PDA

View Full Version : Armoury bugged

CatBoris
25th February 2006, 11:19 AM
There's something truly and horribly bugged about the armoury. I've noticed every now and then, that when I try to buy something KoC sometimes merrily chews up the gold, but doesn't give me my purchases in return. Usually this has never been much of a problem, since most of the time it's only happened when I've bought sticks with leftover cash, but this time it happened when I was buying a butt-load of armour. Several thousands of goldpieces just vanished into thin air, leaving me with a few sticks' worth of gold, and no armour.

What gives?

no mate
25th February 2006, 11:38 AM
this could be because of you by a knive for 1000 but to sell it you only get 750 back.

BDC-Arcanine
25th February 2006, 12:18 PM
You mean you buy something, but when you click "Buy Weapons" it'll come up saying "Not enough money for those items.". But your gold is gone and you got no new weapons?

Muhahahahaz
25th February 2006, 12:19 PM
Check your logs. Perhaps you are getting attacked. If you answer some of their ^ questions, maybe we'll have a better idea.

TheNightTraveller
25th February 2006, 12:23 PM
There's something truly and horribly bugged about the armoury. I've noticed every now and then, that when I try to buy something KoC sometimes merrily chews up the gold, but doesn't give me my purchases in return. Usually this has never been much of a problem, since most of the time it's only happened when I've bought sticks with leftover cash, but this time it happened when I was buying a butt-load of armour. Several thousands of goldpieces just vanished into thin air, leaving me with a few sticks' worth of gold, and no armour.

What gives?
It's because the server is busy doing smth else, it "forgets" your order. This usually happens in the period: 1min past the hour to 10min past the hour, when the server is updating ranking. It's typical for ppl to buy weapons during this time period because it's when your TBG comes in. Try to buy weapons in different time.

CatBoris
25th February 2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks NightTraveller - though I don't think I was buying on or around the hour, it makes sense. Honestly, it seems quite a lot is adversely affected by server updates *grumble*

slowestborg
26th February 2006, 02:35 AM
It's happened to me too. And I know I didn't buy during the ranking calculations period. It was a good 20 minutes before the next rankings were going to be updated.

CatBoris - It happened to be when I was spending something like 4mil or so. Dunno if the large spending was the cause or not. But gold gone and no BPMs added to my armory. Was it the same thing that happened to u?

Oh and no no one attacked me during that time. So the gold didnt disappear that way.

Xull
26th February 2006, 09:01 AM
CatBoris - It happened to be when I was spending something like 4mil or so. Dunno if the large spending was the cause or not.I've had no problem spending 20+ mill gold, nor have many others who steal 100+ mill... so I wouldn't say thats a factor...

only things I can think of is putting the numbers in the wrong slot and the script timing out...

shadow7001
18th March 2006, 01:01 PM
perhaps you might have sold instead of buy and someone saw ure gold and stole it

snip3r_SSA
28th March 2006, 08:38 AM
it happened to me too, but usualy, those weapons are there, only that the server didn't update the number. Buy one more weapon, and it should appear those "invisible" ones you bought a little bit early.