PDA

View Full Version : similar games?

Drunken_elf
30th April 2006, 10:18 PM
Do any of you know of any games that are similar to Kings of Chaos.

henrik180
1st May 2006, 02:12 AM
there is already a tread about this, but i don't remember where :(
i'll post it when i sees it :)

DJ-Hamid
1st May 2006, 04:27 AM
yh there is Hellwars and tyrantsanarchy(thats all i know)
but they suck they copied koc (basic idea) hellwars is full of bugs and corrupt players
and tyrants anarchy is boooring!!
Koc is the best one out there!

GenkiDragon
1st May 2006, 07:45 AM
BS, some of them are getting better then KoC now!

Speedwars is a great past time whilst KoC is down... ogame owns KoC but is a slighty different style... damn, I'm even enjoying bite fight more then koC atm!

There's lots out there... just have a hunt around

skeletons_warriors
1st May 2006, 09:11 PM
were can you fine the address to these websites with other web base games?

Jedi
2nd May 2006, 04:44 AM
There are also "Kings", I can't recall the address but it is a complete rip off from KOC, without the OC of course.

Other than that, they say Falls of Empire is a good alternative. Check it out.

no mate
2nd May 2006, 11:24 AM
Yes genks ogame is a very kool game.

Drunken_elf
2nd May 2006, 09:08 PM
were can you fine the address to these websites with other web base games?

I only have found Speedwars it's at www.swars.net
I play it more then KoC now lol

From the sound of it ogame sounds intresting so I'll look into that one.

sabalot
3rd May 2006, 12:39 AM
lol what alot of people dont remember is way back in age 2 i think it was KOC creators sold the script (whatever it is that makes the game) to anyone with enough money. They posted it. It was funny cause everyone was saying they would buy it and make it better

Mortax
3rd May 2006, 01:14 AM
:whistilin

STARBLASTER
3rd May 2006, 07:02 AM
No way.... you are far better off sticking with the original KOC and corrupt players...lol.
Actually hellwars is a great rip off with some very nice touchs.
Runs too slow though.
NO RANDOM ( yippee !! ) apart from sabbing.
NO STINKING CAPTCHA.
U can bank your upgrade money.
I mean who cares if people cheat ( that is their problem and it's probably reflecting the kind of individuals they are ). Yes...I was getting someone in another timezone to buy for me while I slept but I won't be doing that again.
Lesson learned and only one account to buy for makes for less drudgery and more fun.
Yes Hellwars is a rip off and has a very low user base but it is more fun.
I don't doubt ( sadly ) that as it's user base grows it will become just as dysfunctioning as KOC.

Drunken_elf
3rd May 2006, 11:21 PM
ok found ogame it's site is http://www.ogame.org/
I'll look into hellwars soon but I'm starting a Ogame account I haven't gotten far but it seems that it's real in depth but painfully slow till you get good but I havent' gotten that far yet. By the way if you do go try Ogame DO NOT REFREASH your page it will boot you out and you have to log in again. Oh and dont open links in new windows it removes the menus and you can't go else were so if you do open a new page keep the orignal open.

ok I found the last one listed here Hellwars it's www.hellwars.com/
as far as I can see it's the same game as KoC but you can make temporay "upgrades" by spending your "mana" you can do things like "Spend 3000 mana to protect your account from attacks 1 day" now thats cool I belive that you get "mana" per turn. The other main differance that I saw was that you get units per turn instead of per day.

DJ-Hamid
3rd May 2006, 11:49 PM
Runs too slow though.
It used to but Now but now they have 2 servers i think which makes it faster
but its still full of corrupt players who exploit bugs etc! Now the admins closed thr forums for some reason!

I just start Speedwars and Its coooooool!! :banana2:
i was ranked 202 within 30 minutes! you get commander income bonu,Tresury system! Try it!

LeadFoot
4th May 2006, 05:18 AM
www.daysofwar.com

A2H
4th May 2006, 05:39 AM
OGAME is really good... really tought too!! and much more complex than KOC... a bit too complex shall i say!!

LiOnO777
5th May 2006, 03:49 PM
Theres ---> http://combatgrounds.com/index.php Kool game

loldongs
5th May 2006, 06:03 PM
this thread is nothing but advertising. Try the advertising forum next time.