PDA

View Full Version : Taking care of your own..

domin8ah
19th October 2004, 04:49 PM
I'm getting a bit fed up with noobs in the game causing problem, provoking people, sabbing people, giving them lip, etc.. And then hiding behind an alliance or commander. How pathetic.. I mean if things get out of hand and you get in trouble with an alliance then it's ok to take care of things together.. But if you round up an alliance to take care of 1 person you couldn't handle than I think you're quite pathetic. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen", "People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks" and all that.

Just witnessed something like this occuring and it just bugs me.

lenino
19th October 2004, 06:09 PM
Let me guess, a noob stole a lot of your gold, or sabbed you, and you hit him back, and he said "ogm im in [big alliance goes here] tehy wil sab u 2 hel!11!!", so you got mad, and made this thread?

Yeah, shit happens. You can't do much to stop this but join a big alliance too.

Captain Obvious
19th October 2004, 09:46 PM
Or... become a spy account. You know, and then sabotage him. And anyone else close to him in his chain. And anyone else who messes with you. Not that I'm recommending that or anything... just putting out an extreme alternative option.

Phyrus
19th October 2004, 10:12 PM
Let me guess, a noob stole a lot of your gold, or sabbed you, and you hit him back, and he said "ogm im in [big alliance goes here] tehy wil sab u 2 hel!11!!", so you got mad, and made this thread?

this is pretty much how things are going in KOC now. not many people are playing the game the way its meant to be played. the purpose of alliances have become too influencial and people think they have backup support 24/7.

i too think this is sad... but its the way things work, and ever since alliances came in early age 1 the game has evolved alot.

all i can think of saying is just ignore it all or get help from your alliance (how cliched :uhh: :slant: )

domin8ah
20th October 2004, 12:28 AM

Well more or less.. he and a few of his mates sabbed an officer of mine out of the blue.. he sent them a message that if they sucked at sabbing that they shouldn't use all 10 tries cause it was annoying and things like that. Then he got replies like "f you" and blabla.. a big mouth. Then my officer decided to teach him a lesson and 5x1 him every day just to kill his spies. The guy attacked back a bit since he was "all spy" he didn't have a lot of weapons.. Anywayz, attacks went back and forth.. Then he tried to sab my offices but was obviously too weak to do so, then got someone higher up the chain.. didn't really work.. then he just kept on going up higher in the chain until someone could handle it. Quite pathetic, like I said :) What's even worse is that they were trying to sab me too while I have, until now, never interefered in this matter. My officer got himself into this knowingly and takes care of his own problems..

Phyrus
20th October 2004, 01:25 AM
Well more or less.. he and a few of his mates sabbed an officer of mine out of the blue.. he sent them a message that if they sucked at sabbing that they shouldn't use all 10 tries cause it was annoying and things like that. Then he got replies like "f you" and blabla.. a big mouth. Then my officer decided to teach him a lesson and 5x1 him every day just to kill his spies. The guy attacked back a bit since he was "all spy" he didn't have a lot of weapons.. Anywayz, attacks went back and forth.. Then he tried to sab my offices but was obviously too weak to do so, then got someone higher up the chain.. didn't really work.. then he just kept on going up higher in the chain until someone could handle it. Quite pathetic, like I said :) What's even worse is that they were trying to sab me too while I have, until now, never interefered in this matter. My officer got himself into this knowingly and takes care of his own problems..

thats the spirit :tongue: maybe you could keep us upto date of the guy's idiocracy

Rincewind
20th October 2004, 11:17 AM
If they used all their tries and failed, your officer should have been happy: that way he knew that none of their attempts had succeeded. Much nicer than just 2 or 3 failed attempts & being left wondering whether others got through! :)

domin8ah
20th October 2004, 11:22 AM
If they used all their tries and failed, your officer should have been happy: that way he knew that none of their attempts had succeeded. Much nicer than just 2 or 3 failed attempts & being left wondering whether others got through! :)

Well they got to my officer, just were unsuccesful in sabbing me :)

boriszima
21st October 2004, 01:42 AM
Not are why are you complaing here. They have not done anything to you. If was your officer, i would complain that his commander, you, did not stand up and helped him when his account was raped.

like its been mentioned, thats the perks of an alliance. when somebody responds to me i am in <alliance name> i tell him, so what and continue on farming him, untill i actually get a message from some high ranking person tell him to stop or else.
I then think think, attack couple of times and then i might stop :)

point is: you cant complain that somebody has more power then your or your officer.
proverb "join now or be left behind"

Tekano
21st October 2004, 09:35 AM
lol it's all part of the game, over 75% of the people playing this game don't really know what they're doing so a situation like this is something that happens every day.

domin8ah
21st October 2004, 01:34 PM
Not are why are you complaing here. They have not done anything to you. If was your officer, i would complain that his commander, you, did not stand up and helped him when his account was raped.

like its been mentioned, thats the perks of an alliance. when somebody responds to me i am in <alliance name> i tell him, so what and continue on farming him, untill i actually get a message from some high ranking person tell him to stop or else.
I then think think, attack couple of times and then i might stop :)

point is: you cant complain that somebody has more power then your or your officer.
proverb "join now or be left behind"

I guess you didn't read everything.. they did try and sab me but were just unsuccessful at it :)

I did not help my officer because he did not ask me for help. He said he got himself in this by himself and he didn't want to be a whiny wench like "that other guy".. he wants to take care of himself.

boriszima
21st October 2004, 03:06 PM
domin8ah- my bad, i accidently missed a sentence before my post. i think when i was ther originally your post was not ther adn then i returned like hours later and you posted.

wel if those guys got to you, you have every right to retaliate and kick some ass. Dont wait until they think they can run all over you.