PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Of Silver Sword

zmaj
28th October 2004, 03:24 AM
Name: Brotherhood Of Silver Sword
Member count: over 120, 40 on forums
Alliance forum link: http://www.koc.g4l.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums

Brief description of your alliance
Our first idea was to create an alliance that will gather players from ex Yugoslavia (the big one), but in time more and more players were joining us from other countries so we decided to be an international alliance. And here we are now. All members of B.O.S.S. are team players and have one basic rule and that is "all for one and one for all" as would the musketeers said (and lot of other alliances here ;) ). Each member can count on full help from other members of alliance and can use couple of recruiters we use. For now we dont have any enemies but we do have an alliance deals with some other alliances.

Approved + updated it a bit ;)

adoo
31st October 2004, 01:17 PM
Well...Our primery goal is to protect our members and to help them grow in more ways...That means how to earn more GOLD..how to gain very fast a big ARMY...how to play the game from a stratigyc point of view..and we are trying to get new Officers for our chain members...that means if my officers are doing good in the game they will be set on the site as a refferal for new members that wish to join the chain..that way that person can get officers...
I now that other clans have big promisses...but Can they really make them true...The BOSS doesn't give their word if they can't back it up...
So join our Alliance and our chain to become a part of the Fastest Rising Alliance called B OSS..you shall not be disapointed I promiss you that...
WELCOME TO BROTHERHOOD OF SILVER SWORD....FOR MORE GAMING PLESURE!!
www.boss.co.sr or http://www.koc.g4l.net/nuke/

Shadowsong
3rd November 2004, 07:10 AM
What is really interesting is that we all work together like a team , and taht is really rare. No major attacks or sabotages are launched before we all agree in our forum.
Its quite fun and works surprisingly well if u consider that our members and from countryes all over the world.
And I am specialy proud of our advices for begginers, all of our begginers rapidly move on the scale majorly because of tactics posted on forum.

CrazyWolf
4th November 2004, 10:34 PM
I'm a proud member of (B.O.S.S) :)
Have a great Commander :worship: adoo :smile:
Well I am a man of few words so i'll just show my pride in our Clan...
click here and see my pride in our clan (http://www.mathena.homestead.com/files/sword.JPG)

zmaj
9th November 2004, 06:21 PM
We are fast growing alliance with lots active members and our motivation (for now) is to become alliance with least one member in top 100 ranking.

Ovim pozivam sve ljude koji razumeju ovo sto sam napisao da se prikljuce nasoj alijansi jer iako medju nasim clanovima imamo vise ljudi sa strane i dalje pokusavamo da napravimo alijansu sa sto vise ljudi sa prostora bivse Jugoslavije u zelji da pokazemo sta smo u stanju da uradimo kada se ujedinimo :smile1:.
Cak i oni koji nisu sa pomenutih prostora a razumeju sve ovo su dobrodosli.

CrazyWolf
28th November 2004, 06:51 PM
Description:
Sex: Male
Hair: White
Eyes: Purple and gold
Height:5'1"
Weight:98 lbs
Description: CrazyWolf would have been a very attractive Elf had the blood of the Creature that killed his parents not discolored his eyes and hair, and the Elven mark of Banishment not been branded upon his face. He is still stunningly attractive to humans but Elves look upon him with pity and disgust. CrazyWolf adornes himself in the robes that he wore when he was younger and on top he leaves a robe of blending that is open in front. He carries a bag of Holding about the size of a satchel that he keeps his spellbooks in and his Raven familiar can ussually be found close by.
CrazyWolf's Clan is BROTHERHOOD OF SILVER SWORD :thumbsup:

Gatdula
5th December 2004, 04:04 PM
What can I say??? BOSS IS THE BEST!!! Join us now and be part of the clan that will dominate KOC!!!

Speedhybryd
10th December 2004, 10:12 AM
Brotherhood of silver svord is a verry good alliance! (B.O.S.S)

Join boss and you wil understand what i meen.. :)
If you are not in our chain and you wish to join our Alliance.! :icon_blus
There is many great commanders to choose of..
I have a great commander.......... Adoo :)

adoo
14th December 2004, 02:49 PM
We have now 200+ chain members...JOIN US FOR THE NEXT AGE!!

zmaj
1st January 2005, 03:11 PM
Q: Why other alliances wants to recruit us?
A: Because we getting stroger from day to day, and more and more people join in our alliance. This make others to be scared.

sergio666
4th January 2005, 04:44 AM
hy jaz sem iz slovenije-do you have something against orcs or did you just sad that you have somethin against humans and elves?

zmaj
10th January 2005, 02:17 PM
No, we doesn't have anything against any race.