one leader can just do what ever they feel like. Now back on topic well of course I like PR that would be silly if I did not since I am a member :). But I harbor no ill feelings towards UL either and actually still concider ALOT of them my friends.

blackness

DonnieDarko
6th July 2006, 01:28 PM
I never cared about an alliance who doesn't even care about it's own members...
What are you talking about man? PR has helped me immensly during my several ages in it, I've always felt cared for, even by Dragongem herself.

Maximus-
6th July 2006, 04:42 PM
Many complained about the tax on the recruiter last age. I remind you that the tax benefited the alliance. CW is PR's so we benefited from it. Why blame us? And lots of those credits were given to members that were sabbed. Not to PR leaders. So thats how PR works. Not making one account strong and playing only for one account.

TheLoneSpirit
9th July 2006, 05:16 AM
Dont like PR the clan

like PR the ppl , rather more like like EX-PR the ppl :P hardly anyone in PR i would know anymore i guess