PDA

View Full Version : hacked

dark_nica
1st March 2006, 05:34 PM
:(

i have been hacked! :(!!!

what can i do?

i already emailed rocco, is there anything else i can do?

besides a response?

lurchos
1st March 2006, 06:06 PM
Well did you give out your account details to anyone .

Well you have to wait and see what Rocco says then

Phyrus
1st March 2006, 06:09 PM
try password retrieval. just because you cant seem to login doesnt mean you have indeed been hacked. you probably typed your username, email or password incorrect.

other than that and emailing rocco. we cannot help you here.

Sangrean
1st March 2006, 07:48 PM
If you plan on continuing to play KoC as a new account, you should get in touch will all of your old buddies and know that you no longer have control over your old account.

Frequently hackers will sabotage officers, commanders, people on buddy list, just for fun, and you don't want your friends thinking the wrong idea right :raiseroof

Tonyraver
30th April 2006, 01:15 AM
try password retrieval. just because you cant seem to login doesnt mean you have indeed been hacked. you probably typed your username, email or password incorrect.

other than that and emailing rocco. we cannot help you here.

The account was stolen they change the email and the pass.
he tried password retrieval and nothing the account Still ON but already Sell ALL the Armory.
he already send the email to ROCCO.
I hope ROCCO can punish that hackers
KoC is going to lose lots of players if this things don't stop happening all the time.
http://www.no unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique links.php?uniqid=********

Go_MiDgEtS
30th April 2006, 01:20 AM
lol, y dont u try emailing remco, say u were PR and he will get the hacker banned and anyone that has a name like the chackers banned xD