PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

streaker_420
24th October 2004, 09:42 PM
Hi

Yeah im new so I thought I should introduce myself...
Well my names Josie Im from New Zealand
I really like music
Some(prob missed a few) of me fav bands are:
-Tool
-System Of A Down
-RHCP
-Metallica (ah thats pre St Anger heh heh)
-Megadeth
-Franz Ferdinand
-U2
-The Streets
-Scribe
-Deciptikonz
-Pink Floyd

Oh yeah I love my PS2 aswell, Fav game - GTA:3/GTA:VC

JovileBoy
24th October 2004, 10:48 PM
Hello, I'm Nick, I like this forum, especially the BA. It's called the battle Arena, but it's mainly about RolePlaying with a character that you make. The rest of the forum is interesting.

There is the academii if you're having problems with school. (Free tutoring to a point)

The music thread seems like it might fit your style. I mean, you have such a diversified taste of music. BTW Pink Floyd rocks (I like Dark Side of The Moon the best.)

If you have problems, you can PM me (that's private message, you can find it under the User CP button in the top bar.) but you can always PM a moderator (mod) if you have serious questions with big problems you've got.

I apologize if I'm telling you stuff that you already know, but you never know with newbs... no offense.

Anyway, welcome to GUA. Have fun.

streaker_420
24th October 2004, 11:14 PM

Touch_of_Death
25th October 2004, 07:08 AM
hi and welcome the music forum is just the place for you.

You will see that there are some topic that might intrest you, but check out the rest of the forum to. You will see that there is much to talk about with many members.

Have fun!!

Greetz

Ceres
25th October 2004, 05:07 PM
Ooh! A New Zealand person!

Whereabouts in NZ do you live?

And I like a few of those bands too.

Welcome to the board. Hope to see you around.

ShadowGandalf
25th October 2004, 11:03 PM
welcome. I'm one of those mods you can PM if you need help w/ somethingorother. GUA's rules are simple: Basically don't be a jerk and everyone will be happy.

Stay away from the 'spam' too... make sure your posts have content that contributes to the discussion at hand.

streaker_420
26th October 2004, 01:22 AM
oh yeah I already got a warning for spam (woops!) it was classed as critical..but then it got reviewed and made lower so yeah
Oh Im in Otago