PDA

View Full Version : I expect you to forgive but not to forget....

Trosso
23rd October 2004, 08:26 AM
Remember me?
REMEMBER ME?

ofcourse you do its me trosso

Seraphim
23rd October 2004, 08:34 AM
*Scratches head....* "sorry can't say I...oh!! It's you! I remember you, you were that Evil Army dude that rped as Nightmare on several occassions. Yeah I never really knew much about you but I remember there was a big hooplah over your banning(s).

Welcome back, and be careful not to slip up this time too much. Second chances aren't easy to come by.

Trosso
23rd October 2004, 08:37 AM
hmm
its actually my uhm 7 chance :whistilin :whistilin :whistilin

sin
23rd October 2004, 08:38 AM
Remember me?
REMEMBER ME?

ofcourse you do its me trosso
Well I role played with you only once or twice.... But you seriously had a flaming problem... Hope you have fixed or atleast toned it down a bit...

Well as always I say, everyone has atleast a second chance at soemthing... So welcome back and enjoy your stay here.

Trosso
23rd October 2004, 08:47 AM
yeah ive been in a year and a half in anger manigment :P

iwishiknew
23rd October 2004, 09:14 AM
Hye welcome back. Not much has changed, though BG no longer runs the evil army.

Didn't you use to have a spongebob avater/name?

Eyeflash
23rd October 2004, 10:17 AM
Well, I don't want another warning, so I'll just stick with a nice "hey, I heard you were shot by a gang in Belgium and would not come back to GUA, congrats on your recovery."

Ceres
23rd October 2004, 11:59 AM
Well, I don't want another warning, so I'll just stick with a nice "hey, I heard you were shot by a gang in Belgium and would not come back to GUA, congrats on your recovery."

I heard that too, now that I think about it...

Anyway, welcome back.

Trosso
23rd October 2004, 12:37 PM
well im back , after alot of recovery :)

well alot has changed !! trheres loads less posts , have they wiped this place or summin?

ShadowGandalf
23rd October 2004, 12:44 PM
uh yea they did upgrade to vb3, which deleted all your history of troublemaking.

Welcome back Trosso. have fun!

Trosso
23rd October 2004, 01:15 PM
hi :) know i now who is carnage BTW ?

Lily
23rd October 2004, 01:44 PM
Welcome back to GUA. If you haven't already, be sure to catch up on the rules, as they've changed since you were banned.

hi :) know i now who is carnage BTW ?
Carnage is one of the coders for GUA.

Carnage
23rd October 2004, 03:50 PM
Belgiums are into necromancy now? I knew they were at the cutting edge of medical science but raising the dead? (btw i have irc logs of someone claiming to be your best friend saying you were dead.) errr make that, welcome back ...

Trosso
24th October 2004, 10:32 AM
O.o who are you

Phyrus
24th October 2004, 10:44 AM
O.o who are you

quoting kristen to answer your question.

Carnage is one of the coders for GUA.

btw i heard about that too about your little incident a while back, cant remember who it was but they were ranting all over GUA stating you were "6 feet under ground" so-to-speak.

anyway besides that, welcome back to GUA and hope your recovery went well.

Eyeflash
24th October 2004, 02:00 PM
Lmao, dead even? How very amusing. Now that I think about it, right, this best friend even claimed you're dead. Back from the grave, hm? If I ever meet any necromancers, I'll tell them to move to Belgium.

Gladiator
24th October 2004, 02:07 PM
Hey, Belgium is pyromaniac territory only.
Btw trosso,don't ever use that spongebob theme again.

Eyeflash
25th October 2004, 08:23 AM
Well Trosso, when you died, Carnage was working his way up, became a mod, coded a bit and then suddenly got the admin title. Anyway, since GUA probably doesn't encourage necromancy, I request this thread to be closed.

omega
25th October 2004, 08:38 AM
I haven't forgotten, and I haven't forgiven, but you can redeem yourself by not acting like you did before. Then you'll get forgiveness.

Carnage
25th October 2004, 08:41 AM
too true eyeflash. Thread closed.

Stephen
25th October 2004, 02:11 PM
Not before I get my chance to say welcome back! I'm glad that you weren't killed after all by your best friend's gang bang bullet that traveled from Belgium to the UK and killed you as your girlfriend died in your arms.

My story may be a little mixed up, but my elation is authentic. I assure you.