PDA

View Full Version : The images won't load!

clavio
16th May 2006, 06:47 PM
Whenever I click on a link, the image saying which number to click doesn't load. I never had this problem in the earlier ages. Anyone have any suggestions?

d12bling
16th May 2006, 07:36 PM
There is a section on this about KOC being down. You are not alone in this case. One theory is that the servers are new, but I think it has something to do with so many using recruiters that they end up ruining the game for everyone else

nar588
16th May 2006, 08:27 PM
there is 7000+ people online koc 24/7 right now. The servers are going to be overloaded. You just have to deal with it for a few days, it will calm down soon and we can all clikc and live in happiness.

rdj
16th May 2006, 09:16 PM
8000+ last time I checked. And that was before koc stopped loading for me altogether.

fragment54
16th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Ah the world of being able to rent server capacity for heavy times...

Biggest_Dwarf
16th May 2006, 10:57 PM
i saw someone saying on irc that koc has reduced its servers? in stead of 2, 1 server?

r0b-dog
17th May 2006, 02:55 AM
try resfreshing the page OR wait for the image to load(it might take a while).

demoraunt
18th May 2006, 03:08 PM
there is 7000+ people online koc 24/7 right now. The servers are going to be overloaded. You just have to deal with it for a few days, it will calm down soon and we can all clikc and live in happiness.
Waiting....
Total Online 6,371 , decreasing? I hope...

I want play please dont log in KoC!! LOL!! :dork:

demoraunt
18th May 2006, 06:07 PM
This is imposible...
7000 users??? naaa!! 17000!!!
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1084/dibujo2lc.jpg

Pahuljica77
18th May 2006, 08:55 PM
- Koc is slow.
- Sometime imposible to open the page.
- When you wont to spy you must write almous all alphabet for one spying (ugly letters).
- Random factor is very interesting - 5 time I attack guy who have some little less def than I have attack, after every attack I repair my wepon, every time he kill me...I thinking that I try once again but I didnt have attack turns...

I am frustrated few days and tonight I delete my accounts.
Buy for all, good luck in game.
I hope that creators will do something to make this game better. :wavebye:

r0b-dog
19th May 2006, 01:12 AM
- Koc is slow.
- Sometime imposible to open the page.
- When you wont to spy you must write almous all alphabet for one spying (ugly letters).
- Random factor is very interesting - 5 time I attack guy who have some little less def than I have attack, after every attack I repair my wepon, every time he kill me...I thinking that I try once again but I didnt have attack turns...

I am frustrated few days and tonight I delete my accounts.
Buy for all, good luck in game.
I hope that creators will do something to make this game better. :wavebye:

i had that same feeling to.. but i said i give it one more time before i quit it. try that give it a certain time.. and sometimes things in life arent pose to be perfect.

:afro_2:

The_Exorcist
19th May 2006, 05:32 AM

Hmm... you're right and then there'll be more ppl joining because of the new age... well for now evryone will have to wait and let's hope that the admins will try to improve the server.
This can't happen till the end of the current age can it?

There is a section on this about KOC being down.
And also use the KOC is down thread maybe there are more ppl that can help you.

STARBLASTER
19th May 2006, 10:21 AM
People will just take longer to click and jam up the system anyway.
Recruiters are only a benefit to the owners of the game if some poor sucker advertiser has been conned into 'pay per impression'.

clavio
19th May 2006, 03:43 PM
It works now :)

oldDarmael
26th May 2006, 05:07 AM
Whenever I click on a link, the image saying which number to click doesn't load. I never had this problem in the earlier ages. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am still having this problem. I wish I could understand why so few of us are affected.

Gotjen
26th May 2006, 01:43 PM
to those who're still having problems:

Have you reloaded the page, tried to right click + view image, or anything? And which browser are you using?

And for the record, I'm not having any problems...