PDA

View Full Version : Will you ever ditch your commander and officers?

mad-_-
14th May 2006, 12:16 AM
If your commander isn't online a lot and doesn't help you get good targets, would you ditch him?

If your officers don't click and everytime you see them, they always ask for targets, would you ditch them?

If you get sabbed by your commander's enemy, would you ditch him?

If your officers don't fight your enemies but whine about getting sabbed, would you ditch them?

AeliusPix
14th May 2006, 12:22 AM
1. No, unless they never helped out whenever they WERE online.

2. No. I would tell them to invest in spy with the gold that I help them get.

3. It depends on the circumstances. I have in the past, to avoid losses, but if it happened now, I would retalliate rather than run.

4. No. I would tell them to retalliate.

Iceman2020_DJ
14th May 2006, 01:17 AM
1. My commander is a great friend. He'd have to go inactive before i switched to someone else :p.

2. That's a rediculous reason to ditch them. Half the time I find myself helping those who aren't even my officers. Officers shouldn't be judged by their clicking ability. I've come to be good friends with all my active officers, a few who don't even click and I have helped build the majority of their army through transfers. I would never ditch them.

3. No

4. Worse than 2

pitagora
14th May 2006, 02:05 AM
We had a war for the past 5 months so a "bad comander" I will answer :)

If your commander isn't online a lot and doesn't help you get good targets, would you ditch him?
I never chose a commander by those criteria. Even better...my spy was usualy higher then my comanders.

If your officers don't click and everytime you see them, they always ask for targets, would you ditch them?
Only if I considered they would take advange of me. I never required clicking just to be there when it is needed, ie sabbing and war

If you get sabbed by your commander's enemy, would you ditch him?
no. I would chainsabb the enemy in return

If your officers don't fight your enemies but whine about getting sabbed, would you ditch them?
I would ask them to leave untill the war is finished but I would never ditch by force.