PDA

View Full Version : Do u guys hate pr?

welcometoyourdeath
30th April 2006, 08:27 AM
Well if u guys hate pr lets discuss the topic here :saiyan:

TraxDaMax
30th April 2006, 08:32 AM
*thinks this will be closed*

I don't hate them, I just don't understand their policies with koc. Or I do, but I don't understand how they think they're doing the right thing all the time.

flashcard
30th April 2006, 09:10 AM
I find them very hipocritical. I have been conversing with Vengful AKA the_phoenix account about the Seventh Trumpet and Firheart pictures on PR forums where they posted the line open sabpro++ in the middle of their sab logs. I would show the coversations I had right here, but I cant get onto KoC. BUt basically what happened was when PR was shown the logs, they made a post in anoucments that these tools were highly illegal and anyone in the alliances woul dbe banned for suing them. Then the told the Namless people to stop using them andthey would not be banned......
Anytyhing about the hipocritical? Now I know I am oversiplifying it, but when I can get onto KoC i will post the convo I had, and I am asking anyone with access to PR boards to go get the quote from anocment section on PR forums and send it to me, so I can post it along with my convo's

Sarge
30th April 2006, 09:18 AM
I'm against the decisions they've taken in the past but I'm actually starting to like them, respect them and admire them.

Krelian_Mizrahi
30th April 2006, 09:50 AM
i am not PR, actually i try to be neutral with everyone, but i end up liking PR.

I like them cause they are very united, they manage to get a damn good recruiter when they lack of programmers, they got really nice places on top 50 and they didnt actually cheat.

In my way of view things, i have seen two ways of cheating, the ones that harm others directly, either stole clicks or stole your sellofs, and the ones that are indirectly, like the abs that reduce the gold get potential.

PR has get us rid of some of the people that harm directly other people in koc, i see nothing bad about it except the claims and protest of their followers that got banned or massed or sabbed.

Is PR winning?? no
Do they have a chance?? very little chance
Does PR need to mass sab or ban more people?? If they can definitely yes... maybe if they were that strong probably they would have won this age.

This age cheating has gotten more common, or should i say more commoners got cheat.. those commoners seem to be the ones that complain the most about bans and sabs..

Phyrus
30th April 2006, 09:58 AM
moved to AD

btw welcometoyourdeath, whats your opinion of PR? youve opened discussion, wheres your opinion?

Loki-of-Chaos
30th April 2006, 10:36 AM
I don't hate anyone since this is after all a game. They may have some hypocrites and power-mongers but surely that isn't limited to PR? :noidea:

flashcard
30th April 2006, 11:43 AM
There, got onto KoC. Here are the messages..

I sent to The_Phoenix-

"Hey vengful. Here is proof of cheaters in PR.
http://www.rokoc.com/pr-cheat.jpg
http://www.rokoc.com/pr-cheat2.jpg
Each shows a line saying "sabfreakpro++ is now open"
Here is a pick of sabfreakpro++
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2885/autosabber1bu.jpg
So seventhtrumpter and fireheart are both using this. I am not sure of others in that chian that are, though I am sure many of them are."

He sent -

"ive brought this up with anni, and last thing that i was told was a post would be made on gua regarding this, which doesnt appear to have yet been made. i will chase them up to find out whats happening with this."

I sent-

"So you are saying the Annis would make a post regarding it that they are being kicked out of PR, or that they have said they would stop using it?"

he sent-

"from my understanding, they were given it, not knowing what it was, and have stopped using it now."

I sent back-

"But doent the post on the PR forums anoucments say that if a PR member is caught using an auto sabber, they will be kicked out, not that they will be asked to stop, and wont be kicked out if they stop?"

He said-

"that post was made in response to the incident with those two members."

I sent-

".... And they claimed they stopped, and PR took their word after using these tools for who knows how long? If two of their chain uses it, what is to say that the rest is not? If PR takes such a strong stance on cheaters, why not make an example of these two? I mean, I always thought PR did not cheat, but this is looking strongly like PR just hides it the best to me....."

And since then, no response, nor no post on GUA that I saw regarding this. But I see this as hipocritical. PR goes and sabs chains for cheating, even wihout hard evidence at times, and than this comes up, with solid evidence, and nothing happens, they are still in PR chain.... This reminds me of when Xena and one other person in SC were suing and auto buyer. I belive FR came with evidence to LS himself, and LS did not kick them from SC, so FR left SC. Now I know I am oversiplfying this situation, as I dont know the details, and if I got it very wrong, please correct me, but I see these as very similar situations... This was the same age that Number_4 was heard to be using and Auto buyer. The PR annis kept on eye on him for a full day, and saw he spent at same time, as was kicked. He was not told to stop, he was kicked.
I hope a PR anni can come here and make this clear if I got it wrong...

Also, if anyone who can see PR forums can check what day the post in anoucments was made concerning auto sabbers, would be greatly apreciated....

Edited with spaces to make it easier to read...

Maximus-
30th April 2006, 12:14 PM
yeah I'm PR and I'm Explosion ranked there.

The alliance Phoenix Rising does not cheat. That I can assure you all. We do our best to enforce PR and koc rules. I can't speak for every member. I'm sure that some PR members cheat. I just don't know who does.

Related to that case, I thought Fireheart explanation convincing and therefore I agreed with the decision on keeping them as members. Why would that line of autosabber would appear in the middle? why would they paste it that time just when they have dozens of posts of sabs results?

If you have proof that there are PR members cheating go to our forums and post them there. People forgets we banned some good members from our alliance often for that reason.

I found it amusing that we get all the blame for the last wave of bannings from the game. Well everyone is entitled to their oppinion.

flashcard
30th April 2006, 12:36 PM
I was told to message Vengful for cheating accusations, and I did.
If Fireheart explaned what happened, why can others not see what happened?
"Why would that line of autosabber would appear in the middle? why would they paste it that time just when they have dozens of posts of sabs results?"
Are you saying why would they post the line about sab pro only once and not other timeS? Becuase they usualy edit it out, as it shows they are cheating, but this time, they missed it, simple as that. If you want to defend this cheating accusation, please, post the logs.... Otherwise it is the facts here, vs your word, which I have no proof right now on how true it is ( not accusing you of lying, but saying that fact vs one guys word, fact wins...., so proof me wrong please)

ms_fishy
30th April 2006, 02:25 PM
i don't hate them lol.. i just think they are getting pretty bad lately.. i used to like PR very much.. PR had (and still has i suppose) a great bunch of people with common sense and a lively community.. and a great clicker!

anyhow i'm not sure what went wrong with them along the way that made that great bunch of people act in the weirdest manner over and over again.. i roll eyes everytime a new CW policy came out and everytime they shouted they didn't cheat and every tom dick and harry outside their chain did.. that sorta things

plus they don't make great enemies - war with them doesn't only involve you-hit-me-and-me-hit-you stuff.. they are known to hit below the belt either through CW or through admins ;)

Morten
30th April 2006, 03:01 PM
OGM THOSE PR .. i hat'em .. hate, hate, hat'em soso much .. yeah hate'em .. those PR .. unless im clicking CW or waring with them or talking to them, and oh <3 some of them but. but .. yeah other than that i sososooooooo much hate'em .. i guess .. dunno
-_-

edit : ayeah and when they are in my logs .. i just wanna crush the computer and throw it at them ..

edit2(for kamikaze_nobrain): sarcasm ended*

Shards
30th April 2006, 04:58 PM
I was told to message Vengful for cheating accusations, and I did.
If Fireheart explaned what happened, why can others not see what happened?
"Why would that line of autosabber would appear in the middle? why would they paste it that time just when they have dozens of posts of sabs results?"
Are you saying why would they post the line about sab pro only once and not other timeS? Becuase they usualy edit it out, as it shows they are cheating, but this time, they missed it, simple as that. If you want to defend this cheating accusation, please, post the logs.... Otherwise it is the facts here, vs your word, which I have no proof right now on how true it is ( not accusing you of lying, but saying that fact vs one guys word, fact wins...., so proof me wrong please)

I agree. Both of em didn't cover their tracks well enough. If two can make such bad mistakes by not editing that line, then theres guarentee that there must be hellava lot more among the alliance with it. However, cheaters are everywhere, all over in different alliances, and yes there are more in some alliances than others. At least PR has a better attitude than most alliances to get rid of cheating, I hope the efforts to combat it are made a bit more effective tho :/

flashcard
30th April 2006, 05:33 PM
PR says they have kicked out multpiple members for cheating, yet I can not think on one guy kicked out for cheating this age... Last one I remember was number_4, which was I belive 2 ages ago.... I have not seen any action by them to stop cheating in their alliance. Ro is constantly saying that many of the SMA and namless chain members are using both Auto sabbers and fakes on them, and PR has not dont anything about it to the alliance.... I see them as harboring the cheaters right now.....

Custos
1st May 2006, 04:43 AM
I dont hate PR but the only thing I do hate is the fact that they put tax on their clicker, 4% was steep and for that reason we deserve to sab them without PR complaining nor retaliating for example i have clicked 200k in cw and paid 4% tax so i deserve to have on sab session on the whole chain, lmao. Hmm now there is a thought.

Anyone else with the same opinon?

Oh lizzy has a point, pr accuse others of cheating, well wait a minute PR charged 4% tax on all clicks, which means that lor20 did not click for over half of his clicks, hmmm, im not sure on this point but is that not cheating? And this is even worse cause you are are cheatin the whole KOC community, so to make up for it i rekcon you should let all members of koc mass you :pointlaug

welcometoyourdeath
1st May 2006, 07:09 AM
I agree. Both of em didn't cover their tracks well enough. If two can make such bad mistakes by not editing that line, then theres guarentee that there must be hellava lot more among the alliance with it. However, cheaters are everywhere, all over in different alliances, and yes there are more in some alliances than others. At least PR has a better attitude than most alliances to get rid of cheating, I hope the efforts to combat it are made a bit more effective tho :/

i agree with u that there must be cheater everywhere but what i hate about pr is that they say that no one in their allaince cheats and they think it is theri job to police koc and find the cheaters. when others do that to pr thne their account get hacked or banned.

when someone challenges pr their account gets banned or hacked. that is what i hate abour pr

kamikaze_ninja
1st May 2006, 08:10 AM
First of all PR is a great alliance in spite of some shortcomings such as tax on CW usage for non chain members. But in meantime they've corrected this. I'm still a member of PR (outside of chain) and firmly believe that this alliance does wholehaertedly discourage the use of cheating tools. Moreover it always was and still is PR policy to actively ban cheaters. Of course an alliance as big as PR cannot control each step of their members. In an alliance with several hundred if not thousands of members it is impossible to check everybody. If there are cheaters then they're not known to the annihilation members.

I cannot understand why so many people enjoy PR bashing (at least over here). Is it because they are dominant? Is it because they won all wars this age? (Oh Morton, that is my private opinion and not meant as an insult to RF) or are you guys and girls suffering from a Striker Clan withdrawal syndrome? May be that's the reason for the open hatred. If so, then it's time to revive SC again. :dork:

Morten
1st May 2006, 08:38 AM
I cannot understand why so many people enjoy PR bashing (at least over here). Is it because they are dominant? Is it because they won all wars this age? (Oh Morton, that is my private opinion and not meant as an insult to RF) or are you guys and girls suffering from a Striker Clan withdrawal syndrome? May be that's the reason for the open hatred. If so, then it's time to revive SC again.

wtf you talking about?
If you think my hate post was serious then you better check again.
And do NOT try to blame RF for the morons running around the GUA forum lately blaming PR for the bannings. If you look closer you will se the opposit happening.
Oh and yes plz do revive SC again since KOC been pretty dead since LS left.
take a pill and get some rest cus your brain isnt working :lmao:

Phyrus
1st May 2006, 08:42 AM
ok guys take a break. this is a controversial topic and things are starting to heat up abit too much. if it gets worse, this thread will be closed + warnings given out.

kamikaze_ninja
1st May 2006, 08:44 AM
wtf you talking about?
If you think my hate post was serious then you better check again.
And do NOT try to blame RF for the morons running around the GUA forum lately blaming PR for the bannings. If you look closer you will se the opposit happening.
Oh and yes plz do revive SC again since KOC been pretty dead since LS left.

Morton,

First of all thanks for your supersonic speedy reply.

I believe you completely misunderstood me. My remark was about the dominant position of PR in all wars and I know that you have a different opinion about the PR/RF war. It was not meant as a critic against you or RF in the present PR bashings over here. I know that RF and you as well do not belong to the PR bashers. Sorry, if I did not make that clear in the beginning.

Uturn
1st May 2006, 08:52 AM
btw welcometoyourdeath, whats your opinion of PR? youve opened discussion, wheres your opinion?

he hates them duh :lmao:

me too btw :moody:

Morten
1st May 2006, 09:38 AM
Morton,

First of all thanks for your supersonic speedy reply.

I believe you completely misunderstood me. My remark was about the dominant position of PR in all wars and I know that you have a different opinion about the PR/RF war.

I have a beep when my name or RF is mentioned =p
Ok i see what you want. But im not sure what you mean by dominant position? Because of beeing big ? In wars beeing big just means more hittabel tagets. But then again if you are big enough you can tolerate lots of casualties too.
In the end as long as people think they won they won. Thats how a game works and i can asure you noone in RF think they lost the war to PR, just as PR will think the same, and thats fine. It is how it always will be.
But PR is also a well oiled machine so they deserve credits for building up that.

Falc0St0rm
1st May 2006, 09:54 AM
In answer to the original question I do not hate PR, I never did hate them even when i was SC and we were at war with them. having somebody to war against is what makes the game fun, there would be no point in playing a wargame without any enemies.

as far as wether or not they cheat, I am sure EVERY alliance has people that cheat to one degree or another. there is no way to control every single member in an alliance saying an alliance cheats is kind of stupid unless Everysingle one of the members cheat, or if the leaders cheat and endorse it for the clan.

Falc0

welcometoyourdeath
1st May 2006, 12:02 PM
well yes i agree that in every allaince there will be people who cheat to one degree or the other, but what i do not like about pr is that they find other people who cheat and always mention that people in theri allaiance do not cheat. well is that not a lie then. if they cannot manage to control the cheating in their own allaince why do they need to bug the admins to ban innocent people.

Also yes it is fun to have wars in koc since that is part of the game but not when there are people who hack their enemies to win the war. That is what i think pr do

flashcard
1st May 2006, 02:46 PM
Hey kamikaze_ninja, you said "Moreover it always was and still is PR policy to actively ban cheaters.... If there are cheaters then they're not known to the annihilation members."
if you read my page one post, the second one, you will that that anni's know about the cheaters, and did not ban them whatsoever... I have not found out why yet.... No one talks about it, they just let it die down....

Falc0St0rm
1st May 2006, 02:56 PM
...why do they need to bug the admins to ban innocent people...

who is innocent that got banned?

Falc0

patrick
1st May 2006, 03:28 PM
doh of course i hate who not.. ?:P

hey falco
tbh-patrick

Gem-
1st May 2006, 08:39 PM
How many times must it be said that PR didn't have anything to do with the bannings. Remco- has told you he only talked to Rocco after the accounts were already banned. Why not use your heads and try this scenario:

1. Matt_77 sent out his KoC messages about a sell catcher for sale.

2. A lot of people who received the message emailed it to Rocco and Aman and perhaps even Nick. (I do know this to be a fact, since several asked me the email address)

3. With so much mail on the same subject, the admins started looking at Matt_77's account and ip address(s).

4. They banned every account that one of his ip's had been in along with any other people whose ip address(s) had been in his account(s).

For those who hate PR, that's certainly your choice and your right. But if you're going to hate PR, at least do it for the right reasons and not for trumped up ones. As it's been said in several posts, there are going to be people who cheat in this game, even in PR. Annihilation looked at the case in point and made the determination to post PR's stance on cheating along with a warning because the people were new to PR, rather than ban them outright. I'm sure that if these people are still using programs and it is found out, Annihilation will follow through with the punishment from the warning.

flashcard
1st May 2006, 09:49 PM
Im sorry, but I got to say, PR's eating up all that BS. from Namless??? If you are going to take a strong stance on cheating, than do it, dont just be hipoctritical. I do not like PR for many reasons, but I have kept civilized about it alsmost always. PR has a rule about cheating, following the rules of KoC. The two accounts cautgh cheating should not be cheating, not becuase it is agaisnt PR rules, but because it is agaisnt KoC rules! PR only upholds the rules that KoC has set in place, no? So these namless people were not only breaking PR rules, but were breaking KoC rules. They claim they did not know that these programs were against PR rules, or agaisnt KoC rules? I am sure PR annis are not to naive to know that namless new they were illegal, so there is not reason for PR to be harboring cheaters.

Carnival*
3rd May 2006, 03:00 PM
I dont really like big alliances. It sorta makes it hard for small alliances and that i just dont like but they are good i got respect for them just dont like them that much,..

htidjon-AA
3rd May 2006, 03:57 PM
This is crazy whats with the whole hate pr thing this is gettin old now.
1. there will always be new people to KOC who just join some1 and cheat.
2. The banning the admins choose to ban them no 1 else
3. You cant hate something u dont no
4. Get on with the game and stop whinning

REMCO AND THE WHOLE OF PR HADE NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE BANNINGS AND PR DOES NOT CHEAT SO JUST GET BCK TO THE GAME AND HVE FUN :saiyan:

Krelian_Mizrahi
3rd May 2006, 04:05 PM
Gem is so cool... Lillycat is big and bad , a loveable character on gua, Remco is average player a little bit sensitive and doesnt express his emotions regularly... Denny is a cool guy..... i know a few more people i like on PR.

Some PR members i hate were: chaos ruler.... he was kicked for PR though... he made and leaked some a few programs to a clan called koh(most of their players play koc....) ... i wouldnt hate them.. but his program slowed down the hell fallofempires game.... ya there might be other individual i dont like, this spanish leader that left PR... he was cool, but his actions were not... mmm i think i hate more people outside PR than in PR.....:P

About the rest i dont know them too much so i just cant comment about them

Now if you ask me if i hate PR as a clan as some peopel hated striker clan.... well i dont think game would be the same without them.... it is not because of there would be more cheaters.... all of actual cheaters are too pathetic and small compared with pIBM (age2).

flashcard
3rd May 2006, 04:31 PM
hey halejon05, check out these three links,

And now tell me PR does not cheat....

htidjon-AA
3rd May 2006, 05:12 PM

i mean PR as an alliance yes there will be some cheats but u going to tell me tht every big allaince can scan through the whole chain also u cant tell me every other alliance hasnt had cheaters in it in the past the problem is people get 1 miner thing then jump on PR

flashcard
3rd May 2006, 06:23 PM
I nver did, all you said was PR does not cheat, and I prooved you wrong :) All the claims u are saying i "said" i never said, but your post is inacurate, so I was letting u know. Also, those two members are still in the chain, ie, PR harbors Cheaters.

Lillycat
3rd May 2006, 06:26 PM
Gem is so cool... Lillycat is big and bad , a loveable character on gua, Remco is average player a little bit sensitive and doesnt express his emotions regularly... Denny is a cool guy..... i know a few more people i like on PR.

Some PR members i hate were: chaos ruler.... he was kicked for PR though... he made and leaked some a few programs to a clan called koh(most of their players play koc....) ... i wouldnt hate them.. but his program slowed down the hell fallofempires game.... ya there might be other individual i dont like, this spanish leader that left PR... he was cool, but his actions were not... mmm i think i hate more people outside PR than in PR.....:P

About the rest i dont know them too much so i just cant comment about them

Now if you ask me if i hate PR as a clan as some peopel hated striker clan.... well i dont think game would be the same without them.... it is not because of there would be more cheaters.... all of actual cheaters are too pathetic and small compared with pIBM (age2).You seem to be the most real person here. You talk about what you know and feel, and I respect that. You are right too. It seems that the hate has passed over from LS to PR.

As for the others...The MOD as warned about getting too heated. Please respect the rules. <3

welcometoyourdeath
3rd May 2006, 10:56 PM
This is crazy whats with the whole hate pr thing this is gettin old now.
1. there will always be new people to KOC who just join some1 and cheat.
2. The banning the admins choose to ban them no 1 else
3. You cant hate something u dont no
4. Get on with the game and stop whinning

REMCO AND THE WHOLE OF PR HADE NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE BANNINGS AND PR DOES NOT CHEAT SO JUST GET BCK TO THE GAME AND HVE FUN :saiyan:

so hmm as usuall every member of pr says the same old thing BUT then when somone like flashcard proves that u do cheat then u lot say oh yeah sorry but we cannot monitor our whole allaince.

ok very true BUT THEN PLEASE GO AND TRY TO STOP CHEATING IN UR OWN ALLAINCE BEFORE U TRY TO GET OTHER CHEATER WHO ARE THE ONES BOTHERING U.

Krelian_Mizrahi
3rd May 2006, 11:23 PM
Actually in PR they did a nice work to eliminate all programmers in their chain , the good and the evil ones... just a few remain..... as a joke i think thats why they cant come up with new good clickwhore verison XD.....

"BUT THEN PLEASE GO AND TRY TO STOP CHEATING IN UR OWN ALLAINCE BEFORE U TRY TO GET OTHER CHEATER WHO ARE THE ONES BOTHERING U."

I am afraid if you say that people who havent cheat are not suppose to accuse others about cheating right?... if that should be the case PR shouldnt have suffered any accusation.

I think there are 2 kind of people that hate PR, the ones that hate big alliances and the ones that got affected due war or ban or they had some interest and those dissapeared on the bans, if there is another kind of PR hater let the world know by posting your point of view

CPH
4th May 2006, 12:35 AM
If I get this right, what you are requesting is that we leave the cheaters alone, the ones with autosellcatchers, the ones with autosabbers, because in our alliances there may be some that cheat. I do agree with you that we should take care of those cheating inside of our alliance.. but where you say frst, I would say aswell.
I think I understand what you mean, you want to be left in peace to cheat because we may have cheaters in our alliances. LOL
I never thought that someone will actually come to GUA asking to leave the cheaters in peace.. Now I have seen it all lol

CPH

double008
4th May 2006, 12:41 AM
Eventually the truth comes out. Sad only PR drones don't know they belong to the biggist cheat clan...I love all the denials....Remco and Rocco should not be held to their words!

Krelian_Mizrahi does PR pay you to post your ass kissing PR posts?

Shards
4th May 2006, 12:44 AM
We are in the Group X, krel. Or maybe not.

PR not only ditched The Untouchables ally thread in their forum but insulted us to high hell for it. Even when we supported pr last age, this age they gave us a ton of shit :/ Go figure :S

Last age, im sure things would have been different, their leadership was generally a bit better, but now the PR leadership are full of too many n00bs now, who are bringing down PRs name. I have to say im disappointed where they are going.

So Id say their attitude this age is what turned me against them. That would be the source of their lame policies with CW, bans, chaining - which generally blackened their name. I dont really care that they are big, but its funny that they became too complacent - which is why LOR is now 3rd (or 2nd).

For those reasons - thats why we sabbed em I guess.

But im soooo over it now. Too busy :(

pitagora
4th May 2006, 01:24 AM
Absolutely. My hate is deep since by their manipulation some of my officers and friends were banned under the excuse they were fake accounts. In reality Remco pulled some strings for this coz we were doing to much damage to PR.

I hate them for beeing hipocrits, for alegedly hunting cheaters while cheating themselfves and inocently claiming that they don't know of anyone to have cheated. Well guess what we have evidence, they have it to and the only thing that was done was do ex-member the guy that made the screenshots. Thats it: the guy that brings the proof is guilty, not the cheaters themself....tipicly PR atitude! The only ppl that don't know are PR noobs and drones that aren't actualy told anything about how thing are going. I can only laught about those that say "PR doesn't cheat". What you think that the 2 idiots that postes evidence against themselves on the forum are the only cheats? They are the only ones that post sabblogs while beeing drunk. Don't think for a second their friends don't have the program or they don't use it. Pr is harboring known/proven cheaters and probably a lot of unproven ones while leading a crusade against ENEMY CHEATERS. But wait...they don't allways have to be cheaters, enemys is enough if Rocco is your friend. Remeber the banning of markkk-ro/bayboyke and others that didn't cheat.

welcometoyourdeath
4th May 2006, 02:20 AM
If I get this right, what you are requesting is that we leave the cheaters alone, the ones with autosellcatchers, the ones with autosabbers, because in our alliances there may be some that cheat. I do agree with you that we should take care of those cheating inside of our alliance.. but where you say frst, I would say aswell.
I think I understand what you mean, you want to be left in peace to cheat because we may have cheaters in our alliances. LOL
I never thought that someone will actually come to GUA asking to leave the cheaters in peace.. Now I have seen it all lol

CPH

well i do not cheat and what i do not like about pr is that they do not stop cheating in their own allaiance and interfere with others even when they have no proof. leave that job to the admins. let me see pr making a complaint to the admins that someone in their own allaince chetas.
never seen that before

CPH
4th May 2006, 04:27 AM
Remeber the banning of markkk-ro/bayboyke and others that didn't cheat.
I guess the admins just banned them for fun, didn't check the IP's or anything? LOL .. Listen you can complain about PR or about FF all you want, its your right and I am sure both alliances got some people that cheat.. In every mayor alliance there will be some. However try to keep the discussion at an intelligence level of a 5 years old at least. I doubt the admins banned those people you mentioned because they were bored and wanted to ban 2 random people in the same chain. If you are gona come with the lame excuse of because you are at war with them, then why didn't the admins banned SC? Or why haven't the admins banned BSS? Both of those alliances made more damage to PR than you may have done or will do. BSS for example have been at war with them for a while.. why is it that they do not disapear?Maybe because they don't cheat?

well i do not cheat and what i do not like about pr is that they do not stop cheating in their own allaiance and interfere with others even when they have no proof. leave that job to the admins. let me see pr making a complaint to the admins that someone in their own allaince chetas.
never seen that before
As I said, you want them to stop sabbing the cheaters. Or to take care of the ones they may have first. I replied you that in my opinion they should do both, sab the cheaters and take care of their own. Another thing is that if PR or any alliance wants to go to war with other alliances for whatever reason they may have, like thinking that many alliances members cheat, its their right.. Its a war game.

CPH

Ps. have anyone noticed that the amount of sells intercepted have gone down? Lets complain to the admins about that!!! WE WANT THE CHEATERS BACK.. (idiots)

pitagora
4th May 2006, 04:47 AM
I guess the admins just banned them for fun, didn't check the IP's or anything? LOL .. Listen you can complain about PR or about FF all you want, its your right and I am sure both alliances got some people that cheat.. In every mayor alliance there will be some. However try to keep the discussion at an intelligence level of a 5 years old at least. I doubt the admins banned those people you mentioned because they were bored and wanted to ban 2 random people in the same chain.

we are not talking about about a few. I just gave them as an example to show how stupid their reason was. They replayed that the accounts banned were fakes. The 2 examples are known players that were active both on irc and gua. As for other reason you probably all agree that unless a hell of a lot of people complained about someone they wouldn't be banned. That happend even before the turks when they didn't give a damn. My question to you? Did you or anybody complain about those players? Was there any accusation against them? Thats why the only answer would be that somebody had a very strong voice while keeping quite :) That was a serios abuse and we can probably thank pr for that.

DarKnight_1
4th May 2006, 05:15 AM
i was part of PR for a whild... it was enjoyabel until the point where my top 4 officers were stolen by PR recruiting messages (you know the standard join us and receive 1k clicks daily)

then i remain active on the forums for a while and then ce the RF VS PR war. Because i was part of the RF chain i was banned from CW (understandable) but i was also banned from the forum.

then when i post saying give me back my board viewing rights i get told that id left PR and blah blah blah

silence_of_the_lambs
4th May 2006, 05:38 AM
so hmm as usuall every member of pr says the same old thing BUT then when somone like flashcard proves that u do cheat then u lot say oh yeah sorry but we cannot monitor our whole allaince.

ok very true BUT THEN PLEASE GO AND TRY TO STOP CHEATING IN UR OWN ALLAINCE BEFORE U TRY TO GET OTHER CHEATER WHO ARE THE ONES BOTHERING U.

lol i laughed so much when i saw this post.

your chain just hates PR because your members got banned for cheating haha you just havent came to the realisation that your not the victim your the person that is breaking the rules by cheating.

welcometoyourdeath
4th May 2006, 06:02 AM
lol i am NOT cheating especially when i have got a hacked account hours after i started to sab pr

silence_of_the_lambs
4th May 2006, 06:14 AM
let me guess it was PR ?

flashcard
4th May 2006, 06:20 AM
CPH, my post on page ones clearly stats, I feel PR is being hipocritical... PR goes off and trys to enforce KoC rules in other chains, but what have htey dontt his age to stop cheating in their allinace? When they were shown pics proving people used an auto sabber, they make a post infomring people auto sabbers are illegal, does that seem like they are trying to prevent cheating in their allinacE? it sure as hell does not to me, it shows me if oyu get caught cheating, then hide it better... Everyone misreads my posts saying that I want everyone to stop doing anything to cheaters.... I have never said that in my posts. Ideally, I do not want PR to do anything to the cheaters, nor FF, nor RF, nor anyone but the admins. I want the admins to be active so everyone is on the same playing field. Having some cheats causes eveyrone to cheat........

CPH
4th May 2006, 07:42 AM
CPH, my post on page ones clearly stats, I feel PR is being hipocritical... PR goes off and trys to enforce KoC rules in other chains, but what have htey dontt his age to stop cheating in their allinace? When they were shown pics proving people used an auto sabber, they make a post infomring people auto sabbers are illegal, does that seem like they are trying to prevent cheating in their allinacE? it sure as hell does not to me, it shows me if oyu get caught cheating, then hide it better... Everyone misreads my posts saying that I want everyone to stop doing anything to cheaters.... I have never said that in my posts. Ideally, I do not want PR to do anything to the cheaters, nor FF, nor RF, nor anyone but the admins. I want the admins to be active so everyone is on the same playing field. Having some cheats causes eveyrone to cheat........

I can't talk for what PR have done in those cases, since I am not a PR member.
I can talk about all the people whining about the sellcatchers, some of us took it to us and began to hit those chains, some of the accounts needed to be massed and people like Lor/Kaelas, remco-, st0rm-r3ider, dragongem- and many of the largest PR members, together with the large RF, diversion, mini-me, TLS, Hydro, dethorc, giantdave, + many more and all larger FF members like me, midnight and so on massed them. Not only sabbed but also 5*1 them. That caused some damage, some sold off since they can't hold their weapons because of the lack of soldiers, some of them were also banned but in the end we were the ones that did something about it.
It costed tons of repairs for many and where you could say that people like Lor/kaelas that is in the fight for the #1 spot wouldn't have participated like many of the others from the other top alliances he did. So we did help clean out the sellcatchers. As soon as that was done people began to complain about them being banned(some of them) and to complain about some of them being massed. ?????????????? First complain about the sellcatchers and then complain about that they aren't there anymore.. please people get a life LOL

As for policing KOC, in the perfect game the admins would be active, that however will never happen in any game. So what wrong with a bunch of people getting together and massing some of the knowing cheaters?
I mean OTC- made a post here in GUA about the turks and many joined on that and actually supported his fight against the cheaters, but now that PR is involved, then it is ohhh so wrong?? Did you asked PTC- not to police KoC?
So it is only PR that shouldn't? Are we in FF allowed to sabb those we believe are cheaters without being critisized? Or is that right deserved to only a few selected ones all after how the mood of the mob is?

About the having some cheats cause all to cheat, thats what SS believed too. However I see it more like having some cheats cause some to cheat. Not all. I don't think that everyone in KoC cheats.

This post is not only as an answer to you Flash, I doubt that you would be one of the few asking for the cheaters back. As for welcometoyourdeath, some do get hacked by maliciuos links, but most people get hacked(sold off being the right term) by people they have shared login info with. Think about what of those 2 options belong to your hacked category.

CPH

ps. previous to the mass I mentioned earlier from FF,PR and RF, players from almost ALL alliances got together on irc and mass sabbed the sellcatchers accounts. That was coordinated by TLS from RF and I believe that he should get some credit for it. He took the time to go around gathering everyone.

Maximus-
4th May 2006, 11:05 AM
Again, as PR member, I can assure you all that PR as alliance does not aproves cheating. It's hard to check 1k members and make sure they don't cheat. I'm not saying and never will say that nobody in PR cheats... I'm sure there is but I don't know who they are.

PR official policy: ban cheaters from our alliance.

As far the banned accounts from the game... I bet the admins had good reasons to ban them and so they did it.
We have been in war since the start of the age. Some we started, some were started by others. I understand, we're so many and powerful on the game. True. We made some accounts got banned? Just cause we felt like it? Please... start making sense.

We were at war with Catharsis. Who got banned from them?
We were at war with RF. Who got banned from them?
There was a thread here about the turks. Some alliances started massing them. PR didn't. There were more proofs on the forums about them. We were still at war with RF. Then we joined the war vs turk_power. We didn't started and when we acused them of cheating, we prolly were the 10th alliance doing it. we just take all the blame. Well I don't mind. I saw matt saying that he had sell catchers on irc. If he was lying or not... thats his problem.
Maybe if we had more power we could start asking the admins to ban Graahoeje and OTC.

About the Ro images, I'm taking the same side as Gem- did on this.
Btw, only a few members of nameless are PR. Many don't even know our policies and we don't control them in any way. Those that are know our policies and I hope they follow them.

Krelian_Mizrahi
4th May 2006, 11:41 AM

CPH

no i meant this, if SS comes here and says CPH cheats, noone would believe him.... right? no matter how many sourcecodes he can show us..... thats why i say none of actual accusations is enough prove ... i am waiting for someone who aint involved that much come with real proves.... and about the pics there is something fishy on them... i will FFT and analize them

Its like this:

Originally Posted by mytempdir.com/630998
edited -Davie
gold finder found in ff forum

now we really cant say FF cheats with farm_finder.exe right?, cause that guy word is not worth

Phoenix_Gold
4th May 2006, 01:21 PM
now as some pr members said "join up massing the evil in koc" (the cheaters UA) lol now im not complaining about some of our members getting banned or massed (I'm in UA) but now,lets see if PR says the same about their own members cheating :)

flashcard
4th May 2006, 01:22 PM
CPH, u said
"About the having some cheats cause all to cheat, thats what SS believed too. However I see it more like having some cheats cause some to cheat. Not all. I don't think that everyone in KoC cheats."
I stated it wrong before, let me rerhase. Having some cheaters encourages everyone to cheat to level the playing field.... ideally, if admins are not going to level it, this is a way for people to level it themselves, not a right or wrong way, but a way.

Also, I never said I am being hostile to PR becues they enforce the rules on other alliances. I am critizing them becuase they are enforcing htem on other alliances, but now in their own. CPH, if i got a ss of a high ranked FF chian member (for example, not accusing but as an example, MidnightRain- or xDarkAngelX or XancheZ, your top 3 officers) if i have a screenshot of one of them using an auto sabber. And then if you told them that it was illegal because they claimed they did not know, and then you made a post on the FF forums stating it is illegal and all who are caught will be banned, but you dont ban them because they "thought it was legal". If that all happened, and THEN you went out enforcing the KoC rules on chains, then I would be be critical of you. As far as I know, this situation has not arised in your chain, but it has in PR. That is why I call them hypocrites, and why I claim PR is allwoing you to cheat, as long as your keep it quit...., See my point? if not, I will try to clyrify it.

Now escaleira, you state "
PR official policy: ban cheaters from our alliance."
Now look here
Why are thoose two members, who were cleary usinbg an auto sabber not banned? I have not gotten a sutible answear yet, all I have recived is that PR bans cheaters, but why not these two ?????
Gem claims that they got off with a warning because they were new to PR???? Seventh trumpet was a member of PR last age, and I this also at the beginng of this age, his longevity bar is full, so He knows PR rules, right? Or did he forget them while away from PR???

Also, does it matter how knew you are to PR??? PR rules ony apply if you have been a member for xdays??? PR has its own rules, the ones that were broken were dont break the KoC rules.... So it is okay to break the KoC rules, but not the PR rules after being a member for xdays??? PR have been giving BS reasons about this from day one, all I can see from all this is that PR values what these guys have done with their auto sabbers enough to overlook them using auto sabbers.....

CPH
4th May 2006, 01:33 PM
no i meant this, if SS comes here and says CPH cheats, noone would believe him.... right? no matter how many sourcecodes he can show us..... thats why i say none of actual accusations is enough prove ... i am waiting for someone who aint involved that much come with real proves.... and about the pics there is something fishy on them... i will FFT and analize them

Its like this:

now we really cant say FF cheats with farm_finder.exe right?, cause that guy word is not worth

If you try to click on that link and download, you will see that it is an idiot trying to pass a virus to all the other idiots, that will click that link to get a gold finder.
flash, why don't you come to our channel and we can keep talking there.. its easier.

CPH

mad-_-
4th May 2006, 01:34 PM
@ escaleira, you have people in chain who use illegal tools and you say they are not PR. When members of other alliances cheat, you blame it on whole chain.

@ CPH, your chain isn't clean either. There are several farm and selloff accounts under you if you look hard enough. You started to sound like PR. I wonder why. Your clan is good enough not to have to kiss PR ass. But you are doing it.

Fianor
4th May 2006, 01:34 PM
I don't cheat. I do support any and all alliances massing, sabbing, doing whatever they can to destroy the accounts of those who cheat or help them cheat. I am also an explosion ranked member of PR. So now all of you blinded by that info can just ignore the rest of what I have to say and spout off some more ignorance.

No one in PR is a KoC admin. PR can not ban anyone. Just like any other player in the game however we can point out to the admins that we think someone is cheating. If the admins decide to take a look at a player and find that they think the player is cheating and bans them, that is not PR's fault. That is the cheaters fault for cheating. We didn't make them cheat, we didn't ban them, we MAY have pointed some of them out. That's it. So anyone who is blaming PR for a single banning is simply an idiot. If you or your buddy got banned by the admins for cheating, it's your own damn fault. I bet you guys would blame the cops who took you to jail for a bank robbery for the time you have to spend in jail wouldn't you?

Does PR cheat? No. Are there some PR members who cheat? Probably. It's not the same thing. When we find cheaters, who we know without a doubt knew they were cheating, we kick them from the clan. It's that simple. That doesn't mean that there are no cheaters in PR. I'm sure there are. When we find someone who looks like they are cheating we actually think about it and decide what to do. Rules are not always black and white. It's possible that some newb runs across an AB or something and really doesn't know it's cheating. It's also possible he knew he was cheating. We're generally going to warn someone first, and then watch them closely. We didn't kick fireheart and seventh_trumpet because we didn't think it was the right thing to do at the time. If they were, and continue to cheat, we'll kick them, I'm sure. We do not harbor known, knowing cheaters. We are not perfect, we are not all knowing. We are simply people who want to play the game to the best of our abilities. Our goal is not to hold the number 1 spot. It's to have as many of our members as high ranked as we can. If the best we can do is 3 guys ranked above 500, then that's the best we do. The goal is to enjoy the game, and play it as fairly as we can.

If you lost your account to a "hacker" then stop cheating. We don't hack accounts, trust me you little peons, your accounts are not worth the time needed to hack them by anyone. If your account got hacked quickly after you started sabbing PR, then you probably got a program from one of our enemies that gave your info to them and they hacked you. NO ONE who has the ability to truely hack an account is doing so. They have better things to do than hack some pissant's account in this crappy game. Accounts are "hacked" in one of 3 ways, you cheat and give someone your login info to bank, use your account to sab/recon, whatever, you gave the info to someone, you both cheated. You might use a program (usually a cheat program, such as an AB) which without your knowledge sends your login info to a hacker. Finally you're a complete moron and go to a website that does something to allow your login info to be passed on. In all cases, you gave the info to the "hacker" either on purpose or through stupidity. I'm sorry you're stupid, but that's not my fault, nor is it the fault of PR as a whole.

So if you people want to hate PR, and PR members, or even me personally. fine go ahead and do so. Just hate us for real reasons, and not some trumped up bullshit that makes you feel better about being a cheater. If you and your friends have problems because of cheat bans, that's not our fault. It's not the admins fault. It the person who cheated's fault. Hate the actual source of your problems, not someone that you try and shift blame to. Guess that means some of you just have to hate yourselves, which is fine by me, because if you're a cheater, I hate you too.

flashcard
4th May 2006, 02:22 PM
So fianor, if someone is caought cheating, and they can convince you they are not, then they are not banned? that makes ZERO sense. Please tell me, is it not cheating if you do it knowingly or not?? I say yes. A comparision (yes RL, and this is a game, but just to make my point crystal clear) if you break the law and you truthfully never knew the law existed, should you not be prosecuted, I say no. IF pr is going to just accept any BS response. then why cant all PR members cheat, and just say i did not know? I know that is an extrme, but by not kicking thoose two cheaters, I see PR saying "cheating is just fine, as long as you are not caought. If caought, then you have to go" If that is PR's unoffical official stance, thats fine, but dont be hypocritical and sab others. Either dont sab others for cheating, or sab other for cheating, and sab the two namless guys and ban them.... doing one without the other is hypocritical.

Also fianor, look at this post
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=559938&postcount=19
Seventh_Trumpet clearly states "After playing since age 2" for people who have been playing the game for at least 2 ages, and one of them was in PR for last age and I think some of this age, you cant say with a straight face he did not know he was cheating, nor did he not know cheating was agaisnt KoC rules. They bothnew perfectly well what they were doing....

Also, From these two posts,
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=371211&postcount=8
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=372114&postcount=24
Fireheart knows what cheating is.... so it looks like PR gave him leanacy for not knows PR rules??? Breaking a rule and not knowhing it is STILL breaking a rule. Also shows Fireheart has been in KoC for almost one year now, and I am sure longer, so he knows that AS are illegal i am sure.

@CPH, yeah, doing it this way sucks :) I'll stop by when I get a chance, and we can chat it up :) Hope to see you soon man.

pitagora
5th May 2006, 01:03 AM
however we can point out to the admins that we think someone is cheating. If the admins decide to take a look at a player and find that they think the player is cheating and bans them, that is not PR's fault.

so if someone shares login (or has at some point) and is an enemy of pr you will get him banned. Real cheaters in pr with autosabbers and sellcatchers get away coz there is nobody pointing them and kindly asking "could you please bann him?".

When we find cheaters, who we know without a doubt knew they were cheating, we kick them from the clan. It's that simple.
We didn't kick fireheart and seventh_trumpet because we didn't think it was the right thing to do at the time. If they were, and continue to cheat, we'll kick them, I'm sure. We do not harbor known, knowing cheaters.

is it me or you are contradicting yourself. They are known cheaters and they are not kicked. In the same time you are not harbouring known cheaters. That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Fianor
5th May 2006, 07:29 AM
pigora, read it again, slowly and repeatedly until you understand what I already said in my first post and am about to say again for you. Are you ready? Here it comes now, this is the important part, just for you. Ok ready? here it is:

NO KOC ADMINS ARE IN PR. PR CAN NOT BAN ANYONE. IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN OR GETS BANNED IT'S BECAUSE THE KOC ADMINS, WHICH ARE NOT MEMBERS OF PR (UNDERSTAND THAT YET?), LOOKED AT THE ACCOUNTS AND FOUND THEM TO BE CHEATERS.

Now read that statement over and over until you understand it, or until you die, whichever comes first. I really don't care which it is, my money is on your death coming first, but I figured I'd give it one last shot anyway.

As far as fireheart and seventh_trumpet, I didn't have anything to do with the decision to not kick them. They are being watched. If it looks like they are cheating I will do everything I can to make sure they are kicked. I have no idea if they actually were cheating, or if they knew they were. Someone else, I don't know who but I know everyone who it could have possibly been, made that decision and I trust that whoever it was did what they thought was the right thing to do. I don't know what the program ya'll are saying they used is or what it does. As they weren't kicked I trust there is a good reason for it. You can say we don't kick cheaters and point back to the last one you heard about as the last one we kicked, but he's not.

We go after people we know are cheating, whether you think we have proof or not doesn't really matter. We don't just go and randomly decide to mass someone and then afterwards says it's because we think he's a cheat. We watch players, we gather info and we do what we think is the right thing to do. Like I said we're not perfect, we can only go by what we see. I don't believe for one second there's anyone we've gone after who wasn't cheating, or supporting a cheater. Hell, be glad I'm not the one making all the decisions on who we mass as a cheater. There'd be a hell of a lot more targets and I'd require a lot less proof than we get now. But then again, if I were the one making the decision alone we'd be massing and sabbing everyone who's not a member of PR anyway. But that's just me.

Shards
5th May 2006, 08:09 AM
Seriously. I think I said this right at the start. PR, to me, doesn't seem to be particalarly special with all this cheating stuff. Ok, I'm sure some of them ARE cheating and of course a few of the leadership would probably know about it too - but fiona (sorry couldnt resist it blame my TUA heritage :S) is correct in a sense that PR aint perfect! But. They are doing much better than other alliances in stopping cheaters. Other alliances - 'other' being a general term meaning everyone else - are most probably involved in cheating and probably MORE so than PR. It annoys me to see alliances acting like they are angels in the game or something when they probably cheated in some way or another themselves.

The idea that PR is influencing the admins COULD be true. Even by suggesting names to the admins - it could give a great deal of bias to who gets banned in koc, while those who keep to themselves in koc (avoiding the likes of PR and whatnot) would have more of a chance getting away with it. But in saying that, there is that case with remco- and SS ...but then one could argue Remco did it for the credibility of the game, not to prevent future sabbings from SS on the PR chain...

If this is true, its a little dodgy, but really guys blame remco, not their whole alliance lmao !

I have a feeling everyone will disagree with everything I said. But yeah my opinion, so you can love it or hate it.. or maybe even fear it :S

ZAR
5th May 2006, 08:58 AM
It was pretty easy to manipulate the koc-kiddy-admins in age 1-3, I belive it is still the case :P

DoubleD_Kill
5th May 2006, 09:01 AM
now as some pr members said "join up massing the evil in koc" (the cheaters UA) lol now im not complaining about some of our members getting banned or massed (I'm in UA) but now,lets see if PR says the same about their own members cheating :)
The difference that I see between UA and PR in that perspective is basicly, UA leader(s) encouraged cheating, they did it themselves, gave programs out and so. I doubt that happens in PR. That is basicly the big difference that I see there, which if you look at closely you will understand, you just cant stop every single person cheating in your own alliance when you dont know about it, but there is a big difference between discouraging and encouraging members to do something.

Sorry if this post contains information that is not completely correct.

Rulerr_Koen-PR
5th May 2006, 10:03 AM

I bet you want these sentances to be said on your funeral. :)
PR's just the best alliance, and the best alliance is never loved by the majority of KoC. :)

Phoenix_Gold
5th May 2006, 12:09 PM
The difference that I see between UA and PR in that perspective is basicly, UA leader(s) encouraged cheating, they did it themselves, gave programs out and so. I doubt that happens in PR. That is basicly the big difference that I see there, which if you look at closely you will understand, you just cant stop every single person cheating in your own alliance when you dont know about it, but there is a big difference between discouraging and encouraging members to do something.

Sorry if this post contains information that is not completely correct.

but still,pr masses cheaters and says that those who cheat will get banned from their alliance. now everyone knows that such a big chain like that has cheaters,but those who knows about it keeps it quiet. but these 2 got busted cheating "by the public" and they didnt get banned cause they "didnt know what they were doing" total BS. they shouldnt go around badmounting others when they arent any better themself when their not doing anything about it.

Maximus-
5th May 2006, 01:17 PM
mad-_- @
escaleira, you have people in chain who use illegal tools and you say they are not PR. When members of other alliances cheat, you blame it on whole chain.

I said and I repeat, I'm sure there are PR members that cheat. We have 1000 members, it's impossible to check all of them without all the tools available to do so.
Now let me explain that quote since you took it out of the context.
I mean: do not blame PR if there are nameless or other players on our chain that cheats and still might not be PR members. So we don't know them and they don't know us.

but again, prolly there are PR members cheating. it's sad but true. Thats all what I have to say about this. You take it as you want.

flashcard
5th May 2006, 05:44 PM
Fianor, go here,
You can easily figure out what it does from juts looking, it loads chian links, let you choose wepond and has a start sabbing feature. To more cleary see what it does, ask the namless guys to send it over to see.
Rulerr_Koen-PR I keep showing thoose because no one has said why they were not banned. Gem gave a BS reason. If she does not know the true one, thats fine, but whoever from PR anni does, I would like to post it. I never said PR was best or worse, read my posts and you will see I am trying to get the cheaters out of PR.... you should be apreciating what I am doing rather than posting none constructive pompus posts....
All the PR guys say there are PR members cheating, and it is hard to find them and all, well they were found, but were they banned? I am not posting this to make PR look good or bad or anything this is unbiased, so you should look at it unbiasdley, askyour own leaders why/what happened and see if you are content. Take this issue into your own hands to look at as well. If you want to have PR have not cheaters, you guys have much better access to PR annis than I do, so use your conections and ask them whats up with this all????
Fianor, you also should not just blindly take what happens as the best corse of action. Again I will relate this to a gov't, you need to question your gov't, and not just follow blindly. To quote V for Vendeta, people should not be afraid of their gov't, gov'ts should be afraid of its people. You can question an annis decision Fianor, nit just say what they did was right, that is a gov't favorite type of citiezen, one who will not question....

Krelian_Mizrahi
5th May 2006, 05:53 PM
i just finished testing images flashcard posted... it seems they are authentic on the important part... the part that is not authentic is windows, it seem they cut and placed on one of those... which is insignificant, the images are authenticated, if you wanna know my methods of doing them just drop me a line. I will show you results and method. So i conclude fireheart and the others are cheatzors.

Sabfreakpro++ is an autochainsabber, SS made the first sabfreak which wasnt auto, till he ended up with shane ocr database, so they make a new one similar to sabpro++, i am saying this because a lot of people seem to know that... even they have addmited somewhere on this forum separatly....

Go_MiDgEtS
5th May 2006, 09:04 PM
lol, wat i think is funny is that noone is pushing to get shane banned :S

i dunno who he is or where hes from but he obviously plays koc and made that. so why aint yas asking remco to get him banned?

but all PR shuld be labeled as cheats like UA was because at least some of there stronger chain members use cheating tools.

Krelian_Mizrahi
5th May 2006, 09:44 PM
but all PR shuld be labeled as cheats like UA was because at least some of there stronger chain members use cheating tools.

If you say that i believe no big alliance is completely clean.........

pitagora
6th May 2006, 09:38 AM
I said and I repeat, I'm sure there are PR members that cheat. We have 1000 members, it's impossible to check all of them without all the tools available to do so.
Now let me explain that quote since you took it out of the context.
I mean: do not blame PR if there are nameless or other players on our chain that cheats and still might not be PR members. So we don't know them and they don't know us.

but again, prolly there are PR members cheating. it's sad but true. Thats all what I have to say about this. You take it as you want.
but those caught are PR members and you know about them....and they still are members despite your so called policy.

i dunno who he is or where hes from but he obviously plays koc and made that. so why aint yas asking remco to get him banned?

1. Somebody could have simply put her name there to create trouble. It happend to others...
2. We are not trying to get Fireheart or Seventhtrumpet banned...who cares about 2 cheaters when there are so many others out there. This about how PR closes their eyes when it comes to their own members while running a crusade against enemy cheaters. Those 2 cheated like many others and it's not that uncomon...whats disgusting here is the atitude of their alliance that suports them so much while fighting so hard to get others banned rightfully or not.

Phoenix_Gold
6th May 2006, 05:02 PM
how bout we all keep nagging to the koc admins to get these CHEATERS BANNED :pointlaug and lets get together sabbing the shit outta these cheaters like pr does towards cheaters.. lmao..

welcometoyourdeath
7th May 2006, 01:21 PM
welll guys i am VERY VERY GLAD that u lot think in the same way as i do with pr.

Phyrus
7th May 2006, 10:32 PM
welll guys i am VERY VERY GLAD that u lot think in the same way as i do with pr.

HOWEVER that does not give permission for anyone to blatantly boast about cheating accusations in open forum, regardless if evidence is authentic or not.

pitagora
8th May 2006, 12:49 AM

Well PR are the new SC and guess what? They are not even nb #1 :)) So go go go Gra :P

Fianor
8th May 2006, 04:30 PM
Fianor, you also should not just blindly take what happens as the best corse of action. Again I will relate this to a gov't, you need to question your gov't, and not just follow blindly. To quote V for Vendeta, people should not be afraid of their gov't, gov'ts should be afraid of its people. You can question an annis decision Fianor, nit just say what they did was right, that is a gov't favorite type of citiezen, one who will not question....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!

uhm anyone in PR think I'm an anni lackey and have never questioned their decisions? That's good bud, you have no idea.

Of course I can and do, often and loudly, question decisions I either don't understand or agree with. That doesn't mean I'm not going to go by their rulings. It also doesn't mean I'm going to come on GUA and say things that are none of GUA's business. Our internal decisions and dis/agreements are our business and will stay that way. For example, I disagree with all truces. I hate them all, but I follow them because that's what I agreed to do when I signed up as a member of PR. Like I said the 2 that have been brought up are being watched, if they are cheating, they will be kicked, because those are our rules. Not because anyone on GUA is whining about us. We just want to play the game fairly despite what anyone on here thinks. Many of you hate us for whatever reason and some of us occasionally run across one of these ignorant threads and decide to post. I'm not sure why I do, it doesn't really matter what we say, it's not believed. Oh well, back to the world of reason.

Again, Remco can't get anyone banned. I'd like to see proof and names of the stronger chain members who cheat please. Even if there are some, NO ONE in leadership of PR gives out cheat programs and encourages the alliance to use them. What makes one an alliance a "cheating alliance" as a whole is the encouragement of it, not that there are a few who cheat. By your reasoning we have to label all of KoC as cheats, because some players cheat, and all alliances as cheats because some alliances encourage it.

Balinor_creel
8th May 2006, 04:34 PM
I seem to remember kicking up a fuss twice last week. One I got a system changed with regards to returning members, the other one I didn't win on but by the end I could see why the decision was made that way and even though I don't agree still, others do. You can't win them all, but I was listened to and what I had to say was taken on board.

You should join PR for a few months and see how it goes. People will listen, even if you don't change your mind they will answer you and tell you why they aren't doing what you suggest.

flashcard
8th May 2006, 05:04 PM
Balinor_creel, from what I get on GUA, that is not the case in the slightest, people on GUA bash PR blicdley, and people from PR come on here and act arogant almost alwasy saying things like you are all jelous because PR is better, or it does not matter what I say because you all will still hate PR, and so forth. This thread, me, and a few others have tried to keep up a civilized conversation, and a few pr haters and pr people have come on and acted like children IMO, you are being civilized while Fianor is acting like a child, and there are a few on the anti PR side acted childish. But back to you saying PR will always answear your questions, I have been asking in PMs and on GUA for a few weeks why thoose two cheaters were given a second chance and not banned. Eveyrone posts and says PR kicks cheaters, but the last time I rememember someone in the top 10,000 being kicked from PR was 2 ages ago when Auto buyers were rampants on all accounts. PR has not to my knolwage kicked cheaters at all this age, just given them a second chance.

Balinor_creel
8th May 2006, 05:27 PM
I am aware of this situation. Just because nothing appears to have been done doesn't mean that inside PR things haven't been going on. Plenty of people have asked the same question.

I am also dissapointed to hear that people are spreading rumours about some of our other members which aren't true and are blatantly not true at that. Jeez this is a game guys, chill out and treat it like one.

Pervertedhitman
8th May 2006, 10:31 PM
I'm not a PR hater, I'm a PR disapprove-of-er. Although there are quite a few people there that I like a lot, there are also quite a few others (more in my opinion) who I find to be total dipshits.

Nuero
8th May 2006, 10:46 PM
PR tends to be very hipocritical, say they hate cheating and multi-accounting, trying to act like some sorta KoC gestapo or something lol, kinda makes me laugh a bit, but ya know, let them do there own thing, nothing lasts forever, and yeah, i'm a PR "hater" of sorts, almost every member of theres that i've met tends to be some sorta "i'm the greatest fucker in the world" kinda person, thinking they can start shit and then hide behind there entire chain, like a little kid would run behind its momma ya know

Fianor
9th May 2006, 07:14 AM
Balinor_creel, from what I get on GUA, that is not the case in the slightest, people on GUA bash PR blicdley, and people from PR come on here and act arogant almost alwasy saying things like you are all jelous because PR is better, or it does not matter what I say because you all will still hate PR, and so forth. This thread, me, and a few others have tried to keep up a civilized conversation, and a few pr haters and pr people have come on and acted like children IMO, you are being civilized while Fianor is acting like a child, and there are a few on the anti PR side acted childish. But back to you saying PR will always answear your questions, I have been asking in PMs and on GUA for a few weeks why thoose two cheaters were given a second chance and not banned. Eveyrone posts and says PR kicks cheaters, but the last time I rememember someone in the top 10,000 being kicked from PR was 2 ages ago when Auto buyers were rampants on all accounts. PR has not to my knolwage kicked cheaters at all this age, just given them a second chance.

So not agreeing with you = acting like a child? Ok then, you just keep yelling for answers from people who don't owe you one. You're not PR, you're not even a name anyone in KoC knows. Really now, why do you think you are owed a answer to anything? If you want to know whats going on inside PR, then join and you'll be owed answers. Until then, you've gotten what you're going to get.

Tcithcb
9th May 2006, 07:25 AM
I dont hate PR but the only thing I do hate is the fact that they put tax on their clicker, 4% was steep and for that reason we deserve to sab them without PR complaining nor retaliating for example i have clicked 200k in cw and paid 4% tax so i deserve to have on sab session on the whole chain, lmao. Hmm now there is a thought.

Anyone else with the same opinon?

Oh lizzy has a point, pr accuse others of cheating, well wait a minute PR charged 4% tax on all clicks, which means that lor20 did not click for over half of his clicks, hmmm, im not sure on this point but is that not cheating? And this is even worse cause you are are cheatin the whole KOC community, so to make up for it i rekcon you should let all members of koc mass you :pointlaug
At least you get to use it at all. It is their recruiter and they could easily say "you must be in PR chain to use CW." Where in the KoC rules does it say "each recruiter must be open to the whole KoC community and have no bias towards the alliance that created it"?

Legowelt.
9th May 2006, 07:37 AM
At least you get to use it at all. It is their recruiter and they could easily say "you must be in PR chain to use CW." Where in the KoC rules does it say "each recruiter must be open to the whole KoC community and have no bias towards the alliance that created it"?

If they'd do that CW wouldn't be the hip recruiter, which it is, or was a while ago when people clicked.
The clickback would drop hard which would make CW just as sucky as RF's recruiter, INDRA or EVO or w/e ..

PR isn't good for the community cause they open up there recruiter to everyone, the community is good to CW cause everyone clicks there, at least this age ..
Maybe power in recruiter will switch ..

flashcard
9th May 2006, 07:45 AM
Fianor, I think that PR owes to the KoC comunity the reason why they did not kick cheaters from their alliance. Who cares if you have never heard of me, I have been here for 3 ages, and many in KoC know me, but that does not matter if I am known or not. PR has two people caught cheating. IMO, they should be banned from KoC, not kicked from PR. but admins aint active enough to stop auto sabbers, they only stop the sell catchers. I feel PR owes the KoC comunity an explenation on why they are harboring cheaters, simple as that.

Tcithcb
9th May 2006, 08:18 AM
how bout we all keep nagging to the koc admins to get these CHEATERS BANNED :pointlaug and lets get together sabbing the shit outta these cheaters like pr does towards cheaters.. lmao..
Why don't you?

As Fianor pointed out earlier, if you're going to complain about PR going to war against somebody for (what you claim to be) shaky evidence of cheating, you'd better be glad neither he nor I decide who to go to war with. We both have a very similar thought on this: anybody who is not PR should be open to unlimited massing/sabbing/farming etc. ad nauseam. If that would truly make us the new SC, I really don't care. Those of you that do know of me (flash, I'll try to catch you on IRC again soon) know that I just reallyreallyreally like to fight. I came back to PR because the attitude towards fighting has changed quite a bit over the last age. PR used to do anything and everything to avoid a war. Now PR has a much more aggressive stance on fighting. Does this mean I LOVE PR? Not entirely; I do love some of the members that I've been friends with for the past two years (while both in and out of PR). Does this mean I want PR to have the top rank? No, not really; I couldn't care less about which alliance has the top account. Does this mean I find more fun being in PR? Absofrigginlutely; I love a good fight, and if PR isn't wheeling deals left and right to avoid one (which is part of the reason they were able to get and maintain the top accounts for so long in previous ages) I'm happy.

To all you people that just keep on whining: quit yer bitchin, Nancy; this is a war game.

EDIT: I find it hilarious that yall's reason for hating PR is not that there may be PR cheaters, but that yall cheat too and we fight you because of it.

Fianor
9th May 2006, 08:43 AM
Yeah cat, I like it when hypocrites scream that someone else is a hypocrite and don't see their own hypocrisy.

BTW flash, I'm still giggling over the accusation of me blindly following my leaders ..... that's the funniest thing I've heard in years, thx. And while you may think PR owes you an explanation or anything. You're wrong, it doesn't.

Dorgoth
9th May 2006, 10:05 AM
Meh, im not a PR hater, actually alot of my friends are high ranked PR peeps but i just have a tendency to disagree with a lot of the things they do. Like their policies with CW, which are pretty retarded (well not if you are in PR chain of course)

welcometoyourdeath
9th May 2006, 01:22 PM
And while you may think PR owes you an explanation or anything. You're wrong, it doesn't.

so u are telling me that when a member in pr is caught cheating it is ok and no questions will be asked but if u catch someone else cheating then u cry to the admins.

NOW THAT IS FAIR IN YOUR EYES?

flashcard
9th May 2006, 01:33 PM
I second that welcometoyourdeath. These guys were caught cheating. I have tried it this way, but so far, have gotten nothing, so I have gone and emails admins about the chians cheating habits and screenshots, and been tlaking to other anit cheating chains. Hope that pans out better.

NVM, I guess my email paid of in one day both are banned

Balinor_creel
9th May 2006, 02:00 PM
PR tends to be very hipocritical, say they hate cheating and multi-accounting, trying to act like some sorta KoC gestapo or something lol, kinda makes me laugh a bit, but ya know, let them do there own thing, nothing lasts forever,

Could you please explain how you can justify the phrase "VERY hipocritical". I haven't seen grounds for the "very". The accusations of cheating were investigated. Leadership decided a course of action. I know I am not going to make any friends by saying this and the anti PR lobby are going to go nuts, but no proof that cheating took place was produced; without logs showing the sabs you can't prove they used the tools. All you have is evidence that a PR member was in posession of a tool that could be used to cheat with. Now if there was more to it that I missed then you can discount that, but all I ever saw was a post saying "sabfreakpro now open". Which unfortunatly while you can assume that they then went on to use it, you can't prove it.

Ok then, you just keep yelling for answers from people who don't owe you one. You're not PR, you're not even a name anyone in KoC knows. Really now, why do you think you are owed a answer to anything? If you want to know whats going on inside PR, then join and you'll be owed answers. Until then, you've gotten what you're going to get.

With all due respect to him I am in disagreement with Fianor here, I do think we owe the rest of KoC an explination. After all cheating tools if used would have given our members an unfair advantage over the rest of KoC so this matter directly effects all and as such all deserve an answer.

and yeah, i'm a PR "hater" of sorts, almost every member of theres that i've met tends to be some sorta "i'm the greatest fucker in the world" kinda person, thinking they can start shit and then hide behind there entire chain, like a little kid would run behind its momma ya know

I think it is more tit for tat to be honest, people come on here claiming PR are the spawn of satan and PR members come on here saying the sunlight shines from our arse-holes. The main problem is that when you get peeps in here saying one extreme it tends to put the quieter and more mild mannared people off and you get the hot heads from each side slugging it out in a war of words :argue_2: then mix in some n00bs and the more mature people just feel like they are being drowned out and don't post. I'm not defending either side they are both wrong, but one leads to the other and they set each other off in a vicious circle.
Also of all the posts I have read it is normally someone accusing PR in an agressive manner that starts things going, PR members simply take the bait and pile in. Again I disagree with both.

Fianor
9th May 2006, 02:01 PM
You'll notice they have been banned from KoC now. Are you guys going to cry unfair that they were banned now? They apparently have been proven to be cheating to the admins and gotten their punishment. Are you guys happy now? While I know fire a bit and am disappointed that she was using it and saddened a bit for her, that's what happens when you cheat. Eventually it comes back on you.

flashcard
9th May 2006, 02:15 PM
I know fianor, I am happy they were banned. Not will PR banthem from PR??? I think they will just give them a warning and say they are watching their knew accounts more closly.... oh wait, thats what they did last time, and see where it put them :) If they aint kicked, PR's anti cheating name will go downthe drain

ms_fishy
9th May 2006, 02:30 PM
you guys are still at it? LOL

my 2 cent spam today

i don't think most people REALLY REALLY hate PR

but you just got to decide on WHAT KINDA CLAN YOU WANT TO BE

if you want to be the righteous PR with a lot of common senses, quit manipulating cw so much, immediately sack people who got caught doing shady things, possibly ditch nameless because they aren't known for being the cleanest clan around here, tell you members not to sab for one goldhit and run home to mama when things got heat up.. that sorta things, you know?

if you want to be the almighty PR that put fear and hatred into people, stop acting high and holy and start sabbing everyone that dares looking you the wrong way, do not cry "foul" and run to admins when you got hit or farmed - just whack your enemies with all you got, and if someone is taking coveted spot on the top page from you, just chain them to stoneage without making any "legitimate" excuse - trust me you don't need it

That way, noone will ever call you a hypocrite - you can't have your cake and eat it too, you know what i mean?

Converge
9th May 2006, 02:56 PM
we are not talking about about a few. I just gave them as an example to show how stupid their reason was. They replayed that the accounts banned were fakes. The 2 examples are known players that were active both on irc and gua. As for other reason you probably all agree that unless a hell of a lot of people complained about someone they wouldn't be banned. That happend even before the turks when they didn't give a damn. My question to you? Did you or anybody complain about those players? Was there any accusation against them? Thats why the only answer would be that somebody had a very strong voice while keeping quite :) That was a serios abuse and we can probably thank pr for that.

^^ One of the stupider arguments I have seen in a thread of stupid arguments.

Matt_77 was active on gua and IRC so he must not have been a cheater. Makes perfect sense. UH NO. Just because they were active on gua and IRC does not mean that they did not cheat. All it means is that they were active cheaters. Many of the accounts banned with matt_77 were active on gua or IRC, and as he admitted they were all accounts with his IP in them. So my guess is these two active accounts were just as active in some other accounts as well ;). So who says that these two accounts didn't cheat? You do. Who says they did? The admins. Thats good enough for me. Don't see why its not for you.

Phoenix_Gold
9th May 2006, 03:27 PM
Tcithcb

Why don't you?

i was :biggrinki bout time they got banned :shame:

flashcard
9th May 2006, 03:40 PM
I also noticed these acocunts banned,
Bedwetter-Ro
Ole_Crosseyed-Ro
Rdscorpion
Drooler-ro
KiLlUgOoD
GodzillavsKingKong
ProKiller8
Free_hair_care
Retards_Only_Clanm
Magnum_PI
Higgy_Baby
Sgt_BA_Baracus
Col_Hannibal_Smith
Cpt_HM_Murdock
The__A__Team
LT_Faceman_Peck
Happy_St1ck
Free_hair_care
ProKiller8

But my last logs of these guys were like 3 weeks ago, so I am not sure if they were banned at the same time as the 2 namless guys, Fireheart, seventhtrumpet , but if they were, then the namles guys were banned for multiple IP's I think, not for sabfreakpro++
Does anyone have any of these accounts in their logs from more recent then 3 weeks ago?

Ronaldo_is_the_man
9th May 2006, 06:39 PM
are you guys and girls suffering from a Striker Clan withdrawal syndrome?

Thats it exactly, without LordStrikers humerous and numerous threads gua lost its spark only to be reignited by the good folk at PR ^_^

*->Static<-*
10th May 2006, 12:25 PM
the 2 namless guys, Fireheart, seventhtrumpet , but if they were, then the namles guys were banned for multiple IP's I think, not for sabfreakpro++

Fireheart is a girl.

LeonFellpool
10th May 2006, 01:49 PM
you guys are still at it? LOL

my 2 cent spam today

i don't think most people REALLY REALLY hate PR

but you just got to decide on WHAT KINDA CLAN YOU WANT TO BE

if you want to be the righteous PR with a lot of common senses, quit manipulating cw so much, immediately sack people who got caught doing shady things, possibly ditch nameless because they aren't known for being the cleanest clan around here, tell you members not to sab for one goldhit and run home to mama when things got heat up.. that sorta things, you know?

if you want to be the almighty PR that put fear and hatred into people, stop acting high and holy and start sabbing everyone that dares looking you the wrong way, do not cry "foul" and run to admins when you got hit or farmed - just whack your enemies with all you got, and if someone is taking coveted spot on the top page from you, just chain them to stoneage without making any "legitimate" excuse - trust me you don't need it

That way, noone will ever call you a hypocrite - you can't have your cake and eat it too, you know what i mean?

I think I love you now. :) PR? put fear into people? Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Amusing little joke is it not?

Neomackenzie
10th May 2006, 02:39 PM
I dislike big clans but i don't hate them. You can't hate people you have never met. They could act like bastards on the net and yet be pretty decent persons to talk to in real life.

Hating an alliance only because they have different views really sucks. Most time, the best internet buddies are those on the other side.

carnage1969
10th May 2006, 02:45 PM
I dislike big clans but i don't hate them. You can't hate people you have never met. They could act like bastards on the net and yet be pretty decent persons to talk to in real life.

Hating an alliance only because they have different views really sucks. Most time, the best internet buddies are those on the other side.

Why dislike a big clan ? there are more members to talk to with members from all over the world there is always someone in irc or on the forums.

There is so much more you can learn with hundreds of people in a chain.

Neomackenzie
10th May 2006, 02:56 PM
Why dislike a big clan ? there are more members to talk to with members from all over the world there is always someone in irc or on the forums.

There is so much more you can learn with hundreds of people in a chain.
The chain doesn't matter. It are the people on irc & the forums. More people to meet, but who will you keep talking to? Only a few. You will never know them all.. Its alot nicer in small or medium sized alliances because you can memorise who is who. You get to know them better and they may become real close friends. Let's just say that small clans are more like a family and big alliances are more like business enterprises.

And about the IRC rooms. Beside #kingsofchaos, all the hugest IRC channels are very dead comparing to smaller channels. Crowded rooms like the public PR & the RF ones are overpopulated by 24/7 idlers and only a minority really tries to speak. It gets boring really.

Converge
10th May 2006, 03:56 PM
The chain doesn't matter. It are the people on irc & the forums. More people to meet, but who will you keep talking to? Only a few. You will never know them all.. Its alot nicer in small or medium sized alliances because you can memorise who is who. You get to know them better and they may become real close friends. Let's just say that small clans are more like a family and big alliances are more like business enterprises.

And about the IRC rooms. Beside #kingsofchaos, all the hugest IRC channels are very dead comparing to smaller channels. Crowded rooms like the public PR & the RF ones are overpopulated by 24/7 idlers and only a minority really tries to speak. It gets boring really.

Thats because they are public, if you could get into #ignition, which usually has 70 members in it, there is always talking.

Neomackenzie
10th May 2006, 04:09 PM
Thats because they are public, if you could get into #ignition, which usually has 70 members in it, there is always talking.Private and smaller.. so less unknown people. Members talk to the guys they know. That was my point.

DoubleD_Kill
11th May 2006, 10:03 PM
Its like that in most of the bigger alliances channels, not much talking in the public but lots in the private channels :)

D

ZAR
11th May 2006, 10:19 PM

In the past some IRC wars and masskickbans could help out to bring ome life into the channels ... best way to keep a channels going ist to kickban JFK anyways :P

r0b-dog
11th May 2006, 11:39 PM
the main question is WHY would we want to hate them??

Ravage_U
16th May 2006, 07:53 AM
Hell No! PR forever!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Neomackenzie
16th May 2006, 07:55 AM
Are PR enemies allowed to post on the PR forums or are they instantly getting banned?

I remember the old provocation wars between TGA & NOO in age1 lol.. so great!

Ravage_U
16th May 2006, 08:46 AM
Are PR enemies allowed to post on the PR forums or are they instantly getting banned?

I remember the old provocation wars between TGA & NOO in age1 lol.. so great!

So do I, how great is that! Wow, I feel old.

Soldier_Worst
16th May 2006, 09:06 AM
there's often quite some talk now in #phoenix, thx to the new age obviously :)
Personally I only "hate" cheaters. If you play this game fair, even if you're an.. errrm.. blunt person :) , then you're still just annoying, but not hated.

masterminds
16th May 2006, 09:22 AM
i dont hate pr.
they made Clickwhore for the game.
BUT i do hate the fact that it doesn't work for me :(

Ravage_U
16th May 2006, 09:23 AM
i dont hate pr.
they made Clickwhore for the game.
BUT i do hate the fact that it doesn't work for me :(

By far the best thing to happen to KoC is clikwhore :afro_2:

Mishkle
20th May 2006, 07:41 PM
Wrong. It was the worst thing.
Best thing was CAPTCHA's. They actually minimised the cheating. Striker Clans Age 2 clicker was a work of art in relation to cheating.

Carnival*
23rd May 2006, 04:47 PM
My quick note: I never liked big allianced since i think it minimizes chances for small alliances, but i still respect PR. They are good.

Cosmos
23rd May 2006, 07:39 PM
I don't hate PR, definently not. They have had very many great players in the past such as Denny_Pr and Lor20_PR. They have also contributed things to KoC such as click whore. There bad side to me is they were too big. They drowned down all other small alliances and gave no one a chance. But I like PR and always will. Even if they die or I am not a member.

realmccoy30
23rd May 2006, 08:32 PM
yeah

DarKnight_1
24th May 2006, 05:44 AM
i happened to be a member of the RF chain when PR decalred war on the whole chian w/o warning (not to mention a fairly active TBK (PR) squad member!). PR banned me from their recruiter (fair enough, you dont want clickbacks to help your enemies) but banning me from the fourms was just a bit on the dumb side. i couldnt even log in for gods sake. Some of their top people stole my 4 best (clickers as well!) officers in Age 5

PRs good. PRs great.

But PR members... dont give us the crap about 'unfounded PR-hating' or 'transeference of hatred between LS to PR.' Power is going to PR heads i believe...

lol lets face it if the PR top account left KoC (along with others that would probably leave in the event of that occuring.) PR would be just like SC... an empty alliance with no fgurehead leader!

alwaysl00king2
25th May 2006, 06:47 PM
Why hate? either u can beat them or you can't.

It takes a lot of work to put together a chain that works well together like PR has. They are not the only ones that have these massive chains.

Sure they have members that sign up just because they know the name, and they know the name because the group is so big. Not to mention the clicker they provide us. However, they did not get big over night. This took work of many people to get to the point they are now, known by most KoC players.

Even though PR was originally led by one person, this grew to where they have several leaders, and several chains...and sometimes, as in all alliances, they can act independantly.

So instead of deciding whether you hate or love PR, you should be thinking.

1. Can I beat them?
2. Should I join them?
3. Should I leave them alone

And that, pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

AL2

Artu
26th May 2006, 12:02 AM
going back to the original question once again.

i dont hate PR. i dont like them much, but i dont hate them.

if im not mistaken i joined their forum last age just to get to know them better, and even knowing that i was from a clan that in general their members dislike PR they still welcomed me in a warm manner.

but seeing how the single idividuals are i can see that they are just like any other player in koc, whichever the chain he is in. but the organization and the leadership botheres me a little.

much has been said already, but i do say that i dont hate any single individual from PR, coz there are worst clans in KOC than PR, but PR is the strongest of the clans that i dont like very much.

so from me, i have total neutrality (for now) being not much of a war lord, but more like a diplomat.

Artu

Clone
26th May 2006, 01:52 AM
yea i hate pr, they think they so rough, but they aint! their clan is okay, ive seen worse but i can single handledly beat them, provided i cared enough to try...thats cuz im so wawesome.

pr wishes they had me, been trying to recruit me for ages but i refuse to fall into their trap! but koc isnt fun anymore, but no to sum it all up i dont hate pr

hurukenshin
28th May 2006, 10:52 AM
Well lets just say I have had some bad expirences in the past with PR, but I am over them now. Being is SC did'nt really help the matter any. After being chainsabbed by PR a while ago I dont think Im going to be best buddies if you know what I mean.

Carnival*
5th June 2006, 10:09 AM
yea i hate pr, they think they so rough, but they aint! their clan is okay, ive seen worse but i can single handledly beat them, provided i cared enough to try...thats cuz im so wawesome.

pr wishes they had me, been trying to recruit me for ages but i refuse to fall into their trap! but koc isnt fun anymore, but no to sum it all up i dont hate pr

Ok um question first words ea i hate pr last words i dont hate pr.... lol so do you hatre and like them at the same time?????

DarKnight_1
10th June 2006, 05:50 AM
personally i smell another SC coming here. if PR isnt careful with its internal politics that is.

people are only going to take so much crap from PR then after that... well most will band together to bring PR down.... then that alliance would become the next KoC powerhouse... then people would gang up on them and so on.

never ending circle

Lord_Skummel
6th July 2006, 09:16 AM
I ahve never hated PR, not even in the rf-pr war (I was RF back then). I don't belive that PR cheat's, maybe some member's cheat's. but you will not find one alliance without cheaters. PR have many great member's and some less great member's.

Warrioroftheshadowarmy
6th July 2006, 09:19 AM
like every alliance eh :)
well i think lacn is the new SC clan
biggest
strongest atm
own recruiter
probably working with clicktax or some system to get TGF more soldiers
they just don't make it public i think ;)

LordChaos
6th July 2006, 12:29 PM
I dont like PR.They have there own cheating tools and they pick on people.Ha it was fun last age when me and my clan and all of the sab clans teamed up on PR.Ha that was sooo fun.I hope we do that again sometime soon when I play again.

TheCelticGenesis
6th July 2006, 12:44 PM
Hating Phoenix Rising, I think I never did. As a former member of Phoenix Rising why should I hate them? I wasn't active in the PR-RF war since I hadn't an usefull account so. I would've sabbed and retaliated though when I could, you need to follow your orders aye. But I quitted just when the war started. I do admit I was jealous at Phoenix Rising for a small while, because of the Clickwhores and the Recruiter, as many others also were.

LordChaos
6th July 2006, 12:46 PM
Well I heard that back than the click tax went evenly to all of the members.I never knew if it was true or not but its a good deal just to be in that clan.

suckulus
6th July 2006, 03:30 PM
some of the click tax went to pr chain who clicked. the rest was saved for people who were sabbed or for other pr purposes.

Doctor Rock
6th July 2006, 03:32 PM
when I played KOC (long time ago) I ripped clicks of PR without knowing so, cause of something really weird that had happened, they foudn out evntually and threw me out :(, although I was never really in

you know?

LordChaos
7th July 2006, 06:21 AM
I dont get it.What do you mean you ripped clicks?You mean you got clicks while you were in there but you were never in there?Sorry I am lost Fod.