PDA

View Full Version : Which UP would you get first?

theZX
18th May 2006, 08:50 AM
Covert level 10 or 160 unit up??
I am a DA whore right now...

Jayson
18th May 2006, 08:56 AM
I personally would go for covert first. In the long run the unit production would be more beneficial but you would be at more risk of getting sabotaged by not having a high enough covert.

Although... Since it is the beginning of the age and nobody will really have the potential to sabotage any major weapons anyways then it might be more beneficial to invest in the unit upgrade. Then you should also remember though, Clicking 160 links a day is just as easy!

I would go for covert I think!

the_forgotten
18th May 2006, 09:13 AM
haley go for covert 10

then go for unit upgrades 640 a day asap is allways a bonus

A2H
18th May 2006, 11:52 AM
i disagree, id go for the unit production, covert can always wait, itll always be the same, but waiting on unit production is as much units lost, especially at the beginning of the game!!

DoubleD_Kill
18th May 2006, 05:56 PM
i disagree, id go for the unit production, covert can always wait, itll always be the same, but waiting on unit production is as much units lost, especially at the beginning of the game!!
I have to totally disagree, covert skill can never wait, lets say unit 160, youll only gain 80 units every 24 hrs, but with the covert skill you will be maxed out in those upgrades, and double your spy/sentry up, and sentry is vital for not being attacked much this early in the age, so that will help alot in keeping the gold to be able to get unit productions.

Besides, it only takes a small while to click 80 clicks in a day, so I doubt that matters much at all, just spend 5-10 mins more clicking in a day and it will be the same.

I already got Covert Skill 10 like 15-16 hours ago, but only have UP 5 :P not bothering to upgrade that yet.

Daniel
~FF~

Psycho_Ninja
18th May 2006, 06:01 PM
I have to totally disagree, covert skill can never wait, lets say unit 160, youll only gain 80 units every 24 hrs, but with the covert skill you will be maxed out in those upgrades, and double your spy/sentry up, and sentry is vital for not being attacked much this early in the age, so that will help alot in keeping the gold to be able to get unit productions.

Besides, it only takes a small while to click 80 clicks in a day, so I doubt that matters much at all, just spend 5-10 mins more clicking in a day and it will be the same.

I already got Covert Skill 10 like 15-16 hours ago, but only have UP 5 :P not bothering to upgrade that yet.

im gonna have to agree. because your covert can be your best friend when your attacking, ecspecaily when you need gold, and unit production can wait you will still get men.

DoubleD_Kill
18th May 2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah,
but if you have no possibilities to click or have no clicking officers, I would say go for the UP, it all depends on the situation too, what your TBG is, how much spy/sentry you have and alot of stuff.