PDA

View Full Version : Chaos gridlock

Frustrated
17th October 2004, 07:52 AM
The way i see it is that this age will eventually end up with everyone having a spy account/ SPy accounts are invinsible. Everyone will have less than 5 guys and 3 weapons and the only way to go anywhere is to have the most tbg. Attacking will become useless. Right now everytime I get in a war with someone a sab account is the only way it is ended becasue you can't hurt someone who has nothing to hurt. Anyone else see it this way? Kinda makes it seem like a waste of time. :mad:

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 07:58 AM
Yes, it's annoying that these accounts are in the game. If you're not playing a sab account, you'll always risk losing everything you have. What can players do about it? Not much I'm afraid. Age 3 is really just a filler age to keep people happy, otherwise it would have some real new features. They say that Age 4 will be the really new great thing, so I hope by then they have sorted out something to make people with non-sab accounts have some more fun again. Age 3 is really a missed opportunity in my opinion, a missed opportunity to perfect Age 2. All you can really do is wait and express your frustration if you want to and discuss, or have fun playing with a community like a clan(not a big alliance, but just a small group of friends having fun).

Jab
17th October 2004, 08:30 AM
There are a lot of sab-accounts, but there are also things to do against them. For example: 5x1 them or sab their officers/commander if they refuse to stop.

I dont know how long exact this age will last, but i think more and more sab-accounts will turn into 'normal' accounts (so accounts that are sabable ;)). I played a sab-account too before, but i got sick of being in the low ranks and started to raise my SA/DA/sentry and play for a better rank.

I know it can be frustrating to get sabbed by a sab-account, but there's a lot more in koc than playing your account, so i would not want to call it a waste of time :)

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 08:35 AM
Sure, you could mass attack them. What would it help? Kill off a few spies perhaps, since their defence is low. Usually though, sab accounts click in recruiters a lot(how do you think they got their tremendous amount of spies in the first place???), so they can easily get the spies they lost back. And tell me, out of the hundreds of sab accounts, how many are in a command chain? How many players in a chain endanger their alliance by sabbing? But you're right when saying that most of the KoC fun isn't the game itself. What about clans? Of course you don't want to join a large alliance to become a clicking tool, but look at the Round Table! Look for clans with less than 500 members, check them out, see if you like the place, just get an overall impression of them, then proceed to become an active and appreciated member of their community. Anyone can do it and it's very fun being nice, active and helpful and working your way up in the hierarchy of the clan.

Sangrean
17th October 2004, 09:45 AM
There are a lot of sab-accounts, but there are also things to do against them. For example: 5x1 them or sab their officers/commander if they refuse to stop.

It's not a good idea to sab someone's officers or commander. In most cases they haven't done anything and the member that's being an ass doesn't care. This doesn't apply of course to alliances that sab you.

Frustrated
17th October 2004, 12:27 PM
Exactly Flash...you can;t mass them it does nothing...and you can;t sab them becasue they have nothing...invinsible in my book. plus they get the benefits of the clan community or whatever without any of the downfall of being attacked or sabbed. I just see the whole game going to this eventually.

Doubledutch
17th October 2004, 12:38 PM
This is just nonsense! Only while you are playing in the low rankings this is true. A sab account with 3 IVS and enough Grabbing hooks can be sabotaged as well.
Also Raising your sentry will stop alot of sabbing, I for example mhave now over 30mio insentry, and that means there are only a couple of 100 in the 125000 who can still sab me.
Stop complaining about the sab accounts and start balancing your offence,defence and sentry. There are a lot of things you can do and it is al about finding the best strategy in the everchanging Chaos.
Remember that sabbing is a lot less effective right now.

Valheru_Prince
17th October 2004, 01:22 PM
Try to get up to 1 million sentry, should keep you safe from being sabbed by small players all the time.

Frustrated
18th October 2004, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the advice but I have 4 mil sentry and it doesn't help. And big deal if you get your 3 invis. sabbed cause you can buy that back in less than a day. I am not complaining about sabbing itself...I love sabbing. I am just complaining that their are invincible accounts and I feel eventually we will all go to it if it is not changed.