PDA

View Full Version : End of the age debacle

hisnameisbob
15th May 2006, 08:48 PM
Lets do a recap of the recent events.

The admins announce that age 5 will end monday...fair enough. Now a lot of us adjust our end of the age stategy to account for this, such as saving some turns for the last few hours, waiting to buy mercs, and whaever else. Then they choose to end it early on Sunday night...fine by me, I used all my turns and bought all the mercs I could, but without a doubt this pissed some people off. Thats ok though, a new age and everyones happy again...for the most part. But whats this? Server will be down for upgrades? The obvious question comes to mind. Why end the age early only to start the next age off on the wrong foot?

Monkey47kong
15th May 2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, and who the f*ck are the people in the top 50? I dont see any big-ish names, besides a few.

ElMafu69
15th May 2006, 09:28 PM
considering I've been able to click about 37 links the entire day it's not surprising that none of the big ppl are in teh top 50. I got to say that this start of the age has been such a bust that it's kinda throwing me off. I was so ready to go and click however much I could but now I'm kinda deflated.

Phyrus
15th May 2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, and who the f*ck are the people in the top 50? I dont see any big-ish names, besides a few.

well its good to see theres a new lot of people in the top 100. there are some of us who got annoyed over seeing the same people every age.

DarKnight_1
15th May 2006, 09:39 PM
its great to see new people but what with the stuff ups with the new CAPTCHAs and other assorted probs...

ElMafu69
15th May 2006, 10:04 PM
well its good to see theres a new lot of people in the top 100. there are some of us who got annoyed over seeing the same people every age.

Well I would love to see different people in the top 100 too but not if it means that I can't get on KoC at all and I can't click or the like.

theZX
15th May 2006, 10:11 PM
fresh faces are welcome, becasue i am one of them

I am not saying i am in the top 100

Reynold Wrapped
15th May 2006, 11:00 PM

Yeah, Monkey47kong, I'm guessing you never played KoC any ages besides maybe Age 5. Else you'd know that the first day is always a scramble. Since it's too soon for even the people with hundreds of chain members to start getting clickback, and therefore lotsa gold = high rank, then it's basically just who registered fasted. Whoever registered first has the most turns, which means they have the most chance getting munayz from other people.
The first day or two isn't going to decide. But by the end of the week, we're going to start seeing a structure that's gonna last basically throughout the end of the age.

I'm just surprised at how it's gone so far. Usually the big names have something like 40 or even 50 thousand soldiers in their army by the end of the first day. As opposed to today, where so far the highest name (Dragongem) only has 16k soldiers. Well, we'll see I guess.

theZX
15th May 2006, 11:24 PM
I'm just surprised at how it's gone so far. Usually the big names have something like 40 or even 50 thousand soldiers in their army by the end of the first day. As opposed to today, where so far the highest name (Dragongem) only has 16k soldiers. Well, we'll see I guess.

that is probably becasue of the lag....