PDA

View Full Version : Which Spy weapon will be destroyed first?

theZX
15th May 2006, 08:03 AM
ok If i have 2 spys, and tools are a rope and a skeleton, which one do i lose first?

kamikaze_ninja
15th May 2006, 08:12 AM
The most expensive one 'cause that's the one the spy uses to be successful.

I hope it is not only losing spies and tools in case spies are caught. I still trust that there must be somewhere an incentive that we still don't know. It will be interesting to see what this is (Maybe no. of weapons that can be sabbed is much higher than in age 5?).

NuBxJ2x
15th May 2006, 08:48 AM

I hope it is not only losing spies and tools in case spies are caught. I still trust that there must be somewhere an incentive that we still don't know. It will be interesting to see what this is (Maybe no. of weapons that can be sabbed is much higher than in age 5?).

Yeah, I am curious as to how the new sabs will play out.

If sab accounts can lose lots of weapons when they get massed I could see them being able to do more damage.

Although mass sabs could already own up people.

R1DD1CK
15th May 2006, 03:50 PM
spose their will be a lot of probes this age lol

and yes you will lose your key first

r0b-dog
15th May 2006, 03:55 PM

isnt it the cheaper weapon will be destoryed first because of its low power and that means the solider with the weak weapon will die first?? its like have a person with a gun and the other person with a stick so who would you think will die first( obiably the guy with the stick)

:badger_2:
:biteme:

TAHA
15th May 2006, 04:10 PM
yup its gonna be interesting to see what will happen.... just as soon as the damn server is fixed

Rathavart
16th May 2006, 08:40 AM
isnt it the cheaper weapon will be destoryed first because of its low power and that means the solider with the weak weapon will die first?? its like have a person with a gun and the other person with a stick so who would you think will die first( obiably the guy with the stick)

:badger_2:
:biteme:
Are you saying that you send more than 1 spy on a mission?!? Waste of spies. Unless they make it so that there is actually a reason to send more, other than to kill off your own spies.

Chasseurs
16th May 2006, 10:34 AM
perhaps they changed success rate by using more than one spy.
on one side, there isnt anything written about sentries loosing their weapons too, and at the other side, im not sure, if my spies would arm themselves with tools when they are attacked. (someone comes along with a sword and i try to defend with a key??)
So this wouldnt make much sense to insert this rule, if we use only 1 tool

A2H
16th May 2006, 10:47 AM
im wondering what would happen if the alarm is set but the spy could get away...
i mean does he throw his tool??!

NoobnZeta
16th May 2006, 10:54 PM
Intelligence on Skorpz_LoP
Time Mission Type Result Number of Spies Detailed Report
14 minutes ago Sabotage Success 1 details
16 minutes ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details
18 minutes ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details
20 minutes ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details
21 minutes ago Sabotage Aborted 1 details
1 day ago Recon Success 1 details

first lost a key followed by Grappling Hooks and all that for a single weapon that i wasnt able to break :crazy:

Your soldiers march onto the battlefield and FLEE at the sight of Skorpz_LoP's army!
:dork:

r0b-dog
17th May 2006, 02:53 AM
im wondering what would happen if the alarm is set but the spy could get away...
i mean does he throw his tool??!

Welcome to Age 6! Get your troops ready! Final rankings from Age 5 are available here. Here are some of the highlights of Age 6:
Spy tools are lost along with any spies that are captured
Race bonuses were adjusted in favor of more differentiated races
Updated CAPTCHAs to deter automatic scripts
Commander changes are now limited to 8 per age
Battles are more profitable
Sabotage oddities have been corrected
Increased mercenary production
Highest rank achieved during the Age is now recorded and displayed on your command center and stats page
Dwarves can now produce cheaper Battle Axes - they now only cost 180000 gold
Have fun, and good luck!

Its only lost when your spy is captured !!! LEARN TO READ.

A2H
17th May 2006, 06:17 AM
Welcome to Age 6! Get your troops ready! Final rankings from Age 5 are available here. Here are some of the highlights of Age 6:
Spy tools are lost along with any spies that are captured
Race bonuses were adjusted in favor of more differentiated races
Updated CAPTCHAs to deter automatic scripts
Commander changes are now limited to 8 per age
Battles are more profitable
Sabotage oddities have been corrected
Increased mercenary production
Highest rank achieved during the Age is now recorded and displayed on your command center and stats page
Dwarves can now produce cheaper Battle Axes - they now only cost 180000 gold
Have fun, and good luck!

Its only lost when your spy is captured !!! LEARN TO READ.

thank you, its a real gain to have u among us!!

but NoobnZeta said he lost his tools in aborted missions ie the spies fled and didnt get captured (in which case he would have had mission failed)...
Y dont you try to understand what u read

NoobnZeta
18th May 2006, 05:06 PM
thank you, its a real gain to have u among us!!

but NoobnZeta said he lost his tools in aborted missions ie the spies fled and didnt get captured (in which case he would have had mission failed)...
Y dont you try to understand what u read
your spys can be captured in an aborted mision :D

Fyrsten
19th May 2006, 04:12 AM

Quite interesting. Could you be so kind and post the details from the missions where you lost your tools? I mean quote what message you get. And in the correct order, the first attempts first, and last attempts last.

I also noticed that you had several aborted missions, but you only lost one key and one hook. Was that your only spy tools?

Please give us ALL details.

A2H
19th May 2006, 06:13 AM

HAVE U BEEN sending more than one per mission??!!

sabalot
19th May 2006, 08:13 AM
i have spied and i have lost nothing and got aborted once

hockybear15
22nd May 2006, 04:17 PM
and once the spy loses the tool, does it just disappear? i think that the weapon should go to the person being sabbed if they are caught, although that could be a little unfair

KoP_Steiner
22nd May 2006, 05:27 PM
The spys are sent the the enemy camp holding the strongest tool.

Once captured, their tools will be confiscated, that being the tool the took with them, strongest one.

Think about it, the enemy isn't going to let the spy nip back to his camp and being back a lesser tool to ose are they :P