PDA

View Full Version : My Commander just... disappeared...

BigGator5
24th October 2004, 04:59 PM
Umm, my commander just disappeared and now I want to go to another commander, but it won't let me.

Is there anything I can do to change this?

LordValcor_OoT
24th October 2004, 05:03 PM
Chances are your commander either went inactive or into vacation mode.
If you still want to switch commanders, but it won't let you, then you've probably already switched commanders this age.

BigGator5
24th October 2004, 05:08 PM
Chances are your commander either went inactive or into vacation mode.

If you still want to switch commanders, but it won't let you, then you've probably already switched commanders this age.

No, I have not! He has been my only commander.

fubar1488
24th October 2004, 06:29 PM
have you typed the message exactly as it is written including all caps and punctuations?

BigGator5
24th October 2004, 06:38 PM
have you typed the message exactly as it is written including all caps and punctuations?

What the heck are you talking about?

Sangrean
24th October 2004, 07:17 PM
ummm go to your command center
click ditch *****

type what it says with capitals and the period
you will be alone

on another note, dont use vacation mode! it annoys the hell out of your officers

BigGator5
24th October 2004, 07:29 PM
ummm go to your command center
click ditch *****

type what it says with capitals and the period
you will be alone

on another note, dont use vacation mode! it annoys the hell out of your officers

I can't!

He's not even in my "Command Center" anymore!

LordValcor_OoT
24th October 2004, 08:48 PM
If you still want a commander, don't use the "Ditch XXX" option. That will count as your commander change for the age.

When you click the "Make XXX my commander" button on someone's stats page, you will be taken to a page that tells you that you can only change once per age.

You need to type "Yes, I am sure I want to change commanders." (or something close to that... you have to match what it tells you EXACTLY.)
And then hit the "I want XXX to be my commander" button.

If you can't get to that page, it means you've used your commander change.

Also, if you didn't register your account through his unique link, then you used your commander change option to switch to your current commander.

BigGator5
24th October 2004, 10:50 PM
Also, if you didn't register your account through his unique link, then you used your commander change option to switch to your current commander.

**beep** (http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newcensored2.gif)

Sangrean
25th October 2004, 11:15 AM
Chances are your commander either went inactive or into vacation mode
he's probably right

If you still want a commander, don't use the "Ditch XXX" option. That will count as your commander change for the age.
right

**beep**
sounds like it :(

RyokenX5
25th October 2004, 03:06 PM
if you go from not having a commander... to having a commander then that counts as a command change......... did you join the game under your commander or did you join under your commander after you registered and started?

Jorq
4th November 2004, 04:54 PM
There you hit the nail on the head. As we say.
If you don't mind I like to continue this problem.
I have been told about KOC. I joined and looked around. Then I made him (who told me about KOC) my commander, that what friends are for. Since he's in this Mage Knight shit and has totaly neglected KOC. Now he is disappeared. I dit not have the change to talk to him about it so I dont know if he is banned or just quited.
But, I can't choose an other commander because I only had one commandchange. Now I am leader of two I have interested in KOC and their 10 officers, 11 sub-officers and 27 other chain memebers.
This I don't want. I would like to reconnect to the chain. How to handle?

Orcstriker
4th November 2004, 05:09 PM
he probably went on vacation. if u can contact him somewhere else ask him he probably went on vacation.

Jorq
4th November 2004, 05:16 PM
nope, he is not on vacation! He is in to MK.
The last time I have seen him was two weeks ago. He did not bother KOC any more but he did not want to give his account information!
So screw him and his MK!
But, still chainless!

Phyrus
4th November 2004, 05:54 PM
Now I am leader of two I have interested in KOC and their 10 officers, 11 sub-officers and 27 other chain memebers.
This I don't want.

whats wrong with that? or is it they'd be expecting you to lead a command chain/alliance inwhich you have no control of?

Lord_Seregon
4th November 2004, 09:04 PM
What happen to the topic and helping the original poster.....

No you can not do anything about changing commanders if you have already

Jorq
5th November 2004, 05:37 AM
TNX 4 the answer! That is loud and clear.

Shadowfox
10th November 2004, 08:49 AM

Not if you inform them! I did twice and they were all as happy as when I left :D

blurgish_blade
10th November 2004, 11:30 PM
Don't listen to all the other posts...

one simple thing has happened...

U have had another commander b4...

it is not possible to have ur commander change unless u have not already used it...

Ur commander has laso gone inactive and u will never get him back...

If u want another commander start a new account or if u dont keep playing on ur account.