PDA

View Full Version : KOC Timeline

Jayson
18th May 2006, 05:45 AM
KOC TIMELINE THREAD

Basically, this thread is being created just to state who's been the dominant players over the ages. In this thread you will notice that I haven't listed every single major alliance. I have mainly put in all the alliances which have made huge impacts on the koc you play today, so don't go whining to me if your little crappy alliances aren't listed in here ok.

Age 0… The Big Bang

Age Winner - Dennis_13

Age 1 Beta… A World Created

Age Winner- Cr1s1s

Age 1… The Palaeozoic Age

Major Players

Inktank (Inktank Army Leader)
Loviaroth (Relentless Leader)
Errtu (New Orc Order Co-Leader)

Major Alliances

"Inktank Army", "Relentless", "New Orc Order", "The Rising Alliance", and "The Great Alliance"

Age Winner - Loviaroth

Brief Age Overview

This age was definitely one of the most interesting ages. Many consider this age to be the birth of the koc we know today although there was an age previous to this one. Inktank was the driving force for almost the whole age and nobody could overtake him due to his huge alliance and the amount of allies he had. Due to personal reasons though, Inktank was forced to quit koc which was a huge blow to the "Inktank Army" and pretty much wiped them out. Due to this, Loviaroth had a reputable lead over third place and took first place as his own. This was pretty much the birth of one of the biggest alliances to date "The Relentless Families". "The Great Alliance" and
"The Orc Order" also deserve a mention as they had one of the biggest alliance wars during the age. Although they were very big alliances back then, they slowly degenerated over time and slowly went nowhere. "The Orc Order" was restabilised around half way through age 5 by one of the co-leaders of the alliance "Errtu", but the alliance still never really took off.

Age 2 Beta… The Non-Important Age

Major Players
???

Major Alliances

The Nameless Alliance

Age Winner - Fury

Brief Age Overview

Age 2 Beta was a very strange age. You could not simply join this age by registering an account… You actually had to be selected by the koc admins to actually play in the age. Basically, The koc admins went into the KOC IRC channel and asked everybody in there if they wanted to test try the new age. Due to this, not many players were in age 2 and very little information is known about it.

Would you believe me if I were to say that Relentless and PR were once in love!!! I am not sure if Relentless and PR these days hate each other but it is said that PR was formed from "The Nameless Alliance". TNA was a major alliance which were allies with Relentless for pretty much all of age 2. Almost everybody in Age 2 beta joined this alliance just because it was the "cool" thing to do. : D

Age 2… Fun Age for the Strong

Major Players

Lordstriker (Striker Clan Leader)
Kyrakyle (Former Striker Clan Co-Leader and Relentless Member)
Orc00 (Relentless Leader)
YgravikT aka Morten
BorisZima (Elite)
Garnett (Elite)

Major Alliances

Striker Clan, The Nameless Alliance, and Relentless

Age Winner - Orc00 aka Nick

Brief Age Overview

This age was said to be one of the more enjoyable ages for the strong players. The definition of a strong player in this age was somebody who had spy immunity. Spy immunity was basically an accidental creation by the koc admins in the spy formula. If you had over 128,000 covert action then you were invulnerable to spying and getting sabotaged. If you were a person with less than 128,000 covert action, then you were very vulnerable to sabotage attacks. This is why it was very dangerous to be a new player in an alliance because usually you wouldn't last more than 8 seconds.

A Player was also made famous (Boriszima), because he had achieved a fairly high rank without having any officers. This was truly an inspiration to people who couldn't create huge alliances.

This was the Age where the infamous Striker Clan was invented by the man you loved to hate, Lordstriker. Lordstriker had many nicknames such as Darth Vader, Baby on Computer, and many others I can't seem to remember.

This age had a very depressing end for the Striker Clan… let me explain.

Lordstriker pretty much had the age won from the beginning. He had the most men meaning he had the largest TBG meaning that he had the best stats out of everyone. Lordstriker had very little enemies in the top ranks, infact Orc00, who was one of Lordstriker's allies was right behind him in the rankings. Kyrakyle was a relatively popular player who was a member to Relentless and the Striker Clan. Anyways, kyrakyle made lordstriker mad for some apparent reasons so lordstriker ordered his alliance to mass attack and sabotage kyrakyle. Since Kyrakyle was popular within the Relentless community, Kyrakyle asked the Relentless alliance if they could get revenge for him against the Striker Clan. Relentless leaders agreed to this and ordered the alliance to mass attack lordstriker to weaken him enough to allow Orc00 to take 1st place.

It is said that Orc00 could of won age 2 without the mass attacks due to the fact he had many people willing to sell off to him just to see lordstriker lose.

Age 3 Beta… The Age of more KOC Glitchiness

Major Players

Orc00 (Relentless Leader)
Lordstriker (Leader of Striker Clan)

Major Alliances

Relentless and Striker Clan

Age Winner - Orc00 aka Morten

Brief Age Overview

This Age was a lot like age 2. Lordstriker and Orc00 were fighting for the top position once again. At the beginning of the age it appeared that Lordstriker had a great chance of winning but due to the "Lordstriker's Curse", he didn't. By the luck of things, half way through the age the koc admins tweaked the sabotage formula to the point where even weaker players could easily sabotage stronger players. Many players had the choice… Sabotage Lordstriker or sabotage Orc00. Due to Lordstriker's bad history… Everybody chose to sabotage Lordstriker to let Orc00 to take the age and win.

Age 3… The Age of PhoenixRising

Major Players

Denny (Phoenix Rising Leader)
Lor20_RJ (Phoenix Rising Leader)

Major Alliances

PhoenixRising, Striker Clan, and Relentless Families.

Age Winner - Denny

Brief Age Overview

This was probably one of the most boring ages. Denny pretty much led from the start… and he pretty much led at the end to. The only real interesting thing which happened in this age was the fact that Denny reached the highest amount of units anyone ever had (Around 7,000,000 I think). There were many cheating accusations made in this age against Lordstriker aswell, saying that he used auto-buyers and mass messaging tools but that stricken as the koc admins could not see any way that he could of done it. Lordstriker followed Denny in second position for a lot of the age and almost came third at the end because of Lor20's strategic planning. Basically… In the rankings it works like this…

If you have rankings of 2 in everything then that means you would have a ranking score of 8. The person with the lowest ranking score is the winner of the age.

Lor20's knew that it was impossible to win by taking rank 2 in Spying and Sentry as Lordstriker could raise them more easily as he had way more men than Lor20. This is why Lor20 went for beating lordstriker in attack and defense. Lor20 managed to do this almost resulting in having the same ranking score as lordstriker. The only thing which destroyed his plan was that lordstriker with his wits trained down his army into spies and took 1st in spying and had 1 less rank point then lor20 resulting in Lordstriker winning.

If you want an overview of what I am trying to say then view this url…

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/age3_final_stats.php

But… in reality the only reason Denny won this age was because of Lor20's and Fury's new invention "Click Whore". This allowed players to click 100's of people links in a user friendly manner which allowed for the larger players to get huge off of smaller players clicking.

Age 4… Lordstriker's Lucky Break

Major Players

Denny (Phoenix Rising Leader)
Bombermanneke (Leader of the Bomber Man Army)

Major Alliances

PhoenixRising, Bomberman Army, Relentless and Striker Clan.

Age Winner - Lordstriker

Brief Age Overview

Denny was producing men like he never had before but many other alliances had stolen Phoenix Rising's idea for Click Whore and one of these alliances included Striker Clan. Another fatal mistake made by PhoenixRising this age was the fact that they started to let other alliances use their clickwhore program meaning it dropped the rate of people joining PhoenixRising to use the program. Due to the fact Lord_Striker had heaps of officers and he had newly developed clicking program, they had an edge over every other clan this age and got the victory. Although this was the case… Denny would of perhaps stolen the victory over lordstriker for the same reason's as age 3. Denny tried to use the same strategy as lor20 in the last age but it failed due to a semi-popular alliance called "The Bomberman Army". Bombermanneke took a vital ranking spot virtually by luck by catching a self-off which could have been used by Denny to take victory. This made it a very exciting ending for the age but the curse of Lordstriker was finally over.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/age4_final_stats.php

Due to high ranking officers leaving Striker Clan, Lordstriker had very little impact in Age 5. Denny Resigned also due to the fact he wanted a real life instead of playing kingsofchaos.

Age 5… A New Beginning

Major Players

Lor20_PR (Phoenix Rising Leader)
Graahoeje (Leader of Lord_Galdor's Clan)
Snake_Bonzai (Dedicated Elite Soldiers)

Major Alliances

Phoenix Rising, Lord_Galdor's Clan, Dedicated Elite Soldiers

Age Winner - Graahoeje

Brief Age Overview

Like usual, this age had a very boring beginning but a very exciting finish. Lor20_PR looked to be the new unstoppable force at the beginning of the age but slowly deteriorated over the age as many major players started leaving the alliance. This allowed for Graahoeje to take the lead and keep the lead for pretty much the rest of the age. Although Graahoeje was overtaken he still took control of the age sue to his huge army size. Snake_Bonzai seemed to hide in the ranks a bit and came for a full force assault at the end to claim second.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/age5_final_stats.php

Oh and if you didn't know... This Time Line is for and by the Players so please feel free to tell me of any mistakes which may be in it. Feel free to message me a paragraph or 2 of something which you want to contribute to it. Just make sure it isn't about something I have already written!

the_forgotten
18th May 2006, 05:58 AM
a right blast from the past
and some names/alliances that are long forgotten by most

Ady
18th May 2006, 06:05 AM
i think this shows its a better idea to stay 2nd/rd all age, be the age winning underdog and receive sells at end of age, people always hate whoevers in top spot lol

aglassinthesink
18th May 2006, 07:33 AM
heh i liked that read, brought back some memories there :P

Neomackenzie
18th May 2006, 08:15 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BLURGY again.

Very nice thread there blurgy!

Major Players of AGE 1
Wersus (New Orc Order) ---> Errtu *
Sagus

Major Alliances
"Inktank Army", "Relentless", "New Orc Order", "The Rising Alliance", "The Great Alliance", "The NATO Elf Alliance", "Elite"

Age Winner - Loviaroth_cl

* Wersus was never active as a leader during the first age.

Major Players of AGE 2
Orc00 aka Nick (Relentless Leader)
YgravikT aka Morten *
BorisZima (Elite) *
Garnett (Elite) *

Major Alliances
Striker Clan, The Nameless Alliance, Relentless (& allies) and Elite (& allies)

Age 2 Winner - Orc00 aka Nick

* they werent playing for rank.. but were into every major wars that took place

Major Players of AGE 3 beta
Orc00 (Relentless leader)
BigBad (Relentless)
Denny (Relentless)

Major Alliances

I voted for Loviaroth because he and Morten do represent Relentless' spirit the best. I can't list all the things they have achieved, but i can tell they did alot for KoC by working out loads of formulas along with the admins. There are no other clans having achieved as much as Relentless and that's the reason i picked Lovi.

I also wanted to pick Lordstriker and Denny because those two leaders are charismatic and did let something behind them. They had two opposite views of leading a clan, but yet managed to gather heaps of people behind them.

So, why Lovi and not Denny or Lordstriker?
Relentless had alot of influence in KoC's history. The SC infamousness started early Age2, but the whole thing exploded after the kyra issue. It wouldnt have happened without Relentless. Same for Denny's clan. PR (former TNA which was Relentless' strongest ally) would never have been founded if there were no tensions among Relentless's leadership.

So my point is that without Relentless, many good/bad things wouldnt have happened. they earn the credit for that.

Jayson
18th May 2006, 08:25 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BLURGY again.

Very nice thread there blurgy!

Major Players of AGE 1
Wersus (New Orc Order) ---> Errtu *
Sagus

Major Alliances
"Inktank Army", "Relentless", "New Orc Order", "The Rising Alliance", "The Great Alliance", "The NATO Elf Alliance", "Elite"

Age Winner - Loviaroth_cl

* Wersus was never active as a leader during the first age.

Hmm... I probably should change that huh... Wersus definetly was the founder but Errtu was the more active player... I will change that!

Major Players of AGE 2
Orc00 aka Nick (Relentless Leader)
YgravikT aka Morten *
BorisZima (Elite) *
Garnett (Elite) *

Major Alliances
Striker Clan, The Nameless Alliance, Relentless (& allies) and Elite (& allies)

Age 2 Winner - Orc00 aka Nick

* they werent playing for rank.. but were into every major wars that took place

Hmm... Perhaps I should add Boris! Although he wasn't 1st he certainly did show that you could have a high rank with no officers! I am also not sure about the wars they participated in aswell. Perhaps you can write something about it.

Major Players of AGE 3 beta
Orc00 (Relentless leader)
BigBad (Relentless)
Denny (Relentless)

Major Alliances

Oh and everyone... This Timeline Thread shall be for the players and run by the players so feel free to contribute any information I may of missed or tell me anything I got wrong. Most of this Timeline is a relatively accurate but I am not perfect so help out please!

Ady
18th May 2006, 08:30 AM
i voted LS, i knew before seeing the results him and denny would be leading

CPH
18th May 2006, 08:53 AM
Its a nice job you did there, sadly I believe that you are wrong about Age 4 and Age 5.
LS wasn't in the lead because of a better click program, he was in the lead because of the amount of officers he had and the way the click queue worked in the CR. The best working recruiter back then was still the CW, however in age 4, the bad feelings between SC and RF were also began to be forgoten, wich allowed SC to also click in the Relentless rrac. All of this things together helped LS and SC to improve army size(TBG)compared to the previous age 3.
There are a lot of things you can say about LS, however one of the mayor things that the other n00bs forget while critisizing him is, that he used the mathematics well in the game. If you notice in age 3, Lor20 had the gold needed to take the #2 spot. However thanks to the training down LS did and that with that he managed to secure #1 spy, he ended ahead of Lor, with less gold value.
In age 4 everyone began to train down as a cheap way to gain in coverts ratings, this was a copy of what LS did in age 3.
Denny however didn't try to do the same as LS or to invent something new, he relied in the old way orc00 and the others beat SC/LS .. Good all fashion sell off's.. Since LS as far as I know, didn't took sell off's he would never had been able to compete with that and here comes Bombemanneke..LOL He intercepted the 300 bil sell off from TheGodFather_LaCN to Denny wich allowed him to secure the #3 spot ahead of the Relentless leader Maurin.
Another wrong thing was that you say that Striker Clan was popular in the last ages, thats not true.. so I don't see how that helped SC or LS either.

About age 5, I don't know where you played it.. if it was in the same server as the rest of us, but as a different to the previous ages.. age 5 have been one of the most exiting..
The fight between PR and 3/4 of KoC under Graaoheje.. was funny.. since even though more and more people joined Graa just in discontent with PR, had the age been one month shorter PR would still had secured the victory, even though they were at war for most of the age with many different clans.

CPH

Rogue_ST
18th May 2006, 08:59 AM
Nice work, interesting read.

A little on the major sells in age 3, how TBH saved LS from #3 in the last minutes of the age after Denny sold to Lor.

The rotating of Graa, OTC and Div with the extended commander changes in age 5.

Jayson
18th May 2006, 09:04 AM
Hmm... I didn't majorly play in age 4 and 5 so there may be a few misguidances there.

But... I never said anything about lordstriker having a better recruiter...

Due to the Striker Clan's popularity and there newly developed clicking program, they had an edge over every other clan this age and got the victory.

I said due to their popularity (i.e. They had more officers) and Newly developed doesn't mean better! Perhaps popularity wasn't the right term to use, Perhaps I will use something different.

About age 5, I don't know where you played it.. if it was in the same server as the rest of us, but as a different to the previous ages.. age 5 have been one of the most exiting..
The fight between PR and 3/4 of KoC under Graaoheje.. was funny.. since even though more and more people joined Graa just in discontent with PR, had the age been one month shorter PR would still had secured the victory, even though they were at war for most of the age with many different clans.

OK... I guess I will change it a bit. It seemed to me that it was pretty boring although I didn't play in it heavily. It didn't seem that exciting to me at the beginning but that probably is because I am a senior player.

CPH
18th May 2006, 02:41 PM
[I][SIZE=0]

I voted for Loviaroth because he and Morten do represent Relentless' spirit the best. I can't list all the things they have achieved, but i can tell they did alot for KoC by working out loads of formulas along with the admins. There are no other clans having achieved as much as Relentless and that's the reason i picked Lovi.

I also wanted to pick Lordstriker and Denny because those two leaders are charismatic and did let something behind them. They had two opposite views of leading a clan, but yet managed to gather heaps of people behind them.

So, why Lovi and not Denny or Lordstriker?
Relentless had alot of influence in KoC's history. The SC infamousness started early Age2, but the whole thing exploded after the kyra issue. It wouldnt have happened without Relentless. Same for Denny's clan. PR (former TNA which was Relentless' strongest ally) would never have been founded if there were no tensions among Relentless's leadership.

So my point is that without Relentless, many good/bad things wouldnt have happened. they earn the credit for that.

I didn't know Lovi from age 2, I was too noobish back then, however I had a little fight with him in age 3 or 4 when he came back.. I am sorry to dissapoint you but chain leaders(he was only a trickle account but still) that surrender, lose a lot of the respect I can have for them. Specially if they to begin with are arrogant to people they don't know because they aren't "old" KoC players.... I think to remember that it only took me 3 days of chaining him before he cracked...

CPH

Phyrus
18th May 2006, 07:41 PM
youve forgotten Sagus and KoNiC for age 1.

Sagus was 1st for a while, while KoNiC proxy'd the game, massed himself alot of soldiers, but got shunned by the admins with negative 2,000,000 soldiers, so he disappeared.

Flippin
18th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Ill agree with Tytrox and say if you played age 1, the name Konic is burned into your mind. Unlike every other cheator to date, he wasn't deleted straight up, his population was reset to negative, 2-6m its a bit sketchy since it was 3 yrs ago. His account continued to proxy and it was quite fun watching him quickly returning to 0 pop. He was removed from the game though, so no harm done. Remembering without clickers back then, 10k pop got you a nice top 20 spot.

Age 1 also had, 10 ten rankings lists, one being top 10 gold. Was a nice list of people to farm, though we had attack limitations back then so you couldn't attack the whole game.

And finally sabotage didn't always exist.

r0b-dog
19th May 2006, 01:16 AM
i say lordstriker.

he was popualar all over the game. the forums,the clickers,the clan and the game.

TraxDaMax
19th May 2006, 06:22 AM

CPH

Yup, I was thinking the same thing.
The hatred PR brought upon themselves with giving the 4% tax on cw, and banning of big players such as SweetShadow resulted in warchains with one purpose. To destroy PR chain. Clans merged together, players with no main goals for the age all joined and fought the biggest chain in koc.
This happened right after Graahoeje started his way to the top by getting a chain together which would grow to be a huge chain that gave Graahoeje such an enourmous growth he finally gained in on Lor20 and even passed him.
I'm not 100% sure on this but I also heard lots of PR were having trouble with FastRobbie, SweetShadow and other folks out to destroy PR and some even left chain of PR to avoid damage. Which also lead to Lor's growth to go down a tad.
Slap me if I'm wrong ;)

Bacchus-Utd
19th May 2006, 09:11 AM
I vote for Snake he play and spend a lot of time in KoC and age 5 he over win in the last weeks high rank players as Lor20_PR, OTC- and others with a higher army size..

Finale stats age5 all of them train a lot of soldiers the last day's!

Graahoeje #1 1,747,561 Humans #1 #1 #2 #1
1,432,223,925 Gold Cannons Hand of God 197,218,387,111 225,005,187,900 44,441,600,000 38,400,000,000
Snake_Bonzai #2 980,043 Dwarves #2 #2 #4 #2
2,180,386 Gold Cannons Hand of God 116,859,564,338 127,505,653,787 27,269,870,592 22,555,066,368
Lor20_PR #3 1,546,663 Humans #3 #3 #3 #3
93,272 Gold Cannons Hand of God 104,779,669,103 126,677,273,109 30,478,575,616 22,175,181,824
OTC- #4 1,329,315 Humans #4 #4 #6 #7
33,005,782 Gold Cannons Hand of God 94,565,351,265 122,431,942,625 21,743,421,440 16,335,979,520

mTw-DragonRidah
20th May 2006, 11:08 AM
i thought LS was banned by remco- during age 5... am i wrong? or was LS massed the hell out of resulting in his poor performance during age 5... he still had plenty of officers during age 5, so idk...

Errtu
11th July 2006, 11:39 PM
somebody just linked me to this thread so sorry for posting so late and bringing up an old post but in the original post there is a mistake. my alliance was first correctly called New Orc Order and later on called The Orc Order, which was another orc only alliance which didn't have that much to do with us. should just take like a min to correct that and would make this thread more correct and less confusing (like i guess some people didn't even knew that the orc order and new orc order appearently was the same for the author :P).

edit:
sorry...wasn't clear there: i am aware that the original poster of this thread got banned and can't edit his post anymore. i am in fact asking a mod to change it.

playboyshort3
12th July 2006, 09:35 AM
haven't talked to any of those people. I would say LS as his chain destroyed my account in age 3. So of course i wanted to play age 4 and get my revenge :).

Shane-
14th July 2006, 11:00 AM
i thought LS was banned by remco- during age 5... am i wrong? or was LS massed the hell out of resulting in his poor performance during age 5... he still had plenty of officers during age 5, so idk...LS wasnt banned,

After he won the other age, He quit the game, He loged into his account ever few weeks to keep the account active so no'body could steal his account name

Shane

Sixix
14th July 2006, 02:35 PM
i started playing in age3b and i voted for LS :nunchucks

mikil100
14th July 2006, 08:43 PM
I dont know why peeps hated LS, if is he was succesful, did he cheat?
ext....
and i'd say the top two contenders for most influencial are LS and orc00
but i'd say LS just a trad more.

xInD3p3Nd3Nc3x
18th July 2006, 11:35 PM
i just joined this age, about a month ago, but i have heard about last age, and how graa won it, so i voted for him.

Blitz
19th July 2006, 12:03 AM
Strange, am I the only one who voted for Lor20? The player who was in the top ~20 more than any other player? The inventor of the Clickwhore, the first batch clicker? Co-Founder of one of the most popular/powerful alliances in KoC?

I must be going :crazy:

Don-
19th July 2006, 06:20 AM
Strange, am I the only one who voted for Lor20? The player who was in the top ~20 more than any other player? The inventor of the Clickwhore, the first batch clicker? Co-Founder of one of the most popular/powerful alliances in KoC?

I voted for LS

LorD_StrYke 29,319 Humans 3,377,622 Gold 1,921
Lord_Striker 8,502 Elves 8,385,573 Gold 3,348
Lord_Stroker 108,471 Humans 19,295,992 Gold 19,816
lord-striker001 319 Humans 354,149 Gold 36,173
Lordstriker98 5,245 Humans 912,520 Gold 4,050
lordstriker92 818 Humans 3,820,011 Gold 6,797
Lordstrikenn 492 Dwarves 1,730,516 Gold 8,916
LordStroker 8,090 Humans 2,464,201 Gold 22,211
LoRdStR1k3r 709 Humans 453,907 Gold 26,176
LordStryker 1,164 Humans 1,241,825 Gold 27,388
LordStriker-TSF 100 Dwarves 229,025 Gold 30,037
lordstrike 87 Orcs 207,346 Gold 43,515
LordStriker_ 0 Elves 190,198 Gold 44,378
LordstrikerII 1 Dwarf 22,019 Gold 46,974
LordStriker_PR 6 Orcs 3,744 Gold 52,779 <--- this one is even a PR member ;-)

look how many Tools Followed suit,

Cheers (and No offense)

~Don.

Snake_Bonzai
6th October 2006, 07:19 AM
I didn't train down on the last day, but I trained down way before that to get some extra income on farming.

I think you should mention the rise of sabbing powers like DrunkNinja, BSS/BSS-Bonsai and ES/t0msky. Since Age 3 they have infuenced the game significantly. Drunk and Bonsai during Age 3 (I know DES made DrunkNinja started to become a lose cannon sabber), Bonsai was somewhat later. First time I heard of t0msky was in the latter part of Age 4. But their gameplay was somehow similar, don't do what we don't like cause we'll sab you.

Professor
6th October 2006, 10:14 AM
Nice thread/info.

I gave my vote to Graahoeje for his great leadership ability and his KoC and negotiation skills ;)

Aran
6th October 2006, 04:56 PM
i started playing in age3b and i voted for LS :nunchucks

Exact the same for me allthough most of those in the poll deserve the credit, and conrats to LS for pwning the voting.

bobvladxxx
6th October 2006, 07:34 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but Fury was the inventor of CW, Lor got the code and changed it a bit a much idk but the original code was from Fury.. btw I voted for LS cuz he owned and you can verify it watching how every1s know bout him and keep talking bout him.. :) so go LS <3

Nasser
7th October 2006, 09:04 AM
well i started playing KoC in age3 , and for now we are in age6 the most person i hear ppl talking abt and know abt is LS , and the fact that alot of ppl hate him proove that he is the best :)

Onivalter-
7th October 2006, 09:25 AM
"LS", w/out a doubt......

Fastrobbie_FR
8th October 2006, 07:10 AM
Toby for the win !

TheCritic
8th October 2006, 07:22 AM
Yay, good old toby.

:P

CrippledLucifer-
8th October 2006, 08:53 AM
anyone know where i can find age 2 final stats?

Aran
8th October 2006, 12:06 PM
Ive been wondering about that to since long long time, actually stats since age3 beta and all that came before it.

TheCritic
8th October 2006, 08:50 PM
There's only final stats for Age 3, 4, and 5.

ShadowRangerX
9th October 2006, 04:14 PM
LordStriker by far the most influential in my eyes... everyone remembers his name... I remember whenever he posted on GUA, everyone was like "OMGWTF LS is posting??!!?!?!"... other top rankers post all the time, but whenever LS did, there was some kind of uproar, perhaps because his posts were rare, and he was like shrouded in mystery or something, lol.

btw... anyone know what happened to "Elite"? They merged with SC in one of the ages (can't remember which, age3 perhaps?)... but they seem to have vannished, I only just remembered them now.

Miro
10th October 2006, 07:12 AM
InkTank has my vote. He may not have been famous there and then, but he helped Relentless win that age, and looked how that helped out in the long run of the history of Relentless.

But a secound choice would be LordStriker definitly

Hibun_th
24th October 2006, 09:41 PM
you forget Fury..the main cause of CW.. and the uproar of Clickers in KoC..

He must be crowned the most most influential player..

Moreover, he made other good programs.. :P..

Fury = Awesome coder

Tavix
25th October 2006, 05:27 AM
I am surprised that this is a poll about the most influential player instead of the most influential age.

My vote goes to Denny. He dominated the ranks for a long time and took a lot away from LS