PDA

View Full Version : IS KoC ever gunna stop

Mr.Man
12th May 2006, 04:02 PM
will koc ever end like after certain age the game is over no more? because i like playing and if there is i want to get asmuch in as i can

WRATHZILLA
12th May 2006, 04:05 PM
Im guessing at one point it WILL have to stop,I mean,I dont think Rocco, Ben, Aman, and Nick will live forever,unless their children take over the game,but for now,just keep playing :).

ILikePizza421
12th May 2006, 04:09 PM
Yea itll probably stop eventually...

-Pizza

Wackerpacker
12th May 2006, 04:37 PM
I doubt it will stop with the end of the current admins.

They would probably sell it to someone and make a huge amount of money off of it. Then it will fall and be destroyed by stupid new owners grrrrr
:faint:

Mansquito
12th May 2006, 08:28 PM
I'm guessing that eventually the game will grow so small that it will no longer generate enough revenue to support itself, then the admins (whoever they are at the time) will shut it down...

r0b-dog
12th May 2006, 08:38 PM
I agree with mansquito that koc will eventually die because of the improvments for the game and the lack of anntention.

masterminds
13th May 2006, 07:13 AM
Yes, Its bound to stop sometime.
But i hope that is not for a long time yet.

Denver
13th May 2006, 09:09 AM
why dont they advertise to get more members so that the money they make off of it supports the game + more

Davie
13th May 2006, 01:46 PM
They used to have a two way link with a game called "Faith" I believe. We advertised the game on there site, they did the same back.

The number of game players will probably drop to an amount that won't make them profit from the endless clicking and they will subsequently close down or sell.

YAY. Speculation.

Darkcommander
13th May 2006, 03:13 PM
the only way it wwill go on forever is if their children & grandchildren and so on take over. Imagine it being an AGE 412

Night_Elf
13th May 2006, 04:50 PM
I think it will end around age 10, give or take an age.

Basically because they will have moved on with their live, the game will have descended into pure cheating, and most will have left, or everyone else will grow up and move on.

paz
14th May 2006, 11:38 AM
according to witch xull once sed they made age 1-9 posters so im guessing there are 9 ages

loldongs
14th May 2006, 12:32 PM
what's stopping them from making more banners?

anyways, not a suggestion. closed