PDA

View Full Version : Clicker Program

sharky123
2nd May 2006, 01:13 PM
How would i go about coding and making a clicker program that would enable usres to log in, click users links (if that user has enough credits), and keep a tally of credits (adding one if they click a link, deducting one if their link is clicked) Also with a registration form that would add their name, race and personal link to the clicker database,

Do any of you know how to do that or where i could get the infromation from?

sharky123

c&p material, moved~Xull

Kill3rSam
2nd May 2006, 02:31 PM
if you don't know the answer to those questions imo it's highly unlikely you will build one able to compete with the currant recruiters who have been updated to their best potentials

don't knwo the answers either sorry , good luck :p

Ady
2nd May 2006, 03:51 PM
agree with killersam, if your here asking the questions then it is very highly unlikely to succeed, i dont know the answers, maybe look at the clickers you are using now and ask the creators/alliance heads for more details, but good luck anyway :)

Phyrus
2nd May 2006, 06:35 PM
i highly recommend you seek advice off the makers of currently existing ones. unless youre good at database maintenance and coding, this will not be an easy task.

Shane-
3rd May 2006, 06:50 AM
Basiclly

You create a PHP login interface with register, And a database

The database holds each persons:
Name - Email - Link - Credits (Thats all that is needed for basic)

You need 3-4 pages,
Login, Register, get_links.php, stats.php, send_data.php

get_links.php connects to Database, and if credits > 0, It loops tho each user echo'ing

send_data.php simple the page you post the results

On the clicker itself, You login, and get_links.php, You create a array on links, And open in IE, And use a few VB events to do most of what you want, Like scanning html (If html = please click the image, then you know your on a click page, If html = building a army off, then your on result page)

You store the results in a string, And post the string to send_data.php

But as Sam has said, If you dont know how to do any of this, Your f&cked, You best learn some more php and Vb first

www.php.net
www.msdn.microsoft.com
www.planetofcoders.com

Good luck i guess
Shane

Jonzkie
24th October 2006, 04:58 AM
Well you can start using some easy to use programming language such as visual basic and Internet control activeX...

You should have atleast a basic of DCOM for you to understand how to control web page documents and etc...

goto this site lots of tutorial about vb
http://planet-source-code.com

Carnage
24th October 2006, 08:00 AM
you can do it entrly in php which may mean less learning... wildfire/clickwhore was orriginally fully php, wasn't very secure thou... however i do have a secureish C/php platform for developing client side apps... so it is doable.