PDA

View Full Version : unknown ip in previous logins

Nargethlor
24th May 2006, 07:14 AM
hey anyone,

since yesterday my ip in the "previous logins"-section on my command center-page is stated to be "unknown". i know that my companies proxy has static ip which was logged correctly until monday or tuesday morning (or at least til the end of age 5). when i check on the web it is the sam ip i ever had when i went online from here.

does anyone know something about why this appears?
btw: my ip is like 195.x.x.x

greetings nargethlor

Abu_Musa
24th May 2006, 07:26 AM
Well, I know that a few times my IP showed up as the fake IP my router gives instead of the actual IP that my house has from the DSL connection. So, could it be something like that?

Nargethlor
24th May 2006, 08:37 AM
well, i dont think so cause when i log in at home i (and koc) see my "dsl-ip". so that works fine. i think it is, somehow, connected to the ip i have here and/or the proxy im behind, but i would like to know what was changed (according to that) from the last age to this one.
cause i have problems to set clicks. it mostly tells me that the link was allready clicked in the 4 hours ... while i was sleeping ?!?!??? :crazy:

Elf-wort
24th May 2006, 09:29 AM
Well, I know that a few times my IP showed up as the fake IP my router gives instead of the actual IP that my house has from the DSL connection. So, could it be something like that?

Same thing has happened to me in both cases, both unknown and the routers base IP. Would be good to know why this happens if anyone has an idea.

d2uriel
24th May 2006, 10:05 AM
Maybe this is the proxy's IP?

TraxDaMax
24th May 2006, 11:52 AM
you could do an IP search and maybe find out more that way?

d2uriel
24th May 2006, 12:17 PM
Here (http://www.ripe.net/whois) you can type the IP and check who it belong to.

Nargethlor
26th May 2006, 09:50 AM
well, what ip should i look for if i come from unknown?
also i know my actual ip and konw where its from so no need to search.

i guess its more some koc-"feature", but unfortunately noone seams to know something about that? :(

hey Elf-wort, was it just temporary? what ip did you have when u where "unknown"?

Elf-wort
26th May 2006, 09:53 AM
well, what ip should i look for if i come from unknown?
also i know my actual ip and konw where its from so no need to search.

i guess its more some koc-"feature", but unfortunately noone seams to know something about that? :(

hey Elf-wort, was it just temporary? what ip did you have when u where "unknown"?

It was weird because I logged in and it said unknown which I thought was weird so I logged in immediately again and it gave me my normal IP.

the_forgotten
26th May 2006, 11:59 AM
mmm just to be on the safe side i would change my password and use a secure email

i heard that 3 accounts in my chain had strange ips
the person sold off the accounts but got the next covert level
instead of stealing it wtf