PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Black_Static
3rd March 2006, 12:11 PM
Ok anybody wanna pair up and make a game im only 15 an dont have a job but you gotta know php im in the process of making a very big game based on the following games:

waromen
and kings of chaos
possibly i have another month to go!!!

Well if u know php PM me and well talk add me at the following:

carrillo_unit_2005@yahoo.com
carrillo_unit_2006@hotmail.com

Phyrus
3rd March 2006, 02:48 PM
it takes more than knowledge of php. you need to learn databasing primarily with mysql and good html.

if youre only 15 and dont have a job.. i strongly advise you get a job first as purchasing a decent server can be costly and have you broke within a month.

but then you need to organise contracts with advertising companies to help them publicise on your site + have them pay you for running their ads.

theres alot of bits n'pieces you should be aware of long before doing this stuff. its not easy.

Carnage
4th March 2006, 01:22 PM
for building the game you'd be fine on a free web hosting service. but once it gets big you will need some server power.

How much php do you know, cause where as its easy to write a game with only basic knowledge, if and when it gets popular you will need to know how to write secure and efficient code in order to keep the game running.

Shane-
5th March 2006, 08:32 PM
Also, You usally need to be 18 to be part of a offical contract

Carnage: You sig - I like, im sure i've seen the site b4, but it dont work now, if your using Admucher

Shane

Black_Static
7th March 2006, 12:37 PM
I like that site thanks Carnage lol!! :) It hurt my feelings though!

And i needed somebody else so when i got money i could send it to them someone older than 18 and i found somebody. His name is JR and were working on a game now called Chaos Realms and hopefully it goes good and guess wat he knows a lot about php and everything he needs to know!!

But thanks yall for the tips and especially u Carnage you showed me what i really am thought of on GUA!!!!

~ Black_Static