PDA

View Full Version : Attack problems

cimoril
19th May 2006, 02:39 AM
Hello there.. One of my officers who has 261 Dwarves is getting messages on his attack log like that:
Battle Report

Your soldiers march onto the battlefield and FLEE at the sight of nick_here\s army!

1 minute ago nick_here Your army retreated 15 - - - - details

Could someone be so kind to explain what the problem might be? He gets that error even if he tries to attack some with TFF like 300 or 1500. So i don't suppose that TFF counts in that matter..

Sorry if this question has already been answered in another thread..

TraxDaMax
19th May 2006, 03:37 AM
That actually means the opponents Defensive Action is way bigger then your friends strike action.. I even believe it's like 100 times bigger.

cimoril
19th May 2006, 04:53 AM
Well no, it wasn't cause i spied on them first and my officer's strike was either a bit bigger than their DA or twice their DA..

Any other idea? :(

theZX
19th May 2006, 04:55 AM
yeah, i found that quite buggy too, i spied and my SA is GREATER THan the opponent's DA, but the flee message still shows up. i wasted 45 turns like this already!

cimoril
19th May 2006, 05:07 AM
my friend also lost around 45 turns for nothing..

Assassinforhire
19th May 2006, 01:36 PM
yeah... that happned to me A BUNCH at the beginning of the age, but i think it was before it had updated the ranks. it was like... to the game i didn't have it... but i did. i even attacked the same people later to see and it worked fine. idk why it's like that though :-/ i think it's just a glitch

cimoril
20th May 2006, 06:09 AM
I guess no solution for that... :(