PDA

View Full Version : The Date: Vully and Tagg

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 09:36 AM
Just remember to stay as much incharecter as you can. I doun't want another warning.

A long strecth white limo pulled up to the curb at Vully' house. After a second or so Tagg got out. He was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt. His long shaggy hair was of a brown color, he had on a clip on tie and was holding a dozena and a half roses.

Walking up to the gront door he made sure his hair was in order, check his teeth, and nocked on the door

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 09:53 AM
*Vully sits on her bed, cracking her knuckles, nervously. She hadn't been on a date in 2 months, not since her last boyfriend. She looked down at her red minidress and brushed a strand of her long brown hair out of her eyes. Just then she heard a knock on the door*

Well, here we go....

*She gets up and walks down stairs, patting her two dogs on the head when she reaches the bottom of the stair case.*

Bye babies...

*She opens the door a sees Tagg. She couldnt resist a smile, he did look cute.*

So, where to?

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 09:59 AM
Tagg tried to answer imedietaly but was dumbstruck by the look of Vully. Handing her the flowers he kneeled on one hand, taking her left hand and kissing it before rising again.

"We are off to Olive Garden milady, if that is ok with you of course."

With that stated Tagg lead the lady down to the Limo where he opened the door for her and helped her in. Closing the door he ran to ther other side and got in.

"Shall we be off?"

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 10:07 AM
*Vully smiled at Tagg as they got into the limo. She had to give him his props. None of her other boyfriends had ever taken her in a limo. She waited for him to enter on the other side.*

Olive Garden sounds great...

*She gave him another smile and looked around the limo.*

Wow...I've never been in one of these things before...

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 10:13 AM
Tagg blushed at the realization that this was Vully's first time in a limo, and he had brought it for her.

"Well to tell you the truth neather have I. I always wanted to and I wanted to make a good impresion on you and your folks on the first date. Did I?"

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 10:21 AM
On me, yes you made a good impression. But my parents are out of town. I think my dogs liked it though, they werent growling for once...

*Vully leaned back in the seat, feeling how comfortable it was*

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 10:26 AM
Tagg let Vully think or whatever she was doing. He had a bit of thinking to do on his own. How would this turn out? Would he say something and screw it up or would everything be fine and dandy?

After a few minutes of silence the limo arrived at the Olive Garden. Tagg hoped out and walked over to open the door for Vully.

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 10:42 AM
*Vully steps out of the limo, brushing her hair out of her eyes and smiling at Tagg. She looks at the restraunt.*

Shall we?

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 10:56 AM
Lets try to make our posts longer. This will help both of our levels and such.

Tagg smiled and blushed yet again. What luck he had, being able to cort such a lovely lady. She was magnificent.

Closing the door behind her Tagg looped his arm with hers, leading her to the door of the restaraunt and opening it up for her.

"This way milady."

When the two entered the inside of the eating place they curtaly walked towards the seater.

"I beleive I have a reservation here. It should be under Tagg. I reserved it a few days ago."

The waiter looked though his book for a few seconds before looking up and smiling.

"Yes sir you are here. Please follow me."

Tagg nodded and followed the worker to a two seater table that was covered in a white table cloth. On the table sat two wine cups, turned upside down, along with two complet china sets of dishes and silver. Tagg moved to one end of the table and scooted the chair out, motioning for Vully to sit down.

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 11:20 AM
*Vully smiled at Taggs politeness and took her seat.*

wow...you went all out, huh?

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 02:02 PM
"I will always go all out for you or anyone that I am courting."

Bob pushes his date in and takes a seat acrost from her. Beckoning towards a waiter he order a triple cheese burger, a side of onion rings, some french fries, a plate of mashed potatoes, bread sticks to share, and some Coke.

"And what do you want milady?"

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 03:41 PM
*Vully looks at the waiter and orders a cheeseburger and a cherry coke, then looks at Tagg.*

Well, you did a good job. I'm very impressed....

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 04:09 PM
"i was hoping you would apreciate it. Also please do not hesitate to spend money on my behalf. I have millions stored up in the bank and can buy you anything you want. Maybe some wine or such?"

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 04:14 PM
No thanks...and trust me I have no problem spending other people money...if they are offering. I just have never been much of an eater.

*turns her wine glass right side up and runs her fingure over the rim, causing a small whistling noise.*

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 04:43 PM
Tagg stares at the wine glass as their food is served. In the middle of the table is the order of bread sticks.

"Shall we eat milady?"

Vulpecula
23rd October 2004, 04:48 PM
*smiles*

sure...and thanks again for buying me dinner...

iwishiknew
25th October 2004, 04:20 PM
"Please do not mention it. It is a date after all"

Tagg takes a few onion rings and eats them, making sure his mouth is clean before continuing to talk

"So how is your life going?"

Vulpecula
25th October 2004, 04:33 PM
*Vully looks down at her plate for a moment, woundering what she should say. She could tell him the truth....about her life....but she didnt want to worry him, he seemed so nice. On the other hand, she could lie and say that everything was fine...but she didnt want to lie to him. Finally she made up her mind and looked him in the eye.*

I....would rather not talk about it...

iwishiknew
25th October 2004, 04:51 PM
Tagg felt a pang of guilt. He had wounded Vully. Whatever was happening in her life made her sad and it hurt him to think that he made her unhappy. Why did this always happen? Why had he been distined to make every girl he talked to feel bad.

He ate on in silence

Vulpecula
25th October 2004, 05:08 PM
*Vully looked up at Tagg and smiled, hoping that she hadn't disappointed him with her lack of conversation. She shrugged it off and smiled again at him. Wanting to continue the conversation, she searched for a topic.*

So...have you seen any good movies lately?

iwishiknew
25th October 2004, 05:12 PM
Tagg didn't know if he should press the subject or not untell Vully asked him a question.

"m...not realy. I am not that interested in movies unless they sound realy interesting. Books on the other hand are great. I love reading them."

Vulpecula
25th October 2004, 05:39 PM
*Smiles at the sudden subject of books. She loved reading!*

Really now? Have you ever read "After the First Death"? It's a pretty scarry book! I really liked it. It has a great storyline...

*She suddenly stopped and blushed, realizing that she was rambling on about a book*