PDA

View Full Version : Centre of Chaos

Elf-wort
26th May 2006, 01:26 AM
Hey

I am hoping that there will be somebody who reads this that will be able to tell me why our alliance is not showing in the CoC listings, we added it in at the start of Age 6 and have been happily clicking away. I think that given the average I can see in the user panel we are nearly breaking into the top 25.

When I search for it - I also cannot find it. I have sent a message to DyCyn following seeing some other threads on GUA where he actioned requests but as of yet have heard nothing.

Does anyone know what I need to do - you help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Elf

Phyrus
26th May 2006, 01:35 AM
COC runs independent from us, DyCyn is a member here too, but as of recently doesnt visit too often.

You can contact him via PM through here too, but dont guarantee anything.

TapaGeuR
26th May 2006, 01:45 AM
Well, i think i had the same problem long ago and i asked him about it. If i remind it well, i think he have something to run manually to add the new alliance to the current list. I don't know it's been how many times you registered your alliance, but it may the this. If you think it's been too long then do like Tytrox said and contact DyCyn.

TapaGeuR

Elf-wort
26th May 2006, 02:53 AM
COC runs independent from us, DyCyn is a member here too, but as of recently doesnt visit too often.

You can contact him via PM through here too, but dont guarantee anything.

I have sent him an email but have yet to hear from him.

Thanks for the advice.

Davie
26th May 2006, 08:28 AM
Are the CoC forums back up and running yet? If so...ask there.

EDIT - scrap that, there still down.

Spinky
26th May 2006, 12:18 PM
Well.. It took Broken Spirits about 1 mounth or something before it was on the ranking page.

NC_philosopher
26th May 2006, 02:36 PM
mmm, not much people hanging around on CoC anymore... there are better ways to advertise your clan ;) (i.e. posting in your GUA-thread ;) )

Elf-wort
29th May 2006, 11:32 PM
mmm, not much people hanging around on CoC anymore... there are better ways to advertise your clan ;) (i.e. posting in your GUA-thread ;) )

Yeah, I was kind of getting the thinking that it might be out of date a little but hey, better to be in lots of places than limit yourself I say :)

It seems to be fixed now, as we are shoing in 22nd place today!!! Yay!!