PDA

View Full Version : Fix Proxy Issue:

C Henry
19th May 2006, 09:09 PM
Admins need to fix a proxy glitch or issue that they created. I have been blamed by PR that I was fake clicking and after long hours of looking into it I found out that the reason any clicker appears to be fake clicked, or at least for this reason is that KOC disabled proxies from being used. If you don't believe me try to log into your account with a proxy and it will show your IP there. And if you do get on with a proxy you can not click a recruit link.

I am asking that the admins remove this because it is causing more fake clicks on their server from people who don't want to do fake clicks.

Edit-

I could be wrong about this, but I can click recruit links to other sites with my IP and the proxy, which I have tested with different proxies.

--------------------
This is also unfair because people with dynamic IPs can click while those who don't can't. So this does need to be looked into and fixed.

Comi-
19th May 2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry that you got banned and cant click with proxies but this is actually a good thing!
All the hackers will now be traceable. I guess it will stop a lot of the "hacking"

C Henry
19th May 2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry that you got banned and cant click with proxies but this is actually a good thing!
All the hackers will now be traceable. I guess it will stop a lot of the "hacking"

I didn't get banned from CW, but was accused of fake clicking which I didn't know I was doing. This needs to be fixed, and there shouldn't be hackings if people didn't give out their info.

NoobnZeta
19th May 2006, 11:04 PM
Admins need to fix a proxy glitch or issue that they created. I have been blamed by PR that I was fake clicking and after long hours of looking into it I found out that the reason any clicker appears to be fake clicked, or at least for this reason is that KOC disabled proxies from being used.
proxy glitch?
please correct me if i'm wrong but the last time I read the rules it said that using proxies to click a link twice or more a day its not allowed, so its not a glitch in fact what they are doing is simple enforcing a rule

a simple explanation of whats happening: when you connect to a http server though a proxy the proxy sends one or more of this headers to the server

X-Forwarded-For:youriphere
Forwarded:youriphere
Client-IP:youriphere
HTTP-From:youriphere

so the server can be well aware of what your real ip is.

I was always wondering why admins have a rule like that and do no eford to enforce it, i mean it is not dificult to read http headers, its just a line of php code, the only answer was that they dont care as long as they get paid for the ads :P
guess what?, there are no adds, admins are working on the server, The Apocalypse is coming ~(-_-')~ are you sure Aman, ben and nick are still the admins? havent they sold koc?

I am asking that the admins remove this because it is causing more fake clicks on their server from people who don't want to do fake clicks.
If i were you i would be thankfull if they (koc admins) dont ban me for admiting being cheating and even being stupid enought to tell them to change a feature in order to make it posible to cheat ~_~

its not their problem if you cant use a proxys to cheat koc making it apear that you are cheating a third party aplication.

If you don't believe me try to log into your account with a proxy and it will show your IP there. And if you do get on with a proxy you can not click a recruit link.
bleh
its still posible anyway :badger_2:

Previous Logins
219.x.214.x 1 minutes and 18 seconds ago successful
218.x.238.x 3 minutes and 46 seconds ago successful
80.x.140.x 7 minutes and 23 seconds ago successful
none of these was my real ip. sorry man I cant give you my list of private proxys (they dont send any header) :P

C Henry
20th May 2006, 01:03 AM
proxy glitch?
please correct me if i'm wrong but the last time I read the rules it said that using proxies to click a link twice or more a day its not allowed, so its not a glitch in fact what they are doing is simple enforcing a rule

a simple explanation of whats happening: when you connect to a http server though a proxy the proxy sends one or more of this headers to the server

X-Forwarded-For:youriphere
Forwarded:youriphere
Client-IP:youriphere
HTTP-From:youriphere

so the server can be well aware of what your real ip is.

I was always wondering why admins have a rule like that and do no eford to enforce it, i mean it is not dificult to read http headers, its just a line of php code, the only answer was that they dont care as long as they get paid for the ads :P
guess what?, there are no adds, admins are working on the server, The Apocalypse is coming ~(-_-')~ are you sure Aman, ben and nick are still the admins? havent they sold koc?

If i were you i would be thankfull if they (koc admins) dont ban me for admiting being cheating and even being stupid enought to tell them to change a feature in order to make it posible to cheat ~_~

its not their problem if you cant use a proxys to cheat koc making it apear that you are cheating a third party aplication.

bleh
its still posible anyway :badger_2:

Previous Logins
219.x.214.x 1 minutes and 18 seconds ago successful
218.x.238.x 3 minutes and 46 seconds ago successful
80.x.140.x 7 minutes and 23 seconds ago successful
none of these was my real ip. sorry man I cant give you my list of private proxys (they dont send any header) :P

I'm glad you were able to completely misunderstand like half my post, but the people that need to know I'm talking about do by now so its all good.