PDA

View Full Version : Council of Chaos

extreemenick
24th May 2006, 01:47 PM
I have come up with an idea, but I need anyone else who would like to come along for the ride to listen in.

I had an epiphany the other day:

What if I could get many small alliances, like my first one, to come together into a huge, incredibly strong alliance? What if those same, like-minded people who had great ideas could mesh with others with more ideas, and become a council of the finest players in the game?

My offer is this, come to my forum, become a member of something bigger. Your leader will be given a seat on the council, and have just as much say in what goes on as anyone else on there.
Members to our alliance will recieve top of the line security, and never have to worry about farming or sabbing again.
They also recieve information on how to better themselves in KoC, and a chance to meet people they never would have otherwise.

I have just made the forum, come by and check it out if you want:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/chaosalliance

Contact me if you are interested
(preferably on my forum)

Shade

(PS : If you want to know why it is called Chaos Alliance, I thought it would be perfect to describe the beauty of al our great minds working together)

Davie
24th May 2006, 02:12 PM
This has been tried MANY times before. And as such, it is still an alliance, and still must go through the usual application process. Closed.