PDA

View Full Version : Captchas

Nightmare_TFF
19th May 2006, 09:00 AM
1 do you want the old captchas back

2 are the captchas good as they are now?

[the New random number from 1 - 1000 on the recruit links]

skater_00
19th May 2006, 09:03 AM
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, etc. I want the old CAPTCHA's back, because KOC's fun has slightly disappeared right now. Please use the old CAPTCHA's again..

skater_00

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:04 AM
Yes
8-2 please admins most people want it back

Nightmare_TFF
yeah i want the old KoC back like the old days

eXpozion
also yes, i think if they don't set them back, koc will lose lots of players , clicking has became part of the game :)

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:05 AM
i cant see a koc without clicking

bearruler
19th May 2006, 09:06 AM
I hope everyone voting "No" has seen the new recruiter captchas and how impossible it is to click?

Bear

Lillycat
19th May 2006, 09:06 AM
Please. The old ones where no all that great, but these are much more hard to read. -.-

aman: yea you can't load multiple windows now
aman: only the last one will work
aman: i'm going to fix the multiple window thing

I didn't think he was going to change them to dots.

Dpunk
19th May 2006, 09:07 AM
true, clicking is part of the game and clicking is impossible now, you need to spend 2 hours to do the whole list, and only the ones without a social life are able to spend so much time each day for an online game, so YES give them back

Tcithcb
The fun of KoC was staring at a screen clicking?????

Ok, let's think about this. Slower clicking/less clicking = more parity. Parity is why college basketball and professional football are SO exciting whereas professional baseball can be so damn boring...whats the fun in watching one team buy all the talent? Now that we all click less, won't it be more like earlier ages when the fun of the game was in farming/massing/the community? Oh well, now that PR has turned the entire KoC community into click monkeys, it's funny to watch yall complain when that's taken away from you.

EDIT:

yeah i want the old KoC back like the old days
your concept of "the old days" is funny...

Sux0r_TFF
yup it sux ass , change it back to the old one plz :(

SaSuKeQ
19th May 2006, 09:08 AM
i cant see teh numbers anymore ohh nooo0o0o gimme back old captcha >_<

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:08 AM
Problem is , will admins read this :badger_2:

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 09:09 AM
I love how the people that used to complain that PR was just a bunch of click monkeys are crying so loudly right now...

skater_00
19th May 2006, 09:09 AM

Ok, let's think about this. Slower clicking/less clicking = more parity. Parity is why college basketball and professional football are SO exciting whereas professional baseball can be so damn boring...whats the fun in watching one team buy all the talent? Now that we all click less, won't it be more like earlier ages when the fun of the game was in farming/massing/the community? Oh well, now that PR has turned the entire KoC community into click monkeys, it's funny to watch yall complain when that's taken away from you.

EDIT:

Click less? Nobody IS clicking! You have to stare at the screen 30 seconds before an image has loaded, then you waste 10 seconds on reading the number, and you waste seconds on finding the correct number out of the 15 that are given. Fun to do it for 100 links.. It's what we call parity huh..

Cybah: If they don't read, we will show them in #kingsofchaos. :-)

skater_00

SaSuKeQ
19th May 2006, 09:11 AM
0wned :P

clicking is a part of the game so dont mess it up :P

drowsy
Please put back the old captchas :( they suck this way...clicking has been made as boring as hell.

Even the ones used to buy ammo, most of them are unreadable and by the time you click to have a different captchas you may probably lose all the money you fought for. Please put the old ones back :( pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Agent-of-Mayhem
Tcithcb, You are exactly spot on.

I agree they should bring back the Captchas, but your opinion is the same. I do believe KOC is better without clicking, true strategies, true skill to get the ranks, better played ages. But I also dont want the bitching, nagging and whinging about them not, and people lacking this talent and brain claiming the reason they couldnt stand up on their own feet is due to the lack of clicking.

My opinion but yeah, I have to agree with the 'clickable' captchas.

F3nix
19th May 2006, 09:14 AM
heh, even though i do not enjoy clicking too much, i still do it because i want a good rank, I do not see a KoC without clicking, Tcithcb i see your point on how alot of KoC has become clickmonkeys, but that shows that clicking has become too important to just ditch basically, if the admins slowly take away the clicking purposes then i think there would be less madness and more people would accept it. Although no clicking would mean the ranks would be dramatically dif

stenno
19th May 2006, 09:15 AM
YEAH yess yess yess yess yess YEAH YEAH YEAH GIVE ME ************ THE OLD ONE BACK

IM2GUD4ULOT
19th May 2006, 09:16 AM

EDIT:

This is what I've been thinking, HOWEVER, only if it was done at the start of the age. People have been able to be 1k ahead or something.... At the clicking rate of yesterday, that wasnt much....but now thats a huge difference.

And people in different timezones (i.e. me) have missed a day of clicking....and so people who I was neck and neck with are now 1-2k ahead of me, and I cant catch up (did 200 links, CW registered about 50. Leaving me with -513 credit <_<)

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 09:17 AM
Click less? Nobody IS clicking! You have to stare at the screen 30 seconds before an image has loaded, then you waste 10 seconds on reading the number, and you waste seconds on finding the correct number out of the 15 that are given. Fun to do it for 100 links.. It's what we call parity huh..

Cybah: If they don't read, we will show them in #kingsofchaos. :-)

skater_00
yup, parity. you said it yourself: nobody is clicking. That means the true strength of one's account comes from being able to build a chain (that's the diplomacy/community aspect of the game) and then ingame strengths...learning how to be a real slayer, how to keep a well-balanced account, how to rank with a low tff, etc.

Agent-, I agree that the amount of whining is hilarious and could drive some people away from it...but maybe these changes will bring back older players that hated what the game had become.

robin85
there are 2 options:

old captchas combined with autobuyers, autosabbers OR
new captchas withOUT autobuyers and autosabbers

choice is ours

BUT i would lik the way it was :d

Nara
Even if you do manage to click, unless your in the top 5 in the click list then Who is going to even try to carry on??

I hope the admins sort it out and quick!

soooooooo angry :censored:

Nara !

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:18 AM
old captchas combined with autobuyers, autosabbers OR
new captchas withOUT autobuyers and autosabbers

not agree
cheaters always are smarter then admins.. they though the previous captchas would stop cheaters also (not)

just bring it back to the old

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 09:19 AM
Even if you do manage to click, unless your in the top 5 in the click list then Who is going to even try to carry on??

I hope the admins sort it out and quick!

soooooooo angry :censored:

Nara !
end result: smaller recruiters. back to officer click lists, small alliances have a chance again. clickmaster anybody? how about #koclinks?

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:20 AM
already 32 votes in few minutes :badger_2:

Doggy21
19th May 2006, 09:22 AM
I'd rather have cheaters than these captchas.

And that says a lot!

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 09:23 AM
OMG...yall are all click monkeys and don't know how to really play the game. Look, the game has changed, learn how to play!

Petiac
19th May 2006, 09:23 AM
well i like the old recruit captchas, but the armory captchas i like more only becuse from what i know the cheat tools cant decipher them, or at least not yet.

admins please reinstute the old recruit captchas, and possibly modify the new armory captchs so us old people can read the. my thing is the x and k look alike, the s looks like a 5, half the time the letter are pushed together so u cant decipher a m from n and the n and h are way confusing. i understand why they were done to try and stop the cheating which i like but we need a way to read the. took me 5 times to buy a weapon before and that was with pushing the button that says push here if u cant read.

how about the older capchtas with sloppier letters so the auto program cant read it.

Fianor
19th May 2006, 09:25 AM
I'm sure lots of poeple would like the old ones back, less work to use cheat programs. All the auto sabbers, buyers, clickers woudl work great if the admins would just leave the old captcha's alone ....... idiots.

skater_00
19th May 2006, 09:26 AM
OMG...yall are all click monkeys and don't know how to really play the game. Look, the game has changed, learn how to play!

Please, stop repeating yourself, Tcithcb. If you have played from Age2, you should know how KOC has evolved during the past Ages, also in the clicking part. It would be rather useless to have such a good evolution in KOC and to mess the clicking up in the meantime.

skater_00

Legowelt.
19th May 2006, 09:27 AM

/me pets Tchibitch :-p

I'm anti recruiters as well, although would be nice to see some growth with my new sweet officer ^_^

Sux0r_TFF

Fine , BUT then they should RESET the game and REMOVE the officer bonus else it wudnt be fair at all

its all or nothing

F3nix
i think that if the admins are gonna do this, they should either reset the age again or wait until the next age, or just leave them the way they were before, because even though no one can click now, the top people still have 100k people and thats a lot in front of everyone else, so they would stay there for the rest of the age.

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:29 AM
just reset then , bcznow people have already army over 50-100 k

Master Killah
19th May 2006, 09:31 AM
Bring back the old one's this sucks really if you are lucky you can click 50 times in 1 hour! i mean it bring it back... koc takes now 2 times more time then yesterday! it's tooooooo slow. it's nice to see you are making new things... but this one is not good!

lurchos
19th May 2006, 09:36 AM
yeah bring them back these new ones are hard to see and its hard to click tooo with them i gotta clue my face to the screen to see them

Bacchus-Utd
Come on let us play this game on our way and give us the old Captchas so fast as possible back!!!! and spend more time in improve of new upgrades :pounce:

Every age we waiting on new nice upgrades but never see them and alway's bad server and problems with the Captchas things.......

:biteme:

ps,

yes! 42 76.36%
no i like it 13 23.64%

Tcithcb
Please, stop repeating yourself, Tcithcb. If you have played from Age2, you should know how KOC has evolved during the past Ages, also in the clicking part. It would be rather useless to have such a good evolution in KOC and to mess the clicking up in the meantime.

skater_00
not all of us agree the evolution of KoC was for the best.

Fine , BUT then they should RESET the game and REMOVE the officer bonus else it wudnt be fair at all

its all or nothingI agree that a reset would be acceptable, but removing the officer bonus isn't what I'm after, just the reliance on mega-recruiters. Part of the fun of the game is trying to maximize your growth without using huge recruiters as a crutch. Make an officer click list on CM, use #koclinks etc...

Jamie_bennett
19th May 2006, 09:40 AM
personally i dont like recruiters, i think it ruins the initial fun in koc.

However i adapted myself to clicking and enjoyed gaining an advantage over others :)

I think the admins should either sort the clicking probelm out and get the old captcha back, remove the officer bonus, or think about writing a whole new game lol cuz this is getting ridiculous.

Jamie

C Henry
19th May 2006, 09:40 AM
I don't mind if they find a captcha or recruit link that is faker free, just don't make it near to impossible for others to be able to click at a decent rate.

Sux0r_TFF
19th May 2006, 09:43 AM
go home with ur #koclinks

elfhunter483
19th May 2006, 09:45 AM
I don't mind if they find a captcha or recruit link that is faker free, just don't make it near to impossible for others to be able to click at a decent rate.

I agree with that. I do not mind if they change the images to stop cheaters from fake clicking, however they should at least make it easier to see than the pointellist crap that you need to search for. I do not believe that that even addressed the problem of the high traffic on the servers, other than to make people stop clicking. I would like to see the old captcha images back or at least ones that are able to be seen without having to strain your eyes.

Cybah
19th May 2006, 09:47 AM
Maybe up per turn would be a good idea

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 09:52 AM
/me huggles legowelt

the rest of you need to hurry up and admit it: you wouldn't know how to play the game without the ability to click like crazy.

Nightmare_TFF
19th May 2006, 09:52 AM
just make a new anti cheat system then lol

Sux0r_TFF
19th May 2006, 09:56 AM
/me huggles legowelt

the rest of you need to hurry up and admit it: you wouldn't know how to play the game without the ability to click like crazy.

i played enough games whitout clicking - b0red of it :)

Fyrsten
19th May 2006, 09:59 AM

Most of us do know how to play this game, perhaps better than you?. We just like to have some gold to spend, 'cause it's darn borning to login every 2 hours to spend only 20 000 gold. Would take ages to get 320 men per day upgrade.

Are you trying to be funny, or are you just lazy?

Admins, Bring the Old Captchas back!!!

Balinor_creel
19th May 2006, 10:00 AM
how about the older capchtas with sloppier letters so the auto program cant read it.

I was under the impression that the newer Fakers had found a way to break the database and as such didn't need an OCR.

Supermuel666
19th May 2006, 10:00 AM
To be 100% honest I would rather see PR win the age then have no clicking. Clicking makes the game faster and makes everyone have to actually do somehing to be good.Othwerwise you're going onto the battlefield to attack for 60k gold and also the big upgrades would be impossible to buy. And Tcithcb I think you need to understand that things changes. What would be the fun in anything if it stayed the same allll the time? Clicking is an important part of the game,it helps us grow and brings us together. So please admins, bring the old captchas back.

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 10:02 AM
Most of us do know how to play this game, perhaps better than you?. We just like to have some gold to spend, 'cause it's darn borning to login every 2 hours to spend only 20 000 gold. Would take ages to get 320 men per day upgrade.

Are you trying to be funny, or are you just lazy?

Admins, Bring the Old Captchas back!!!
not trying to be funny, I honestly feel that the mega-recruiters have made the game boring.

Nightmare_TFF
19th May 2006, 10:09 AM
not trying to be funny, I honestly feel that the mega-recruiters have made the game boring.

lmao?!? are you sick?

recruiters is the important thing in the world of koc

Balinor_creel
19th May 2006, 10:11 AM
To be 100% honest I would rather see PR win the age then have no clicking. Clicking makes the game faster and makes everyone have to actually do somehing to be good.

What do they do to be good? Sit in front of a screen and click links, oh dear the challenge. The best people in this game, by your standards, are the ones with either very fast connections or those with dynamic IP addresses as they can click the most and the fastest.

I think that virtually no clicking will bring out more skill, diplomacy and tactics than anything else we have seen.

Othwerwise you're going onto the battlefield to attack for 60k gold and also the big upgrades would be impossible to buy.

So what? Who cares, just because they are there doesn't mean we have to buy them. Besides this will make for some very interesting play

Supermuel666
19th May 2006, 10:18 AM
What do they do to be good? Sit in front of a screen and click links, oh dear the challenge. The best people in this game, by your standards, are the ones with either very fast connections or those with dynamic IP addresses as they can click the most and the fastest.

I think that virtually no clicking will bring out more skill, diplomacy and tactics than anything else we have seen.

So what? Who cares, just because they are there doesn't mean we have to buy them. Besides this will make for some very interesting play

No currecntly the best people on the game are those who have command chains.I don't have dynamic IP or cable but I've clicked a hell of a lot. Clicking would be fine if the 1 click for every 2 clicks your officer gets rules was taken away

hanssen
19th May 2006, 10:25 AM
reove them , they are bad and bad, the 1froma ge 6 where bettter

mausje
19th May 2006, 10:36 AM
No! i want the new unreadable chapta's!

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 10:37 AM
lmao?!? are you sick?

recruiters is the important thing in the world of koc
just because they're important doesn't mean I have to enjoy them. Yes, when clicking works the only way to win is with lots of clickers...do I think that's GOOD? No. Is clicking FUN? No, not really. mindless and boring.

Supermuel666
19th May 2006, 10:51 AM
just because they're important doesn't mean I have to enjoy them. Yes, when clicking works the only way to win is with lots of clickers...do I think that's GOOD? No. Is clicking FUN? No, not really. mindless and boring.

I believe if you check Graa and Snake and Lor's click ammounts from last age they will nowhere near ammount the large number of soldiers they had.Clicking should be allowed but also the 2 for 1 clicks with your officers should be removed. Because of the new captchas alot of good players are quitting.

Clam-
19th May 2006, 10:59 AM
from 120k players to 39k? nice work admins.

can you put maybe from 1 up to 10 000 numbers, its going to be even more funny...

lmfao I wish game will die in next few weeks cuz there is no point of playing now. clicking was part of game, most important. how will I get 250k TFF by the end of age NOW? erm I dont think so...

"By deleting your account, you will be unable to access it in the future. Also, you WILL NOT BE ABLE to sign up with the SAME USERNAME until the next age. To delete your account please copy the text in the image below into the box EXACTLY as it appears (case sensitive, and punctuation counts) and click "I want to delete my account."

GIVE US OLD CAPTCHA BACK!

Kartel
19th May 2006, 11:06 AM
I think the game will be stupid with the new images because the big alliances will still grow much bigger, they have more people and if everyone clicks the same amount then the one with more officers will still be bigger. small chains like mine will have no chance at winning the game either. To make koc any slower would be ridiculous. And then lazy players would stand a chance, which is not fair to those who play the game really hard.

If the admins in koc read this thread plz put the fun back in koc now its dull and boring and i honestly think as a result of this will be my last age. along with a few dedicated players who like koc. :help: :morning:

Tcithcb
19th May 2006, 11:07 AM
I believe if you check Graa and Snake and Lor's click ammounts from last age they will nowhere near ammount the large number of soldiers they had.Clicking should be allowed but also the 2 for 1 clicks with your officers should be removed. Because of the new captchas alot of good players are quitting.
sorry, let me rephrase: the only way to win is to have lots of clickers under you. and Graa was one of CW's most prolific clickers. and lots of good players left because of the dominance of click programs and everybody's reliance on them. I'd rather have those players back than the ones that quit because they can't click like crazy.

MysteryQuest
19th May 2006, 11:11 AM
I think they should completely disable speed clicking like it is now, it was more fun when everybody got a change on a higher rank and there was much much more attacking.

As I am a Mac user I can't speed click and actually I'm happy with it. With normal clicking I was able to get myself top 50 for a long time in Age 3, so that should definitely return!

CX_SaturnusDJ
19th May 2006, 11:12 AM
O man...&#$#$&&#$&$# that new ones...also forget every recuite-program...with this shit, and more important, forget me...if it stays, I'm quiting...they are really :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Nightmare_TFF
19th May 2006, 11:22 AM
Remove all the recruiters from koc and let Clickwhore be the one and only recruiter in Koc

Dragons_Legacy~
19th May 2006, 11:23 AM
this is just some total bullshit, I can max. reach 20cpm and then I'm going on 25 windows... before I could easily get to 80, sometimes 100 that's not good for the game, if they keep it like this they'll lose loads of players

CX_SaturnusDJ
19th May 2006, 11:27 AM
This is the txt on my monitor every second:
Please copy the characters correctly.

Invalid choice...
You failed to correctly pick the repeated letter!

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Invalid choice...

Prof-Neurus
19th May 2006, 11:34 AM
Remove all the recruiters from koc and let Clickwhore be the one and only recruiter in Koc

I dont agree with that.
Anyways, I think the old captchas should be back.

~DL-Neurus~

Shane-
19th May 2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah, Its almost impossible to click

Shane

CryptiX-VIRUS
19th May 2006, 11:40 AM
i have officer's that dont read good english i have to learn them number 1 to 15 now what..... there fucket

:biteme:

MysteryQuest
19th May 2006, 11:41 AM
Congratulations, you guys got them back

Although I'm personally not happy with it (see my signature)

CX_SaturnusDJ
19th May 2006, 11:44 AM
Jeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :afro_2:

Krelian_Mizrahi
19th May 2006, 11:45 AM
I dont want the old captcha due there are previous ocrs that break that..... at least with new captchas we will have some time till they break those....

Joeki
19th May 2006, 11:46 AM
I agree to bring the old ones back. I would rather have the ability to quick as fast as I have trained myself to. Some of us have worked very hard to develop that skill for clicking. It's like an accountant learning TEN KEY, I have learned how to click at at an incredible pace. So for me it is one of the fun things about playing this game. Take that away and I am left with just a boring game... The thing that brought my full activity to this game was the clicking... So I vote YES.

Nightmare_TFF
19th May 2006, 11:49 AM
Thx alot admins to get the old captcha back :dork:

Shane-
19th May 2006, 11:51 AM
Awww jesus

There changed it a little

Buttons 1,2---14,15

This still dont make it easyer to click,

It darn well takes atlease 1-2 seconds to read what it says

Maybe the admins want to stop autoclickers, But there could put hidden hash on page, or put a capcha where its easy for humen 2 read

The click capthca from age 2,3,4,5 worked fine, And i dont think no'body had broke it

This is totally lame, I was about 2 quit koc for good when i saw that capcha when i woke up, it was way impossible for me to click

Admins... You know what you need to do... You have the money... Now hire a real coder to do your jobs

Shane

anduril_sk
19th May 2006, 11:54 AM
nice work guys. and thanks alot. clicking was really starting to become a nightmare :P.

Gravemind
19th May 2006, 11:58 AM
man i was just laughing at every1 using their spare time to click a few links with trouble :P (especially my sweetie above ^ :P )

oh well i used to do the same thing :\

Bloodpriest
19th May 2006, 12:01 PM
No captcha for buying, attacking, reconning.... great move to get a lot of players back...the cheaters :crazy:

MysteryQuest
19th May 2006, 12:02 PM
The click capthca from age 2,3,4,5 worked fine, And i dont think no'body had broke it

It got broke many times by a few hackers. Since the temporary CAPTCHA's were very random in many aspects it was hard to break them.

The people who play this game only because they can click so much should definitely get a life. If I were you guys I would search for a help to get your life fixed, or read some of Dr. Phil's books.

Legowelt.
19th May 2006, 12:03 PM
No capcha sucks -_-

And Shane, recruitcapcha was broken in age 3 by Stormsky ..

MysteryQuest
19th May 2006, 12:12 PM
No captcha for buying, attacking, reconning.... great move to get a lot of players back...the cheaters :crazy:

I think that's a temporary solution to reduce server load. But within a day the cheaters, auto-reconners and all other folks that abuse it will cause more server load than they save now.

Shane-
19th May 2006, 12:12 PM
It got broke many times by a few hackers. Since the temporary CAPTCHA's were very random in many aspects it was hard to break them.

The people who play this game only because they can click so much should definitely get a life. If I were you guys I would search for a help to get your life fixed, or read some of Dr. Phil's books..... It was bugs in the capcha, Like sesion ID

And stop bitching, Your only bitching because your mac and wernt able to use recruiters lol

Shane

snakeye
19th May 2006, 12:14 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/438/untitled16rm.gif

Looks like the admins are into astrology or something. Count the stars...

CX_SaturnusDJ
19th May 2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah...what is this SHIT?

WE JUST WANT THE OLD FROM AGE 5!!!

MysteryQuest
19th May 2006, 12:20 PM
.... It was bugs in the capcha, Like sesion ID

And stop bitching, Your only bitching because your mac and wernt able to use recruiters lol

Shane

WTF, I just give my opinion. And even I run a Mac at home doesn't mean I don't click. I click on my school a few hours a day, so that really isn't the point. Maybe you should have played the game some longer and ask a lot of people who quit because of this and 99% of them is Windows folks. So please don't react on something if you know everything behind it. Thanx.

Petiac
19th May 2006, 12:23 PM
about the most recent recuit captchas, dont mind looking at stars but there are a few ive seen that need a bit more clarity

been finding it hard to determine 1 from 7, 4 from 9 and some that i have seen couldnt tell what it was supposed to be altogher if they get a bit clearer it would be good.

and wouldnt be a bad idea once they get everything working with captchas to reset this age and start over again. would be nice and helpful to make things even among everyone.

Shane-
19th May 2006, 12:30 PM
WTF, I just give my opinion. And even I run a Mac at home doesn't mean I don't click. I click on my school a few hours a day, so that really isn't the point. Maybe you should have played the game some longer and ask a lot of people who quit because of this and 99% of them is Windows folks. So please don't react on something if you know everything behind it. Thanx.Longer?... I played since age 1, Theres only 1 other age isnt there? and that was a beta

anyways, i only gave my opinion :)

Shane

Clam-
19th May 2006, 12:40 PM
yah they should really restart age if they will keep all this changes about captchas (armory, mails, attack/spy/sab, mercs, training) and recruit captcha

Cybah
19th May 2006, 12:43 PM
they better made a beta

CX_SaturnusDJ
19th May 2006, 01:10 PM
They better quit KoC...on this way...it has had it best times...

Doggy21
19th May 2006, 01:12 PM
They've changed the captcha from 11 - 25 without switching the numpad with each click.

I still would like it to be 1 - 15 instead of 11 -25 since the last doesn't serve any use at all.

Kill3rSam
19th May 2006, 01:26 PM
isn't there when you activate / register a thing saying they can change w/E they like lol

you really think they have been coding the past day(s) for the pure amazing fun of it ?

no , they have beein trying to give in to all the anti cheat crying from last age and are at last doing something about it

so yeah maybe not entire top 50 wll have a mio chain this age but as long as we all have to live by same koc standarts the game is fair and playable, age 4 people bitched just like now about catchpa being inrocudsed, same people who bitched about the top 50 beign on autobuyers lol

same is happning now , your all whining and i bet if tey stop working on the game , in 2 weeks no one will care anymore and we'll be back to inactive admin bitching

DocManhattan
19th May 2006, 01:32 PM
I don't mind them, but it does take awhile to load that huge image.

mikil100
19th May 2006, 02:00 PM
ya, i would just like to have the old captchas back, i still managed with the cheaters, maby there could be mods who look for cheaters, not just admins, but what would be really nice is to be able to click!!!!! i'm going crazy

Bacchus-Utd
19th May 2006, 02:35 PM
KoC admins read here or not i want give my thanks for the fast remove of the old captchas with the 234, 890, 567 numbers it's was really shit..

The old letters or back and it's look really nice again whahwha

LordChaos
19th May 2006, 02:39 PM
I am glad they changed them.I feel there axually doing something now.First a messagge on the Frount Page, listening to what WE want, whats next guys?

Cybah
19th May 2006, 02:45 PM
new captchas ownz :badger_2:

Doublestix11
19th May 2006, 03:16 PM
They are better, but all that needs to be done is the recruiters need the little bugs to be fixed out now. :D

Seriously though, the ones that started the age were actually not too bad, they could have been kept just fine.

daddio
19th May 2006, 03:22 PM

Very well put.

snakeye
19th May 2006, 05:20 PM
I don't mind them, but it does take awhile to load that huge image.
Oh yeah man, that huge 2KB image :P

Rinaldi363
19th May 2006, 06:50 PM
Wow I'm sorry but this is pathedic. So heres my story.
I played in Age one and everything was awesome. It was all about strategy and having reliable officers and commanders and etc. I stopped playing untill Age 5. Wow was it different, completely. I made it to 7,900 rank by the end of the age. This was without clicking at all and I never once had a sell off. This was pure startegy.

This age I was introduced to clicking and cannot believe how big of losers some of you are. Honestly its so stupid. You spend more time clicking then you do on the KoC website. This game was made by the admins of KoC, not a clicking system made by PR. If you want to see who can click more times, go get a calculator, press 1 + 1 = 2 + 1 = then keep pressing = and it will record how many times you pressed it. Thats all you guys seem to like is clicking. Most of the people that play this game are newbs. Alls they are, are clickers, who have about 50 clickers udner them, with 50 clickers under each of them, making the main commander unstopable.

Its REDICULOUS guys! Its Kings of Chaos, not Kings of Clicking. This game was intended to be played how the KoC staff made it to be, not PR's clicking program.

I say bring back the old KoC without the possibilities of cheating. I think it was awwesome when you had to sell off to yourself to get those big uprades, which took for ever to get. Not in the first week of the game, from there on its just TFF and TBG.

Thats jsut my opinion though. Sitting infront of a screen for a few hours reading words so you can click a number isn't the way the game was meant to be played. Grrrr...

- Rinaldi

Go_MiDgEtS
19th May 2006, 06:55 PM
hjahahahahahahahaha, ur full of crap :P

yea i dont click much., i do a few k at the start like most ppl. u can not click if ya dun wanna and play how u want.

and im sorry to say this, but when you are clicking. you ARE actually on the koc page :P

maybe that shuld be rephrased. the new captchas are hard to read but need to be there to stop cheats. and the fact that it does get changed alot does help that alot more to

nwfd_1736
19th May 2006, 07:53 PM
YES bring back the old captchas

CX_SaturnusDJ
20th May 2006, 06:35 AM
Who want back too the age 5 captchas?
Whitout the $#^ dots

LGC-Sidarta
20th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Wow I'm sorry but this is pathedic. So heres my story.
I played in Age one and everything was awesome. It was all about strategy and having reliable officers and commanders and etc. I stopped playing untill Age 5. Wow was it different, completely. I made it to 7,900 rank by the end of the age. This was without clicking at all and I never once had a sell off. This was pure startegy.

This age I was introduced to clicking and cannot believe how big of losers some of you are. Honestly its so stupid. You spend more time clicking then you do on the KoC website. This game was made by the admins of KoC, not a clicking system made by PR. If you want to see who can click more times, go get a calculator, press 1 + 1 = 2 + 1 = then keep pressing = and it will record how many times you pressed it. Thats all you guys seem to like is clicking. Most of the people that play this game are newbs. Alls they are, are clickers, who have about 50 clickers udner them, with 50 clickers under each of them, making the main commander unstopable.

Its REDICULOUS guys! Its Kings of Chaos, not Kings of Clicking. This game was intended to be played how the KoC staff made it to be, not PR's clicking program.

I say bring back the old KoC without the possibilities of cheating. I think it was awwesome when you had to sell off to yourself to get those big uprades, which took for ever to get. Not in the first week of the game, from there on its just TFF and TBG.

Thats jsut my opinion though. Sitting infront of a screen for a few hours reading words so you can click a number isn't the way the game was meant to be played. Grrrr...

- Rinaldi

Its actually nice to see so completely opposite opinions about the same game we all like to play. It can only mean that this game has so much innit for a whole lot of different people playing the game, so many different playing styles and interests... Nice to see the captchas pretty much back in order :)
Gonna have fun in clicking again soon I hope!

Joeki
20th May 2006, 09:37 PM
I think this game hosts a wide varity of people. There are people from all over the globe playing this game. Black, White, Red, Pale, Dark, Blue, Purple and Pink for all we know. The point is... This game is for any and everyone. Not just one person. You, yourself make the game what it is for your own liking. I say "BRAVO" to those that wish to click their little hearts out and I say "BRAVO" to those that do not wish to click. You always hear about people complaining about one another. Remember people, this is a free game! Enjoy it! Feel privilaged to even be apart of it! If you want to complain about something, complain about the cheating. There are people ruining this great game every day by cheating. heh... Id rather b itch about something worth while....

DES-ManiacKilla
21st May 2006, 11:26 PM
Put the old captchas back!
The first days I couldn't acces KoC due those server problems, giving the people who could, advantage.
Then, when I can acces KoC, they changed the captchas, so I couldn't click either.
Now their are some people with already an army of 100k, and I don't even have a TBG of 1k...
If they really wanted to change the captcha, they should have done it with the start of the age, not a week later..

TraxDaMax
21st May 2006, 11:56 PM
The koc images should be reduced in size or something.. the loading time is just plain annoying... :help:

LaLJackel
22nd May 2006, 12:26 AM
Also the new captchas are too unclear

its a total pain to have to figure out what number it is....then get it wrong

the numbers should be clear as day

and also #'s 1-15