PDA

View Full Version : please help.. me... (im trying to create a web-text game like koc) please... help..

r0b-dog
15th May 2006, 05:02 AM
i made a game.. a web-text game like koc,hw. and i done the graphics,set-up e.t.c i made the game. and it works perfectly but it can only click links and you cant buy armory,register,have turn based gold,get soldiers autmoic and its not even on the internet. So i wondering if you guys and girls could help me find some of the codes and give some help. the codes which can buy armory,register,have turn based gold,get soldiers autmoic (and of course you be added to the staff list and the credit list if you help out and teach me how i could get some of those codes or give them to me that would be most grateful.)

Seraphim
15th May 2006, 07:02 AM
I direct you to this thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=37033)

You should be able to find at least some of the answers you're looking for to questions you have.

r0b-dog
15th May 2006, 03:42 PM
thanks, Seraphim

Green Killer Puppet
16th May 2006, 09:52 PM
Why do people keep making the same thread about making the KOC when they are like just... right there.

Why do people want to make KOC anyways? Wouldn't you want to be original?

Xull
17th May 2006, 01:20 PM
Why do people want to make KOC anyways? Wouldn't you want to be original?It's easier to make a copy of something than it is to make it from scratch ;)
Also, maybe they like koc, but want to be able to make their own changes to it... Base the work off of something that already exists, just making the changes you want to it.

What original ideas did you have in mind?
If none, maybe because its easier said than done?
Otherwise, there probably already exists something like it :tongue: