PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Buddy List Status

Aserian
17th May 2006, 01:37 PM
My alliance has tons of people in it, my alliance does not take kindly to attacking our own, and it takes a LONG time to set each one of them to my buddy list.... So onto my suggestion:

Could it be possible that if you set a person to "alliance member" on your buddy list, that everyone under their command is also set to alliance member? This would make it a lot easier for me, I could just set the leader of my alliance to alliance member and then every person under them would become an alliance member on my buddy list making me attacking them without knowing basically impossible.

Mishkle
17th May 2006, 11:31 PM
Or you could just not be a lazy sod realise who is in your chain. Try going up the commander list. And if you are attacking someone, it will be for gold presumably (because you wouldn't attack your own alliance deliberately), so if they have gold sitting there, it is likely it would be taken by someone else if you didn't take it.

Jayson
18th May 2006, 12:07 AM
I actually think that it is a good idea on Aserian's part.

Or you could just not be a lazy sod realise who is in your chain. Try going up the commander list.

Or the KOC admins could put it there as a convenience.

Try going up the commander list. And if you are attacking someone, it will be for gold presumably (because you wouldn't attack your own alliance deliberately), so if they have gold sitting there, it is likely it would be taken by someone else if you didn't take it.

Or your team member could either be doing a sell-off or he could be selling knives trying to buy something he has been saving up for a few days causing you to attack him, therefore this other guy dobs you into the alliance and then you get kicked out and get all your weapons completely sabotaged due to the fact we followed your theory.

Anyways, They should implement something into the game so that you can identify members of Large Alliances, whether it be Aserian's idea or not.

Aserian
18th May 2006, 07:47 PM
Or you could just not be a lazy sod realise who is in your chain. Try going up the commander list. And if you are attacking someone, it will be for gold presumably (because you wouldn't attack your own alliance deliberately), so if they have gold sitting there, it is likely it would be taken by someone else if you didn't take it.

Some of these people have 15+ chains, I don't want to click through that every time.

r0b-dog
19th May 2006, 01:09 AM
Some of these people have 15+ chains, I don't want to click through that every time.

he does have a point some commanders have over 24 officers and there chains and such. AND THAT IS ALOT TO CLICK FOR. So why not make it simple for us and just click and and the rest is also added.

:loser2: