PDA

View Full Version : The Unseen Force

Phoenix
4th September 2004, 09:47 PM
Alliance Name: The Unseen Force

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 38

Alliance Forum Link:http://www.tufaamer.cjb.net/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): Well we feel that we have a great community and would like to share it with others. We have various differnt things to keep members busy.

Brief description of your alliance: A koc/Dt alliance, where ppl can meet, chat, rpg, shop, ect.

The Unseen Force
The Unseen Force has been around since near the end of the age 3 beta, We are a nuetral alliance and part of the UCC recruiter.

Contents
Alliance matters:

UCC recruiter
Rankings
Neutrality
Current member

Forum Matters:

RPG
Admin/mod/member
Forum Shop/Arcade
Attitude

Alliance Matters:
The UCC Recruiter
We use the UCC recruiter, and a shared clickmaster. The UCC Recruiter being coded by Dycyn- The original creator of the recruiter- And its currently one of the fastest recruiters around. We have full backing of dycyn and the rest of the Ucc for protection.

Rankings
Many of our members are currently in the top 1500 ranks, and even some of them in the top 500 ranks. So we do know what we are doing, and can offer protection, among other things such as advice. We even have a farm list.

Neutrality
The Unseen Force is a neutral alliance, meaning that we are at war with no one, and anyone from any alliance can join. This also means that you can be in more then just this alliance. This is just some of the advantages of being in a neutral alliance.

Current member
We currently have 31 members, and over 1100 posts, with over 500 shouts. So join now that way you can still become a prominate member.

Forum Matters:

Rpg
We currently have under construction one of the best parts about the tuf, and RPG. This is one unlike any other-- yes even differnt from the GUA one. You can accually make a charactor and enter a "world" and fight monsters/dragons/golems.. ect. and gain levels , items, exp. and fight for the number 1 rank. you can even fight against other players.

Admin/mod/member
We currently have one of the best admin, you could ever want to lead an alliance. He spends many hours working on the site, fixing bugs and such, and can spot out problems in very little time. This means downtime of the site, is far less then others. He is trustworthy, being a mod at the Rising Alliance, And mod at other alliances. Our mods are always there to help you with problems or advice. they are also very trustworthy, and of high rank in koc.

Forum Shop/Arcade
We have a forum shop where you can accually buy items with gold that you get when posting. You can buy things such as increase post count, changing others member titles, name glow. Also we have a arcade, with such games as pacman,snake,tetris,space invaders, and many more.

Attitude
Our members are very friendly and there is a great atmoshere in the forums, there is always someone there to help or asist you in any way possable. Everyone is very friendly and respectfull in the forums.

~ Approved = Tytrox

Clone
4th September 2004, 11:24 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=37

Use that thread and follow the format given.

Phoenix
5th September 2004, 10:29 AM
There, now the thread is good, :P are we accepted.

Omegaspirit
5th September 2004, 05:21 PM
... oops I posted too early. =P

Aamer
6th September 2004, 02:41 AM
hey, guess what... we're now top 15 on the Cetner of Chaos allaince database. how freakin great is that? that means only 14 other allainces are more active then we are... :) i tell ya, we're so active now a days, i need breaks between reading through the posts. Which is nuts cuz i stay on my computer for hours at a time :cool:

Meiyo-Honor
6th September 2004, 09:21 AM
Hey wow i didnt see that we moved to 15th, thats awesome. Ohh yes and for everyones information this is Aamer's alliance and Phoenix and I are the MOD'S. We hope to see all of you join our alliance. We are extremely acitve posters, and someone is almost always there :)

Omegaspirit
6th September 2004, 12:40 PM
The TUF has a very member-friendly atomsphere. There are many active members, and spammers. ;) Join if you enjoy a relaxed atomsphere in alliances.

Meiyo-Honor
6th September 2004, 12:50 PM
You bring up a very good point Omega, we do pride ourselves on having a good fun environment. We play many games and Phoenix is almost finsihed our RPG. We are setting up tournaments in our arcade, and we also have several active DT players :)

Aamer
6th September 2004, 01:30 PM
but even if you're not there to play game... if you're one of those serious players.. you can come to TUF and still find what you're looking for.

but in all honestly, if you're looking to be bitter about a game, you'rei n the wrong place :)

Meiyo-Honor
6th September 2004, 09:47 PM
So if you hate playing games and think there all stupid this is the perfect alliance for you :P. NOT!!!! We are all about having fun and enjoying ourselves, but not at the expense of someone else. That is very important too. :)

ryanafleming
14th September 2004, 04:51 AM
Its a great little alliance that is growing. I love it everyone is nice and very helpful. Its a great neutral alliance. Everyone should join!!!!

Aamer
15th September 2004, 02:31 PM
but even if you're not there to play game... if you're one of those serious players.. you can come to TUF and still find what you're looking for.

but in all honestly, if you're looking to be bitter about a game, you'rei n the wrong place :)

my my my how things have changed since the time of that post. since then some dumbass PR member came into my allaince causing trouble and when i banned him he went crying like the little bitch all PR members are trained to be.

edit: we've now gone 100% spy and sab alalince... so if yo uwant to join a nice spy allaince come down... we are still neutral, just spy neutral :rr:

Oarsof6
28th September 2004, 02:17 PM
TUF has turned into the best spy alliance out there: we have the big dogs of spy, and we're not at war with anyone! Join today for a great time :)

Meiyo-Honor
28th September 2004, 02:56 PM
We have just recently changed to a NEUTRAL spy/sab alliance. WE promise to sab/spy everyone equally :) We are excepting anyone dedicating to spying, we have some members with over 100 mil spy rating and others under 10 mil.

Aamer
29th September 2004, 02:57 AM
if your not in TUF but you need somone to do some covert actions for you, we may arrange somthing... we'd ask for somthing in return for our services though, come see our boards to see what we can do for you

Meiyo-Honor
5th October 2004, 08:28 AM
We are developing a points system and competition will be fierce so if you like to spy/sab join now before we get it up running. It will be a lot of fun to be competeing :)

Omegaspirit
7th October 2004, 08:58 PM
I think the TUF has now become a neutral spy alliance... If you don't want to be sabbed by us... join us!

Meiyo-Honor
8th October 2004, 09:50 PM
Yes we are now a Neutral Spy/Sab alliance. We are growing fast, so you better join now. We have over 50 members, all dedicated to spying and sabbing. We have many members from PR, SC, and Relentless so know one is left out, all saboteurs are accepted :)

Oarsof6
18th October 2004, 11:26 AM
If you want a community-like allinace with support and lots of fun, TUF is definitly for you. Join up or become one of our victims! ;)

Meiyo-Honor
18th October 2004, 04:24 PM
We have just developed a set of missions that we now send our members on, they can choose to accept missions and recieve points based on the success of the missions. We have a series of levels as you increase your points. Join now!!! :D