PDA

View Full Version : Movies new Fists of the north star

Redtigerfang
4th September 2004, 10:41 PM
I read in a magazine that they were coming out with a new series of the Fists of the North star , i saw the original movie back in the 80's and i thought it was great, heads exploding and gore everywhere , it was great . I just hope this one doesn't seem to go like the first series did , because i didn't like that series for some reason.

White_Hindu
5th September 2004, 01:18 PM
I have the movie but for some reason I get the feeling that there is more than 1 movie, and I managed to watch the second only. The end seemed kind of open and the beginning seemed kinda rushed. Can anyone confirm if there is more than one movie?

Darkstar_
5th September 2004, 01:23 PM
there is a Fist of the North Star anime and manga that was released in the 1980s. In a manga magazine that i don't think gets alot of popularity out here in the US...its called like Raijin features the Fist of the North Star called Fist of the Blue Sky (or something along those lines.) I suggest you check it out.

soadrocksk8er4life
6th September 2004, 08:11 AM
that animated movie was the best! i use to watch it like every day when i was like 10 i use to watch it every day but now when i watch it, it makes sense and is pretty damn sweet