PDA

View Full Version : previous logins.

Scapenator
5th April 2006, 07:58 AM
hi.
normally u have 6 previous logins.. few succesful and some unsuccesful...
now i looked into a friends account few days ago and he had like 12 previous logins...
how can i change that to more??

Zephoria
5th April 2006, 01:18 PM
I thought it was always at 6 logins, 3 succesful and 3 unsuccesful

Ady
5th April 2006, 06:15 PM
i had 3 unsuccessfull from a random ip today :( lol

X-e-Q-tor
5th April 2006, 10:08 PM
if you have no officers there will only be 6 logins showing as default. As you take on officers, you list will grow based on the length of space your officer list takes up.
So if you have 6 officers and the left hand side is say, 4inches down. The logins showing will reflect the same space to keep page continuety. So you may now have 8 or 9 or 10 w/e logins showing etc.

But, weird this is. If you unload all your officers, the length of the logins and how many is shown stays. Even though the left hand side is blank (where your officers were before)

Jenks
6th April 2006, 08:36 AM
^^ Naa that doesn't make a difference...

Xull
6th April 2006, 08:40 AM
if you have no officers there will only be 6 logins showing as default. As you take on officers, you list will grow predicated on the length of space your officer list takes up.
So if you have 6 officers and the left hand side is say, 4inches down. The logins showing will reflect the same space to keep page continuety. So you may now have 8 or 9 or 10 w/e logins showing etc.

But, weird this is. If you unload all your officers, the length of the logins and how many is shown stays. Even though the left hand side is blank (where your officers were before)I've had the same log length with 0 officers and I've had the same with 10.