PDA

View Full Version : A market for trading

kylehatescommies1
20th May 2006, 07:20 AM
I Think we need a market to buy, sell and trade weapons. If there were a market we would be able to adjust the price of our own products we may sell things bellow retail and above sale price. EX. Stick 200 sell 150 profits –25% with market it may be sold for 175 –12.5%. In this market we need to also be able to give financial aid to allies officers and friends. please post all sugestion

Mishkle
20th May 2006, 07:14 PM
No no and No.

This would be abused and nothing else.

RawRWolf
20th May 2006, 07:26 PM
yep billonares get bigger and we poor foke get poorer and no middle class

the_forgotten
20th May 2006, 10:26 PM
could we buy cabbages and rotten tomamatos at the market

to throw at players who make sad suggestions

sobe_ruler
20th May 2006, 10:36 PM
if u mean on koc then i dont think it would work

becuse people would want to buy the cheap stuff and the sellers would wana sell for more to make a profet. althogh i do in a way agree with u becuz some people mifgt wana help some other people buy buying them weps or giveing them mony.

and how did u get that cool pic of the wolf crimsontide?

Gudsforladt
21st May 2006, 02:43 AM
^ Could your grammar really be that bad? Or is speeling baad teh new trend?

I do agree and disagree, obviously any new addition to the game is going to get abused. But it is a nice idea if it there were restrictions set in place, like say you can only go once a week.

RawRWolf
21st May 2006, 11:13 AM
na do it on purpose annoys pepole. but the idea is relly not needed in a game like koc:S

kylehatescommies1
21st May 2006, 12:12 PM
I believe this addition is a necessity, because currently the admins have a monopoly on the weapons trade and as for people abusing this system by jacking up prices well simply don’t buy them you will have the option

RawRWolf
21st May 2006, 01:22 PM
:s what would be the point??

kylehatescommies1
21st May 2006, 02:40 PM
The point? The point would not only be to buy and sell weapons for lower prices, but to provide aid to your allies who need to upgrade their defences and to give them a chance aginst all of the people using recrutiers

the_forgotten
21st May 2006, 04:00 PM
The point? The point would not only be to buy and sell weapons for lower prices, but to provide aid to your allies who need to upgrade their defences and to give them a chance aginst all of the people using recrutiers

but you can do this allready by selling off to them normaly
and why would you want to sell a weapon for less than its worth

i think maybe you want something like a way to give weapons to your freinds

sobe_ruler
21st May 2006, 04:04 PM
i agree with kylehatescommies1. people that use recruters could attak enyone and win.
and if a weak allient needs help, a freind could give him/her some weps and stuff. to make it a more fair fight.

kylehatescommies1
21st May 2006, 05:01 PM
we dont want to sell things for less but more then resale

foolycooly
23rd May 2006, 09:25 PM
I Think we need a market to buy, sell and trade weapons.

Notice the trade part. To like help a weak alliance member, the weak player can always trade like 1 stick for like 100+ BPM's the dude wants to give to the noob.

kylehatescommies1
24th May 2006, 05:20 AM
see i think that is a little extreme this would be unfair people would be reciving weapon out of their pay scale so they would defeat everyone they encounter because they will not be vursing high level players but ones lower happens to me everyday some jack A** ranked in the 3000's attacks me and takes most of my money. so to the point only trading of money should be allowed

atat23
24th May 2006, 08:17 AM
stupid idea, just seems like a safer way to do a sell off plus it would be too easy to cheat, all you would have to do is make a few human accounts, get their UP up a bit and buy stuff from them for 1 gold or something stupid

why hasnt this thread been closed? this idea is ancient and only a handful of players have ever liked it

kaball
24th May 2006, 05:37 PM
i think if they would just add a new feature that you could sell or give weapons or gold to specific players, instead of an all players online free for all, that would be useful. I've wanted to help out my officers and allies in the past, or if i piss someone off then i could send them a peace offering. i know that would be abused too. people would demand gold or weapons, or else. well it would be a cool feature if people wouldn't abuse it.

Carbs
24th May 2006, 07:18 PM
People will sell off to themselves, makeing it so that they gain in rank. NO NO NO NO NO. if people would not cheat it would be a good idea. But people cheat plain and simple.

atat23
25th May 2006, 05:16 AM
well it would be a cool feature if people wouldn't abuse it.

well thats the whole problem with it, it would be too easy to cheat, asking KOC players not to cheat is like asking a midget not to be small, its not gonna happen

Carbs
31st May 2006, 07:00 PM
Everyone uses all the advantages given to them. Cheating, clickers, and everything, if you don't your not going to go very far.

nielshoogkamer
18th June 2006, 03:32 PM
Do the owners really have a monopoly? Or are prices purely based on supply and demand?

If you are going to sell weaponry below market price this is against the laws of a free market economy (price discrimination).

Better to just leave prices up to the good ol' invisible hand.

kylehatescommies1
19th June 2006, 10:24 AM
"If you are going to sell weaponry below market price this is against the laws of a free market economy (price discrimination).'
In a free market economy the priceing is only illagle if they are giving compatition no room to compete but placing them below retail value is retaling @ wholesale price or what not and yes the admins do have a monopoly no one else is allowed to sell as some people pointed out this is a crouptable sys. but what isnt people are allowed to click why not buy and sell from alliances otherwise what is their true purpouse protection? ha some alliances are getting too big to care about the indivadual