PDA

View Full Version : losing keys before Nunchakus

orco
26th May 2006, 06:58 PM
i got 30 nunchakus and 5 keys yet wen i tried to sab somone who sabbed when i got caught i lost my skeleton key instead of my Nunchaku

Merv_LaCN`
26th May 2006, 07:19 PM
Maybe the cheapest weapons go down first ?
try a rope XD

robin85
27th May 2006, 12:08 AM
no. i have al the spy tools (also roap etc..) and a lot of nunchakas and skeleton keys also. I sabbed a dude, first time with succes, second time i lost a skeleton key
this isn't cool

Deathfire14
27th May 2006, 01:24 AM
I think its totally random. I have lost 3 tools so far this age. The first was a Dirk, second was a rope and then the 3rd a Nunchaku. I have a feeling its just totally random what you lose but my idea would be to make sure you have quite a few of each tool so that if it is random you dont just lose a Nunchaku everytime - could get quite expensive!!!

DF14 (UA)

Rogue_ST
27th May 2006, 02:23 AM
this obviously means that your spy doesn't nessisarily take the best tool on all missions

lsfamily
27th May 2006, 02:47 AM
i wouldn't complain, if i am going to loose a weapon, and it takes a cheap one, i'm more than happy with that.
also this prooves that spies are stupid!

orco
27th May 2006, 07:30 AM
but him taking the cheap tool could be the reason he gets caught

Tavix
27th May 2006, 07:36 AM
thats why that you always buy ropes. even though you need more ropes to equal an SK or NC that will be the only thing that you can lose

orco
27th May 2006, 07:52 AM
let us know your success rate on sabbing with all ropes ^_^

LeonFellpool
27th May 2006, 01:16 PM
It should be the same should it not? If you have the same spy rating as you do with spy keys or the new weapon, then I do not see that it should matter.

dancks
27th May 2006, 01:29 PM
I think dynamite should be added to the list of tools like in FOE.

Loki-of-Chaos
27th May 2006, 01:49 PM
It should be the same should it not? If you have the same spy rating as you do with spy keys or the new weapon, then I do not see that it should matter.

That's logical but would you lose more ropes or keys? Anyone know yet?

NoobnZeta
27th May 2006, 10:00 PM
the first time i sabbed this age I lost my only NC first followed by a key but now i've lost 2 keys before a NC

i think that succes rates should be related to the weapon used because someone could buy 10,000 ropes and just 100NC and the probability of losing a NC would be really small and you dont need to have enought spys to hold your ropes if its completely ramdom you just need to have the weapons :S

TapaGeuR
28th May 2006, 05:19 PM
It all depends on how the random tool is selected.

Is it a random tool from the total tools you got
or
a probability depending on how many different types of tools you got?

Like you got Ropes, Keys and Nunchakus so it is one of the 3 so a 1/3 chance to loose the best one.

TapaGeuR

ms_fishy
28th May 2006, 05:39 PM
i have loads of cheap tools and yah - been losing a few nunchakus, few keys, few dirks, and few ropes in random order - it appears that in terms of losses you are better off with a lot of cheap, meaningless tools

but again i can't sab that well yet - hard to tell if its because i'm testing my inferior spy tools or because my TFF is getting big with still low spy stat

SO a big kiss for anybody that can answer whether or not it is better to keep all nunchakus or a mixed of high and low tools - for best sab results i mean ;)

PS: not that you would want a kiss from me or anything, LOL

NoobnZeta
28th May 2006, 06:25 PM
It all depends on how the random tool is selected.

Is it a random tool from the total tools you got
or
a probability depending on how many different types of tools you got?

Like you got Ropes, Keys and Nunchakus so it is one of the 3 so a 1/3 chance to loose the best one.

TapaGeuR
you have a point here. gotta have to sabb a lot replacing every lost tool to test how this is working, i wish I have enought time to do it, if all goes as planned i'll start my study on this subject next sunday

but again i can't sab that well yet - hard to tell if its because i'm testing my inferior spy tools or because my TFF is getting big with still low spy stat
acording to my logs you cant sabb anything better than a Chainmail or else you end up leaving 11 failed attemps :). keep crying for help mate.

ms_fishy
28th May 2006, 07:44 PM
zeta-kun i didn't talk to you - i was discussing whether sabbers should keep all nunchakus or a mix of spy tools - there's no need to butt in if you can't contribute - know what i mean?

and oh, didn't i get bpms off your commander this morning (or is that zeta-kun's alter ego)? and really i never had trouble with you - it must be your inferiority complex that makes you think you should sab me now just because you couldn't do it last age.. ah well enjoy while you can, baby ;)

NoobnZeta
29th May 2006, 11:44 AM
hey i was questioning the second paragraph of your post, it was proved 1 week ago that you need at least 3mios spy to be able to sabb an IS so with the SR you had 30hours before i posted you werent able to sabb anything better than a chainmail

of topic:
no you didnt got a single bpm from my commander, he used some turns after your sabbs attemps and no weapon was lost.

i just remember this post an other posts on fluffys thread
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=717670&postcount=106
its funny how the tone of your messages change when it goes to the batlefield from just words, come on this is just a game i wonder why people need to threaten with things that cant do on a game.

rdj
29th May 2006, 12:40 PM
I don't think that having all ropes affects your sabbing success rate. It's just that you'd need more spies to carry the tools, so you'd be more vulnerable to massing.

ms_fishy
29th May 2006, 07:38 PM
hey i was questioning the second paragraph of your post, it was proved 1 week ago that you need at least 3mios spy to be able to sabb an IS so with the SR you had 30hours before i posted you werent able to sabb anything better than a chainmail

i'm not understanding you - i took some bpms off your commander and some IS's off someone in your chain today - and no i dont sab a chainmail

of topic:
no you didnt got a single bpm from my commander, he used some turns after your sabbs attemps and no weapon was lost.

dunno again, either your commander lied through his teeth or you are - cause i know what i did.. i don't see why you should be telling outright lie here because i'm really just a nobody.. NOONE cares if i can sab or not LOL

i just remember this post an other posts on fluffys thread
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=717670&postcount=106
its funny how the tone of your messages change when it goes to the batlefield from just words, come on this is just a game i wonder why people need to threaten with things that cant do on a game.

i don't know about CA cause i'm not with them anymore (my ex-commander fluffy lost his internet access and i need commander who pays 100% attention to me) - if CA isn't active on the battlefield yet, my guess is that they are building before the kills - you must have been raped pretty badly last age or so very bitter that you couldn't damage them that you had to come out and call attention to yourself

and oh.. well i doubt if anyone cares but i decided to sab with BSS this age.. how do you think my tone has changed, hun? 4 days ago i had 0 spy tool with 400 men cause i went on a trip last week and to quote i said "gimme a few weeks of clicking so i can afford the friggin spy tools and i will burn them all on you if you like" You are right - i was wrong about that.. it only took me 4 days to start sabbing and i was also wrong about burning them all cause i'm really not losing enough to even feel it - even this early in the age ;)

PS: btw - i wasn't even talking to you in that post - the message was meant to challenge jumper and his chain cause we were chaining him right before end of age - you have a nasty habit of butting in where you don't belong, baby

PSS: sorry for anyone to have to read to this line - i'll stop my public banter here if i could ;)