PDA

View Full Version : Just thought this was nice....

Monkey47kong
16th May 2006, 01:10 AM
I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but just for the hell of it.. I just wanted to say that the admins brought back the skull with chains graphic :D

It really is a nice touch, and makes age 6 seem more "old school"

Yet I I am still having probs getting into koc...

R1DD1CK
16th May 2006, 05:46 AM
yup I noticed it ass well Hmmmmm I thought they were going to put an advert there as the space was up for sale :biteme:

QUOTE:
We currently have a 125x125 advertising spot open on the left. To advertise in this spot, please visit AdBrite

LOL just got into KoC No adverts at all!!!!!!!! even turned admuncher off just to check ;) wonder whats wrong?

TrollSlayer
16th May 2006, 06:05 AM
and makes age 6 seem more "old school"

Nope, not at all. "Old School" would be for when you were ranked according to your army size. Amount of weapons you had played no role in ranking and the #1 guy had only around 30-60k soliders. Now that would be "Old School" but I do like that it has been brought back. If you don't know, I was describing age 1. Oh yea, 22 was as high as unit production went in that day too.

Monkey47kong
16th May 2006, 06:19 AM
Uh huh, well people have different terms of "old school" I have it from age 3 and under... age 3 was the breaking point of when the gold got higher... So calm down and dont get on the offensive suddenly.

TrollSlayer
16th May 2006, 06:35 AM
I wasn't trying to be offensive. Sorry that it came over that way, but you do have a point. "Old School" could be described differently from person to person depending on when they started playing.

I just wonder how many people that played in Age 1 still play?

AznCrusad3r
16th May 2006, 06:48 AM
i'm pretty sure that no one from age 1 still plays. i started in age 2 though ^^

Phyrus
16th May 2006, 08:21 AM
i'm pretty sure that no one from age 1 still plays. i started in age 2 though ^^

dont be so sure of yourself.

theres remco-, JFK (i think)... thats all from the top of my head.

22 was indeed highest unit production in age 1, the extra 3 (making it 25) came from when upping fort.

camp > something > fortress > stronghold

Neomackenzie
16th May 2006, 08:23 AM
I started in age 1 and i am still around...

Ady
16th May 2006, 08:42 AM
i started age 5 :| but anyway, ive taken the skulls out using ad-muncher, i didnt realise they were new, well, old but new, you know :)

ServeM
17th May 2006, 12:04 AM
I've also noticed it says age 1,2, or 3 on the top right corner :)

Back_Breaker
17th May 2006, 05:09 AM
Yes, I like that 'old school touch'.

I have also played since Age 1.

ArchEnemy
17th May 2006, 10:41 AM
I'm playing since age 1 also but I didn't play age 3 and a part of age 4