PDA

View Full Version : Snake Bonzai

brainsofmayhem
14th May 2006, 11:11 PM
Good stuff, if you havent seen it:

http://media.putfile.com/Snake_Bonzai--doesnt-run-a-sell-catcher

Respect to the man and congrats, a damn good age!!

LaLJackel
14th May 2006, 11:36 PM
very well played age snake

congrats man :D

boriszima
14th May 2006, 11:50 PM
I did not see any sells being caught though.. hehe. i guess people have to go to extreme to defende themselves. if others do not believe you, its their lose and your gain.

Jedi
15th May 2006, 12:01 AM
Goodness, good job making the video! Entertainment value: 5/5.

10 reasons why you should seee the video, you will learn:

1. How he intercepts gold,
2. The way he admits how he dressed,
3. It's his freaking job btw (he analyze figures for hours),
4. He has been doing it for hours (4 days in a row),
5. How he admits that his children will disown him,
6. Admits this is a stupid game,
7. Admits he hasn't slept much,
8. How hee actually attacks gizmo twice (the second time he admits) and then somebody else,
9. How he censors his email address,
10. His stats at that time (13 hours before Age 5 ends, as we know it, it has been cut early).

Well, it's moot right now but in case you want to know it, go and see it and freeze at 44th second.

Snake_Bonzai
15th May 2006, 12:18 AM
I'm glad you liked my video. Loads of folks were saying I was running sell catchers, I wanted to prove I wasn't.
I exampled how to do attack using Gizmo but I did not actually hit the enter button. Just showing how to do it, making bang noise :D

The game isn't stupid, it's stupid of me to become so addictive at such a game. Now I will go cold turkey.

BTW about sells in the last half hour, it was impossible almost to catch decent gold when everybody hits the same targets at once :P

Special thanks to Schums, Dream, Bloodpimp, DJ_RADU and all of DES. Without them this wouldn't have been possible for me.
I also want to thank CPH and his killing FF. I think this is the best merge ever.

Best hit in the last hours must have been:
22 minutes ago Lor20_PR 34,296,522,513 Gold stolen 15 9,459 5,080 78,387,549,828 96,412,109,067 details
He had it as spare gold on his account Graahoeje style. But I was catching so much sells from folks who didn't make sure to disappear from the top pages before selling off that I went from 80b to 130b in just a few hours of catching sells.
I have caught 490b of gold in the past 4 days.

Now it's time to sleep.

All the best
SB

Disasterpieces
15th May 2006, 01:35 AM
Great video :) And congrats Snake on a great age.

Salieri-Playa
15th May 2006, 05:01 AM
damn 490 bil is much :D

NuBxJ2x
15th May 2006, 06:40 AM
Lol, I loved the video.

Jab
15th May 2006, 08:50 AM
Very nice snake. It shouldnt have to be that you had to prove yourself, but i guess its good for your own rest aswell now you explained it. A great way to end this age for you!

playboyshort3
15th May 2006, 09:11 AM
Good stuff, if you havent seen it:

http://media.putfile.com/Snake_Bonzai--doesnt-run-a-sell-catcher

Respect to the man and congrats, a damn good age!!

I didnt attack at the end of this age but i did the same thing last age except i didnt use the space bar i scrolled down with the mouse.
http://onfinite.com/libraries/761057/899.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/761068/899.jpg

Also using firefox as i hate ie :banana2:

PS congrats to snake :badger_2:

SilverSable
15th May 2006, 12:08 PM
Moved to CW so people could talk about it without it seeming like spam. :)

I Am
15th May 2006, 12:15 PM
Congratulations, Snake!

boriszima
15th May 2006, 02:27 PM
ouch now its for CW to rip it apart, shame

SilverSable
15th May 2006, 02:55 PM
Upon further thought and request, this has been moved back to the GH. However, spam will be warned, so please make your posts non-spam. :)

boriszima
15th May 2006, 04:09 PM
so will the admins change the page with ranks or we all agreed that snake deservers rank 2?

Ady
15th May 2006, 04:28 PM
the age 5 stats ive seen, final stats, snake was rank #2

Stes_The_Destroyer
15th May 2006, 04:30 PM
snake deserves rank #2, it really is that fast and easy to do, i did it end of age 4 and caught loads and didnt get chance this age, great job snake, gl with rl

Falc0St0rm
15th May 2006, 06:00 PM
Crongrats snake on your rank it was an interesting video, thats the same way i was lookin for sells at the end of the age too, lol you just had slighty (billions) better SA and Spy to help you ,

cheers and good luck in real Life

Falc0

AeliusPix
15th May 2006, 06:13 PM
Upon further thought and request, this has been moved back to the GH. However, spam will be warned, so please make your posts non-spam. :)
Personally I think this should be in TRD, but since you tagged it first its your responsibility...;)

And cograts, Snake, you really pulled through in those final hours.

Tavix
15th May 2006, 06:15 PM
i hope you still play for top ranks, snake

you are my favorite KoC player eva

Your accent makes me giddy

Lskoc
15th May 2006, 07:43 PM
I was up until 1am EST this morning and I caught two 2 billion sells, one 4.5 billion sell and a few several hundred million sells. I scanned from page 50 to 300 and it was amazing how many I caught. Of course I couldn't sell the 4.5 bill sell fast enough and it cost me a TON of soldiers. I was happy with my #478 finish and if KOC ever comes back online I hope to do better this age.

I also hit Vassily and he tried to sab me with like two hours left and failed. :loser2:

Soldier_Worst
16th May 2006, 09:31 AM
Hmm, I must say I kinda believed you were using a catcher, but you seem to be honest to me :)
It also gave a good view on who you like and who you don't like (like nara-cymrick being ignored :p)
Btw, you're email is visible still, in case you don't want it to be shown, better edit the video a bit more.

So congratz on getting the #2 spot fair, and congratz for being #1 ranked headaccount of a single clan (without boosting tricks like rotation)!

Btw, I think you're crazy to just go through the ranks for hours. But crazy people make the difference ;)

Poltionorch
16th May 2006, 09:42 AM
Snake, get some sleep, do the misses, take care of the children and forget KoC :)

Gekke Nederlander :)

dopeypsv
16th May 2006, 09:53 AM
yeah snake, i agree, get some sleep and don't ruin your social life anymore with stupid online games, i will take over that task from you, then the job will stay in dutch hands! :P

Snake_Bonzai
16th May 2006, 10:15 AM
Hmm, I must say I kinda believed you were using a catcher, but you seem to be honest to me :)
It also gave a good view on who you like and who you don't like (like nara-cymrick being ignored :p)
Btw, you're email is visible still, in case you don't want it to be shown, better edit the video a bit more.

So congratz on getting the #2 spot fair, and congratz for being #1 ranked headaccount of a single clan (without boosting tricks like rotation)!

Btw, I think you're crazy to just go through the ranks for hours. But crazy people make the difference ;)

It bothered me a lot when ppl started accusing me of using an auto sell catcher. I think that ppl don't realise that this game can be a lot more than logging in, spend, write PM, logging out, well that might be a bit over the top, but many ppl do not play well to be honest, and because of that they start accusing.
And dedication is all what counted in the last days. You can see who were and were not. The days of being a main account and become top 3 with a few tactical input and alomst no efforts are over. Some of the big clans really selected not the best people to play the top account. I mean why would you wanna play a top rank account when you know upfront you will not have time to bank during the day for instance.
So think about it, when you want to play such account well.

hmm yeah it's still visible but I think hard to read. I can't recall me putting Nara on ignore, I always had good contact with her, perhaps I put her as enemy from a previous age. I didn't really maintain that except the ignore functionality.

Feels weird you guys on your way in Age 6 and me having to force myself not to play. Like being amputated or something :S

Ady
16th May 2006, 10:27 AM
go on snake, get involved, you can join under me :bag_2: :lol: , but seriously, will be interesting to see the age 5 medium rankers step it up a gear this month

bombermanneke
16th May 2006, 11:56 AM
Snake has played a good age! He deffinatly deserves to be #2 as he has caught the most sell offs in a legit way.

If Lor would have atleast come online those days to train down and to catch for sell offs... he might could have been #2

There were so many ways to prevent Snake taking #2... but all they did is playing the waiting game... waiting till the last half hour of the age.

I think snake has proven a good point in the movie. it only takes about 1, sometimes 2 seconds to attack someone! Last age and in other ages i got accused to having a sell off catcher (yes, you Remco-) because i was stealing so many sell offs. Mainly from PR, and Denny_PR :afro_2:

1 second.. that all to attack and another 2 seconds to spend. Last age i had to be quick spending as almost everyone in top10 could se my gold.. but i did managed to spend it all (mostly) and thereafter OTC-, Snake and CPH attacked me for some crappy leftovers :P

Good playing Snake, i am sure you are happy quitter now :)