PDA

View Full Version : recruiters

Santa87
20th May 2006, 07:36 AM
this suggestion is not directed at the KoC admins, but at the administrators of the various big recruiters out there....

When I click, I usually tries to click all available recruiters, and that its really annoying because when I have clicked the first recruiter, usually around half of the clicks on the second one, is not credited because I already clicked them on the first... But u cant make the recruiter select the ones that havent been clicked, and only click them...

So my suggestion would be for the big recruiters in the game(ie. Lacn, CW, revo, etc) to join up, and have some sort of access to each others clicklists, so the recruiter can check which links has already been clicked on the other recruiter, and thereby avoid showing that link again...

This would help both clickers, and clans, a big deal, cuz I know that usually when I have clicked all links on my preffered recruiter, it is not always I want to go to the next recruiter and click, because I know I will get a whole lot of "already clicked"... Therefore I wont get as many credits.. And if people are feeling the same way as me, about not wanting to go to next because of to many "already clicked", then the second choice recruiter will loose more and more members and become smaller...

Therefore I suggest that at least the big recruiters join up and give access to each others clicklists, so recruiter can check whether a link has already been clicked...

sobe_ruler
21st May 2006, 12:15 AM
recruters are stupid, eny one with one of them could get an army the size of texes.thare for cheaters that dont rely wana play the game.

im srry but thats wat i think

AeliusPix
21st May 2006, 01:46 AM
Because I don't know if this is even allowed, I'm going to take a wild guess and throw it at GH. Throne Room is for suggestions for the game, not third party recruiters, I do believe.

rdj
21st May 2006, 07:54 AM
Well, it's a suggestion for an officially condoned part of koc, so it probably does belong in the throne room. As for the suggestion, I don't think that the people behind the different recruiters are the type to share their lists with each other, since they're each trying to out do each other, which would ultimately make them the only recruiter to choose.

jinx
22nd May 2006, 09:20 PM
Swordlance 7,370
mEgA_gEeK_tPotP 5,996
Sektor 5,677
Patkau 5,373
sjaakspanktorks 5,324
germanknightoftheorder 4,508
steelshark 4,403
Grimlar 4,388
Das-Kuntzinator 4,154
Steeve_259 4,114

CW users are still at it just how do they get so many clicks/links in 24 hrs.
They need to ban all indipendant recruiters and have 1 official koc recruiter
so that their are like 40 to 50 tho links each and the cheating could be controlled. LoL i forgot that for every page visited the admin get a fee from the adds on the page weather you use addmuncher or not :afro_2: