PDA

View Full Version : Small army...masive defense!?

Species2175
17th March 2006, 07:20 AM
How is it possible that an army of 5 with a camp as fortification can attack with 180,000(+)?!?!?!

:jawdroppe :jawdroppe :jawdroppe :jawdroppe

Species2175~out

Ady
17th March 2006, 07:32 AM
hahahahaha....excuse me

anyway, those 5 guys could all have strong weapons, i doubt even with camp it would be IS, maybe he has 5 DragonSkins, its not that big a DA even for a new starter

DeathKnight86
17th March 2006, 07:57 AM
HAHA! that isnt all that high...powerful weapons to be sure

Xull
17th March 2006, 08:08 AM
with camp, a defense of 250,000 (337,500 for dwarves) wouldn't be too difficult. (just takes 5 IS)
That defense would result in a average (but highly variable) damage of 175,000 (236,250 for dwarves)
By highly variable i mean it could be anywhere from 100,000 to 250,000 (135,000 to 337,500 for dwarves).

dopeypsv
17th March 2006, 08:19 AM
uhm Xull, if he has only 5 trained defense soldiers, all armed with IS's and he is a dwarf, he would do about 236.250 damage (average). So yeah, it's possible he did that damage, even with camp. Only thing i;m wonder about then how did anyone with an armysize of 5 got 5 IS's :P

Xull
17th March 2006, 08:33 AM
uhm Xull, if he has only 5 trained defense soldiers, all armed with IS's and he is a dwarf, he would do about 236.250 damage (average). So yeah, it's possible he did that damage, even with camp. Only thing i;m wonder about then how did anyone with an armysize of 5 got 5 IS's :Pooops lol, missed a factor in the calculation :redface:
fixed now :)

anyway... maybe they trained down? Its not too uncommon for people to train down to low tff so people can't steal as much as easily from them... still keeping a little tff around though to prevent all the newbies from succeeding (low tff does also attract attacks too you know - just from a different crowd :rolleyes: )
Could be a sab account too... just with an unusual tff :P

even someone new could get 5 is's though... if they attack the right people ;)

some people make their attacks after up... if they have up 640, that means they'll have a good number of more units to attack with when they do so, and then train down afterwards so they don't have to log in as often to spend gold.

dopeypsv
17th March 2006, 08:39 AM
lol, ok, perhaps you're right Xull, if Species2175 will send me the name of the guy (of girl, can't be sure in KOC ;)) I will see if he is a sab acc lol. But he could just have nice friends *cough*cough* giving him a small sell off :all_2:

Species2175
19th March 2006, 04:56 AM
Ok, all I need now is something to decipher the responses :banana2:
Thnx for the replies.

Unfortunatly the replies brought up several new questions:
- Where did you get the calculations for the damage one does?
- Is you're defensive/offensive damage somehow related to the number of friends one has (in KoC :yay: ) (See reply from dopeypsv)

How is it possible that people have an army as big as 5,000,000 :jawdroppe

I'm currently on a massive unit production of 20 for every 24 hours :cry2

TIA!!

rdj
19th March 2006, 07:44 PM
If you want to know the calculations, it's been posted by xull manyt times before in the forums, so search. Friends/allies/fake accounts don't influence your sa/da directly, but you can get a sell off from one of them occasionally, or have them spy for you, and you get a large tff from UP and clicking.

Xull
19th March 2006, 09:07 PM
- Where did you get the calculations for the damage one does?damage ranges from 40% to 100% of the stat rating in question.
If you have only 1 unit, its not too hard to have both extremes, but as you have more units, the extremes are harder to get.
Your damages should average about (100+40)/2 = 70% of your stat.

How is it possible that people have an army as big as 5,000,000 :jawdroppeHaving a lot of officers clicking on recruiters (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=12897) helps ;)