PDA

View Full Version : Elite Reloaded

Pages : [1] 2 3

PrinceDestruction
4th September 2004, 08:29 PM
I see you have entered the Elite Reloaded Recruit Thread.

Elite Reloaded is a neutral alliance. We have many friends in all different alliances. We tend to stay nuetral in wars too.

We are strong and have active forums. All our members are very nice too. You'll find just joining will make you feel at home. everyone (just about) welcomes you and even clicks your link.

We also have our own recruiter made by CWAL! Its very fast but the amount of users we will let in is limited. This is to ensure it stays fast. We have a click helper for it also.

ER Is a great powerful alliance. And is a strong force to be reckoned with.

Join and become a part of the a very strong alliance with very strong friends

Elite Reloaded, our guns are reloaded our power still rising.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Re...dex.php?act=idx
www.elite-reloaded.tk

-AJ-(A leader and a creator of Elite Reloaded)

approved- clone

violentlazy
5th September 2004, 01:29 AM
I am a member of Elite Reloaded and its the best alliance ive ever been in (out of about 3) :D

If u want an alliance when you're not just a number and u will be treated with respect regardless of your rank and how long you've played, you have come to the right place. We got excellent leaders because they make good decisions based on what the members think. Even the newest members get their say.

We got help forums with strategies and farms for new players and experienced players.

So join up. You will definitely not regret it. :)

www.elite-reloaded.tk

both lead to the same forum.

boriszima
5th September 2004, 01:43 AM
we are back to the new boards

we now have/had our recruiter and it works beautifully. anybody or any nuetral allainces wanted to know, stop by us or just pm our members for any inquires.
to join recruiter you dont have to join our chain, or join our alliance.all we need is for you not to be in ohter huge alliances and to click

once again, we are elite and fully reloaded ready to kick and click some ass

ssmythe
5th September 2004, 02:46 AM
EliteReloaded is a great alliance. Many of its members have played KoC since age1 and we have plenty of experienced players to offer advice, tips and strategy for all levels of player. Many of us have adapted our playing style to suite this new age of KoC. We have a fast recruiter too. So, if you are disenchanted with the domination of certain alliances and want some independence in KoC, why not give EliteReloaded a try?

This is the link to our forum:
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx

We look forward to seeing you there ;-)

violentlazy
5th September 2004, 03:52 AM
watch this thread cos it will always be on the first page of the Alliance Section. Our members are dedicated and we will always be there. We have a good member base and we are not going to fall apart like many other alliances do.

The recruiter will also be updated soon and will look even better, while still providing the same fast and functional design it has now. Join up on the recruiter before its full. Plenty of room still left, but not for long.

Elite Reloaded will kick (and click :D ) ass in age 3!

o_grande
5th September 2004, 06:31 AM
If you want some new and good friends in Koc and outside it just join us for a great time.
We also have a good and fast recruiter for you to join. (no need to join the command chain)

EliteReloaded is the BEST neutral Alliance there is, so JOIN US.

Jab
5th September 2004, 08:20 AM
We always support our members. If you are a member of EliteReloaded and you are getting sabbed, we sab you enemies back. We will do our best to protect you. There are many great, friendly and experienced players in our allaince and that's omething that makes us different from other allainces. We have everything in one place!!!

boriszima
5th September 2004, 10:24 AM
and we are also very kewl. so do not wait and join up now. you wont regret it i guaranty

PrinceDestruction
5th September 2004, 11:12 AM
ER is a great alliance active etc.. join and become part of a strong and fun community. Our spam boards and forum games are a fun way to have fun (haha)

violentlazy
6th September 2004, 01:12 AM
There are lots of alliances you could join that you can get clicks, you can access strategies and that will help you out a little when you're in a fix. But with Elite Reloaded, we care about new members and what their impressions are of us. And if you dont like something we're up for suggestions, we wont bite your head off :D

Like others were saying before, there are a lot of alliances with the same things as we have, but very few that have them all together :)

Jab
6th September 2004, 01:42 AM
We are one of the allainces that actually care for their members. We can give you personal advice about how to bring your ranks up and besides that we have lots of fun on the boards. If you are a new player on KOC, just check it out. I think you will find it the best there is!!

violentlazy
6th September 2004, 05:07 AM
We got lots of members so if u need help theres bound to be someone who can help you out, and if no-one is on the boards, we got an irc channel going, and most of us have msn or aim. So if your in a fix, all you need do is ask :) We're not only a kings of chaos alliance either, we're playing dark throne as well and a few of our members are gonna be alpha testers for a new game, medieval mayhem.

Theres not much you have to do when you join. :D Just post whenever you can and click if you want :)

So join Elite Reloaded, just click my signature

PrinceDestruction
6th September 2004, 08:37 AM
we also have alot of veterans who have played since age 1! so join us and become part of an aliance with old players and others

Zelor.eXe
6th September 2004, 12:34 PM
if your gonna join an alliance thats worthwhile and you wont just be a number, then join ER, ive been a member for awhile, and they actually respect me, you will be respected and gain new freinds, you will find a ton of help and info on what works and doesnt, you will get help from the members, so if you want to join an alliance,join this one, trust me

GOD bless you!

Jab
6th September 2004, 02:24 PM
yup, right what zelor said. You will find lots of help that actually helps, makes sense doesn't it :p We have a thread where ppl can post their stats to get advice from more experienced players and a lot of new members have found this very usefull as their stats improved a lot only in 1/2 weeks.

boriszima
6th September 2004, 06:25 PM
this is not like those 1k member alliances wehre nobody knows you and really does not care as long as you click. and probably wont help you if the shit hits the fan.
be care about our members and members care about other members

so click elite reloaded link on any of teh above posts and join us

i been in koc for well over a year now, and love it because i get to speak with my newly formed buddies/friends from koc who live all over the world

violentlazy
7th September 2004, 02:21 AM
the fact that we are small is an advantage. someone just posted in alliance discussion about how hes in striker clan (lots of members) and people from his alliance keep attacking him by mistake. We wont do that, and if for some crazy reason, someone does, all u need do is message them and theyll stop and help you out extra.

Even us "veterans" have got alot out of being in elite reloaded. members test out different strategies and find which ones are best, ive learnt alot.

so join up and see yourself rise through the koc ranks, and dont forget, we also have FUN! :D

Jab
7th September 2004, 10:43 AM
And fun, next to be good in a game and pick a startegy from the boards that suites you the best, is the most important thing in playing a game.

We are a serious group of players, but next to that we have lots of fun. We dont only speak to each other on the boards, but also on MSN, ICQ and IRC. Whenever you need help, there's always someone, somewhere who can help you out.

ssmythe
7th September 2004, 12:00 PM
As Boris, VL and Jab have said, we have a really friendly, in-game community going on at ER. Many of our members have been around KoC and GUA for a long time, and both Boris and I have played KoC since early days of age0 and age1! We share our information and game knowledge with all members of our alliance, not just with a select few like some alliances do. We respect how you want to play the game (we will not tolerate cheating of any kind, so if you're after autobuyers, clickers and the like, then look no further as we DON'T want YOU) nor do we put pressure on you with a maximum number of clicks per week as other alliances do. We don't alienate our members either with different ranks or membership types or allowing access to only certain parts of our board... everyone is on an equal footing in ER!

We play KoC to have some fun and get together with friends; so if you want to join us or drop by to check us out, click this link: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx

boriszima
7th September 2004, 09:09 PM
thats is right, we dont have stupid mods running around the forum and warning users. we are friendly and members are undestanding if you make any slight mistakes.

so why wait
do not hesitaite
click the picture
and get on with the mixture

Jab
8th September 2004, 12:48 PM
wow, i didn't knew you could rhyme.. i wont try it as it would be too embarassing. maybe i could rhyme something in dutch ..... nahhh better not ;)

All you need to do is take a look at the posts ppl made here. We have great experience on board and you can get it at EliteReloaded. All you need to do is join us. We have active members and you really get the feeling of belonging to an allaince at EliteReloaded.

brainsofmayhem
8th September 2004, 04:46 PM
What can I say? I want to say something orignal, but its already ^there^.

ER (not the series :) ) is a great alliance, with mods running round HELPING the members and offering advice and support when and where it is needed.

Forums packed with information designed to help both experienced and new members to improve themselves.

With a recruiter to strengthen our alliance and neutrality to the main superpowers, Elite Reloaded is an alliance to be part of and join the glory.

violentlazy
9th September 2004, 12:30 AM
lol im the spam threads mod! all bow before me! :D

of course boris can rhyme, but we all learnt long ago that i am better :P

See all the great reasons to join elite reloaded? then why are you still reading this thread? Go there and join up. You will not regret it! ;)

Jab
9th September 2004, 02:02 AM
Yea, i remember, you guys had a rhyme contest in the SPAM thread. Back then i wans't a member yet, but i read it :D

More people are joining up. They all got hints to improve their skills on KOC. Like VL sayd, what r you waiting for? got to ER and join up, we are the elite AND we are Reloaded.

PrinceDestruction
9th September 2004, 05:12 AM
what they said. And by signing up and askign to join you get about 10 or so clicks to start and then if ur accepted we have our own recruiter!

boriszima
9th September 2004, 07:27 AM
yeah i can bust some rhymes,
because i am a master
i got that special chimes
to get it down faster

ok, i will stop it,
anyhwo check us out and see if we are what you were looking for
active alliance with a recruiter filled with active members

violentlazy
9th September 2004, 07:28 AM
ya, everyone will click your link :)

the fact is you can be a great koc player while also having fun at Elite Reloaded. We're not all business, but we're not all spam either :D

Jab
9th September 2004, 02:29 PM
Are you looking for an allaince where you actually get the things they promise you.... then ER is your allaince. When we say we get you help when you get sabbed, we will give you that. When we say we can give you good advice, you get good advice.

we have the perfect balance between serious things and fun, so come check us out :)

PrinceDestruction
9th September 2004, 04:06 PM
Stand down and lose
Sit up and own
Dont wonder just choose
Dont try alone

ok?

lol dont ask,

elite reloaded pwns.
We are a great active alliance. WE will make sure no one messes with you also

our recruiter is going to limit who joins so hurry before the cutoff ends!

boriszima
9th September 2004, 05:47 PM
wow we got some people who are competing with my skills of rhyming.
blah to that

if you are reading this, then alteast read my sig, see what er offers you and such
we do not have lil kids running an alliance, we got experience mature people who know how to run it and make it work.

violentlazy
10th September 2004, 03:41 AM
perhaps i didnt make myself clear as to who was the king? :D

ME! lol

well at least u got one part right, the leaders of Elite Reloaded are great, the members are great, everything is great (i gotta find a better word than great)

boriszima
10th September 2004, 12:47 PM
thats just great VL :)

come and find out what we are made of.

we dont claim to be biggest, baddest, but we claim to be the kewlest, active and just amazing group of people.
we have a bond, so we know who is who and everything else.

join our alliance and then receive such perks as using our kewl and fast recruiter, made by our member.
read my sig for mor information

PrinceDestruction
10th September 2004, 01:52 PM
i am great u 4got that zelor lol

our leaders and even members have months of exp. Two of us have about 14-15 months experience of koc. It ranges form like 16-10 months of koc exp. Thats alot :)

-AJ-

orc00
10th September 2004, 02:47 PM
What a great alliance! Yay!

PrinceDestruction
10th September 2004, 05:18 PM
a very great alliance yay!

Zelor.eXe
10th September 2004, 06:28 PM
i am great u 4got that zelor lol

our leaders and even members have months of exp. Two of us have about 14-15 months experience of koc. It ranges form like 16-10 months of koc exp. Thats alot :)

-AJ-

i think you mean boris,lol

and now for my promotion of our alliance......

I am a mod on ER, a mod, you know, the guys in other allainces with like 4 posts, and they only post if they want somethnig?

i am guessing that i hold one of the top five spots for post count on our forums, as i am very active, and i help any way i can,

if you ask me a question i will answer, and it wont be some pre-made message,

the rest of the mods on our forums AND the admins all are jsut as active and helpful, we have a recruiter, our own recruiter, made by one of our members,CWAL

and soon we will have one like the CW that phoenix uses, but to use it you dont have to sign under us or anything, all alliance members can use it, as well as most outsiders,

when we say we offer protection,help,tips and all that nice stuff, we actually mean it like mentioned earlier, if you want to join an allaicne then join ours, we actually want you as a member and to get to know you, not just so we have a big number or clickers for our rectuiter, you dont even have to use the recruiter, you can just be a member,

and as said before you get clicks when joining us, if you are serious, you will gain between 5 and 10 clicks from members saying hello!

the forums are well organized, theres never any trouble, and if your new to koc then we have more then enoguh information to help you,

so join Elite Reloaded, it is the best allaince to join, you wont be dissapointed,

if you are interested, then go here to find our forums and how to join>>>> http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Re...dex.php?act=idx

we also have a shorter .tk adress>>>> www.elite-reloaded.tk

GOD bless you!

boriszima
10th September 2004, 08:08 PM
zelor-great post, it feels like you give it your all, i can sense you put your emotion here.

yes, our alliance is not run by some newbs, who will let it die in couple of weeks.
we have players from way back in age 1 (thats gonna be about year and a half now) and we are still active in an alliance.
we have spammers
we have intellects
we have thinkers
and list goes on

to find out why choose us, read my sig :) and think
continue on thinking
yes now join us

violentlazy
11th September 2004, 02:11 AM
look at all these great ( :) ) posts since i posted my last post. its great! :)

we got experienced players but we also have people who are new to kings of chaos and the whole alliance experience, so you wont be alone. sometimes the boards of the big alliances seem daunting and people just draw back. not that problem at our boards. They're all organised and if you post in the wrong place, we arent going to bight your head off.

We could go on all day listing the advantages of joining elite reloaded but why not go join up and see for yourself. If you're not satisfied within a week, we'll try even harder :) . Just join and see for yourself what a real alliance is like.

zelor. that link in your posts doesnt work :)

this is it

PrinceDestruction
11th September 2004, 10:16 AM
indeed zelor, Er is the best out there i dunno whodeleetd my post before but w/e stupid mods.

ER pwnz j00 alll

we have a great welcome commitee, great recruiter, great admins, greta memebs, great mods, and other great stuff. All the greats add up to super! llol

boriszima
11th September 2004, 11:05 AM
yes we are that good. if anything you will see by the dates, that we are avery active. not every single member chooses to go on GUA and post, so we have more people in our allance then posting here.
come on by and have fun with us

enter by clicking elite reloaded image in my sig

violentlazy
11th September 2004, 07:11 PM
join our GREAT alliance!

We are GREAT! (still can't find a better word than GREAT:D)

We're not impersonal like you'll find other alliances. We care for our new members because we know that if we help them out when they are new, when they are experienced and GREAT thats adding to the power of Elite Reloaded. We would be stupid not to help out new members. Although we dont just help you out so that we can be better, we help you out because we are an alliance, and thats what being in an alliance is all about.

boriszima
12th September 2004, 02:46 AM
join us and be strong. you need us as much as we need you

nothing hurts to visit our forum and see whats up

we got everything you need
farms
sabs
recruiter
forum
irc channel

Jab
12th September 2004, 04:17 AM
Yea, just see how active this thread it and how devoted the Elite Reloaded members are. You will find the same activity on the Elite Reloaded boards. When you ask for help, we help you, like it is meant to be in an allaince.

Join up EliteReloaded now !! you can go there by clicking on of the pics or links in the sigs/posts :)

violentlazy
12th September 2004, 04:17 AM
there it is, everything you could possibly need in an alliance. and we aren't just going to leave it at that. we are always looking for new ways to improve, and make it easier on the our new members. we are constantly trying to add to the list reasons to join elite reloaded. so to be the beneficiary of all these advantages, just join Elite Reloaded.

PrinceDestruction
12th September 2004, 03:35 PM
actually u'll find more activity oon teh forums :)

and if u like spam we have ahve a public and private spam boards! w00t

we play dt, koc, and some of our memebs are going to be playing a new game called medieval mayhem! Come and join the fun! ER pwnz youi if not.

violentlazy
13th September 2004, 03:30 AM
indeed. we are both for kings of chaos and dark throne. and if you dont know how to play dark throne, we'll teach you! and if you dont want to play dark throne, you dont need to :D

so come say hello, post in the public section and check us out. We guarantee you'll enjoy it, so you can join up as a member! and everyone will click your link cos we're so nice :)

But when you join you'll realise its not just about getting a few clicks, its about helping each other out in all aspects of the game. and if you're experienced, you can offer advice to some of the less experienced members.

So everyone is free to join up as long as you neutral :D

Why are you still reading? Click here to go to ELITE RELOADED (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx)

PrinceDestruction
13th September 2004, 01:41 PM
its fun to read :D lol

we have a new little spam thread. Where we do random games currently a rhyme battle if u ahve skill join it nadu 'll see we dont only focus on koc and our minds arent corrupted with KOC KOC KOC KOC lol....yet wwe stilol kknow how to play :D

-AJ-

boriszima
13th September 2004, 07:44 PM
so far i am winning in busta rhyme contenst :)
i got mad skills
and i am going for kills

come on everbody come
and you will get some

click in my signature a very kewl link
and you will be wiht us in a blink

violentlazy
14th September 2004, 01:56 AM
you're very modest boris :D lol

i'll save my 1337 rhyming for the thread.

come to Elite Reloaded and join in :)

Jab
14th September 2004, 05:59 AM
... i am out of inspiration on how to get every KOC player to EliteReloaded. I dont know how that could be, cause we have got so many things to offer. Everything you need in one place. Come check us out, the adress is in one of the sigs.

boriszima
14th September 2004, 04:42 PM
we are like a better version of microsoft.
we have everything in one bundle
farms
sab requests
hints
strategies
news
spam
recruiter is most important
irc channel
and our alliance does not crash because of some uknown error

violentlazy
15th September 2004, 03:13 AM
yeah, we're like microsoft, but not evil (much :D)

^^^^just look at all the reasons for joining elite reloaded

and dont forget my banking calculator (Now that's good advertising!)

PrinceDestruction
16th September 2004, 07:28 AM
microsoft is evil eh?
llol never knew that

boriszima
16th September 2004, 08:04 AM
they are evil
we are good

once again all been said
join now before we are all sold out

violentlazy
16th September 2004, 08:40 PM
the amount of people on the recruiter is growing fast, so come and take your place. But we don't just offer a recruiter, thats not the main selling point of Elite Reloaded, we offer farms, strategy, help in everything, but its also a good place just to hang out, have some fun (bust a rhyme perhaps :D)

boriszima
16th September 2004, 09:19 PM
join us we will help you fight your enemies?
have a guy who keeps attacking you and or sabbing?
we have best remedy to help you
do you keep on lossing your weapons?
we have to minimize it
do you wonder how people grow so huge?
we will help you grow as well
ever wonder why people post in their alliance thread to get more people
if you know -let me know, cuz i want to know too :)

join
join
now
elite reloaded
join
great alliance
join

violentlazy
17th September 2004, 06:10 AM
That gives me an idea

JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED
JOIN ELITE RELOADED

Now everyone will join :D

But seriously, you would be crazy to want to play by yourself in kings of chaos. the game is now about alliances, and you're dead without one. For example, you attack someone and get a bit of gold, they are idiots and get a ton of other people to sabotage you. What do you do? If you have an alliance like Elite Reloaded, you will get sweet revenge, and people will help you rebuild :)

So...

JOIN ELITE RELOADED!

boriszima
17th September 2004, 04:19 PM
thats a perfect example how great we are.

VL showed you one of sequence of events

why do people look for alliances
1-protection -we got that covered
2-to gain people-we have a recruiter
3-to meetp people-well you will since we will be helping you
4-to understand the game-we also got that
5-for a stable alliance that wont die the next day-trust me, i been in this game for over a year now, and i am not going anywhere nor are my members
6-to get their question answered-we have a forum and irc room, so yeah, we also have that covered

as you can see we are great overall, so do not wait
join now
join elite reloaded
elite reloaded
join now elite reloaded

violentlazy
18th September 2004, 05:46 AM
well boris just went and said everything i was going to say :D

nevermind, all you need to know is the address

go there, and join, you will see the benefits VERY quickly

boriszima
19th September 2004, 10:36 AM
yeah, join us because of reasons mentioned above
click my pix to enter the world of new reality

ssmythe
19th September 2004, 02:26 PM
We have a great forum, with lots of friendly, helpful people. We offer lots of advice and help and tips for new players as well as good strategy and support (sabotage and good targets for gold etc) for more experienced players. We meet on-line together too, via IRC and msn. There is always someone around. All our members matter and we look out for one another. You're not just an anonymous "clicker" to us as in some alliances.

We also have our own recruiter, and no, you don't have to change commanders to benefit from using it. So, what are you waiting for? Visit our forum, and sign up:

boriszima
19th September 2004, 09:42 PM
what she said :groovy2:

yeah, we refer to our members by their names, not by how many clicks they have done

Clone
19th September 2004, 10:39 PM
Elite reloaded is an awesome alliance. I give it my stamp of approval.

boriszima
19th September 2004, 11:24 PM
woot clone voted for us :)
and he is a mod.. so he must know what he says.
so listen to the great mod clone and join us
you cant go wrong
click my elite picture to enter

PrinceDestruction
20th September 2004, 05:37 AM
ogm! its clone!!!!!!! lol thanks clone :D
We are starting to get more members now so ocme and join!

violentlazy
20th September 2004, 06:31 AM
yeah, i noticed the sudden influx of members from gua. :)

Elite Reloaded is growing much faster now since the new gua started :D

anywho, just so it doesnt look like im needlessly bumping the thread :D j/k

1. We are an active alliance, that means when u apply, u are accepted very quickly and everyone clicks your link (not that they need to cos of our 1337 recruiter)

2. You are not a number, speaks for itself

3. Even if you are new, we will still help you

4. Neutral doesn't mean we don't attack people or stir things up. we have lots of fun :D

5. Although we do expect you to show some activity, we won't force you into attacking someone or anything u dont want to do.

theres plenty more where that came from so come join, say hello, theres almost always someone online

PrinceDestruction
20th September 2004, 06:30 PM
heh to us meaning nuetral means, if your not er or a friend of a member ur probably a farm

boriszima
20th September 2004, 06:56 PM
yeah, and people come because we are kewl and great and amazing and just

elite reloaded indeed

violentlazy
21st September 2004, 01:57 AM
yeah, we got kewl people like boris :D

and remember, no matter what kind of player you are, new or experienced, a big spy player, or a big attacking player. we will cater for your needs. :)

PrinceDestruction
21st September 2004, 05:36 AM
i thought ppl come because im there...thats agood reason right?

well with the sudden burst of members the boards have gone even more active! becoem part of er!!!

violentlazy
21st September 2004, 06:31 AM
well we all know im number 1, then u got boris, prince, ssmythe, etc. :D

in er, we dont have different levels of players. We respect the level of activity you wish to display (whether it be a lots or even more :D). We dont say, u click and post alot, so u can access these "special" parts of the boards. Everyone is on an even playing field. You need help? We'll give it to you regardless of whether you're new or been a member for months.

So join Elite Reloaded and improve your Kings of Chaos gaming experience greatly

:woot: 8 pages!

boriszima
21st September 2004, 05:01 PM
he is correct

we treat our members equally and respectfully
you need us as much as we need you
together we will build up and become the next strongest allaince

click my picture to enter
register and be ready to see how this game is played

DutchDJ
22nd September 2004, 06:32 AM
If you want to join this alliance don't only join them because they have some great KoC players but especially because it's a nice and friendly alliance. They always help you and are very kind.
Besides they have a great forum and a very fast recruiter. So if you aren't part of an alliance yet or you just wanted to use there recruiter or want to see what this alliance is all about.
Go and check there forum and a new world will open for you. :bigannoun

Greetz DutchDJ

PrinceDestruction
22nd September 2004, 04:43 PM
indeed it'll open a whole new world for u :D

ok well it looks like we start sabbing people again so dont be one of them...join us or be sabbed or farmed

boriszima
22nd September 2004, 07:07 PM
yeah we got back on track with sabbing our enemies, its about time.
like the saying goes "you are either with us or with them being sabbed "

violentlazy
23rd September 2004, 03:12 AM
lol, wise words.

Alas! In a matter of weeks i shall be torn from Elite Reloaded to do my HSC (end of year exams for non-aus people). :D

But the fact is, i wouldnt care much if it was just a koc alliance dedicated to winning. But Elite Reloaded is more than that. It's a whole community of people, who all share a common interest in kings of chaos.

yeah, our alliance is, of course, based on doing great at kings of chaos, but we have lots of places where u can talk about anything you like, doesnt have to be koc related :)

And we're friendly to new members. We will help them out if they are new or old members. Just because you are new doesn't mean you deserve worse treatment. Any chance we get to attack/sab someone, we take it, so by coming to Elite Reloaded and telling us your koc problems, you're helping us out.

So for us and for yourself, i implore you to go to the Elite Reloaded boards and sign up. Don't worry, if u dont think we're the alliance for you we aren't gonna sab ya to the stone age ;)

boriszima
23rd September 2004, 03:51 PM
that is right, we are getting a lot of statements from new members who say: "wow ,i never thought i would get any help from them"
come and join us to see why we are who we say we are and other claim we are

PrinceDestruction
24th September 2004, 09:12 PM
we are who we are and you are who you are....you are supposed to be in the elite reloaded where we are :)

boriszima
25th September 2004, 01:54 AM
i am me
you are you
they are them
and we are elite reloaded

join us

violentlazy
25th September 2004, 04:39 AM
lol good stuff

ive been a little out of it the past few days, hence the lack of posts :D

but ill post some more now :)

Elite Reloaded has lots of active members, but we're not huge. This is good as we can focus on the members we have, unlike the massive clans that don't really take care of their members.
So join Elite Reloaded!

boriszima
25th September 2004, 10:21 AM
i agree join us
we got a recruiter
we got forums with active people
no nonsense just pure elite reloaded

click my link in my sig to join us, or alteast join our recruiter

ssmythe
25th September 2004, 10:47 AM
If you want to join an alliance that cares about and helps its members, then you've come to the right place.

We can offer a very active forum, with some very friendly people, as well as good strategies to make the best of playing KoC this age. We have helped some newer members get their level 10 covert by finding very rich targets for them to attack on the battlefield. We will also back you up if you find that all your stuff has been sabbed by some big meanie - hehe.

We have a recruiter too, to help you get more soldiers. And we don't expect you to change commander either, unless its Denny or Lordstriker... hehe.

boriszima
25th September 2004, 11:42 AM
word ssmythe

so yeah sign up
and get ready to get reloaded with elite

violentlazy
26th September 2004, 05:40 AM
our spam sections have kicked back into life again, lots of threads to have fun in. and its spam with meaning. "not possible" you say. Come check, one of our spam sections is in the public section.

One of the countless reasons to join elite reloaded

ssmythe
26th September 2004, 07:07 AM
As VL said, we do have a busy forum and a good spam section with lots of active members. We have lots of fun in KoC too, and play as a team, and help each other to find targets, sab enemies (those big bullies) etc. We always look out for one another, and there is always someone around to give you some help and support.

We aren't allied to any of the big chains either, so there's little restriction on who you can / cannot attack for gold, which is very nice :)

boriszima
26th September 2004, 10:20 AM
yeah those damn spammers.
unlike other clans, we are here to help you and not to use you solely for clicks
join, any one is welcome, any rank, any race, new players and experiences players

violentlazy
26th September 2004, 05:37 PM
new players get alot of rewards by joing elite reloaded. u get lots more clicks, bigger army, strategy to get a good rank, help when being attacked, somewhere to ask questions and get them answered

PrinceDestruction
27th September 2004, 06:15 PM
and now we play Rise Of Tyrants, a cool game by fury and well we're ownign it :)

boriszima
28th September 2004, 02:18 AM
RoT is yet another game in ou expansion
but we concentrate on koc now :)

violentlazy
28th September 2004, 04:45 AM
yes, koc is the main focus i believe. but that doesnt stop us from sharing strategies and helping each other out in other games. we got people playing kings of chaos, dark throne, Rise of Tyrants, and many others! Join up and see!

DutchDJ
28th September 2004, 12:08 PM
To bad I already joined a clan case If I wasn't in a clan I would deffently joined your clan. You guys are by far the best friendly alliance I have meet here.
So keep up the good work. I will do my best to help you guys.
If there are members that aren't in a clan yet. I recommend you to join Elite Reloaded. You won't regret.

DutchDJ.

Zelor.eXe
28th September 2004, 12:19 PM
ok, im just going to be blunt... this is, the best alliance, it is, you wont find people as friendly or helpful or willing to help as you will here, you arent going to run into people looking for all kinds of favors here, you wont find leaders looking for you to do there dirty work while they get the rewards, dont beleive me?

we have a recruiter, thats approved and used widely, we dont require you join a command chain to use it, if you are an alliance member thats enough

ive been to alliances that make themselves out to be great, but all they were was a group looknig for clicks and help and "get me to the top" thats it,lol

not here, we want freinds and allies, and we want to have fun playing koc, when you sign up you arent left to sit for hours, and you arent deleted for posting wrong when signing up, you need not worry when joining as it is fast and simple and you will not regret it,

our forums are extremely active and our mods and admin are active on there too!

im a mod, im active there,lol

our other mods and admin post in this thread regularly, how many alliances do you know of that the mods and admin post in there gua thread regularly? huh? not many...... most of the time only the small allainces leaders care enough to do that, alot of the bigger ones will leave a thread on there forums saying to post in the thread, but they never do themselves,

plus our allaince doesnt put you in a specified section on our forums that the higher ups avoid comunicating with, once you have been made full member,
you have full forum access just like everyone else,

so.....to put it blunt, yet agaibn, this is-the-best-alliance! so join us! lol

GOD bless you!

join us here!>>>>> Elite_Reloaded! (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/)

ssmythe
28th September 2004, 01:22 PM
Thanks Dutch for your support - we really appreciate that.

Great post Zelor and it sums up everything that is great about EliteReloaded - our members. We welcome new members and our alliance is not a clique either (like some alliances are). You will be made to feel welcome, and our board has a great, friendly atmosphere. If you are a new player to KoC then look us up. We will try and help you to get the best out of playing KoC.

boriszima
28th September 2004, 01:39 PM
zelor is a smart guy and that why he is our mod and he is active as hell. he can be dubbed as spam king.

i am one of admins there and like others i post there on daily basis to help others

violentlazy
28th September 2004, 06:26 PM
i am horribly offended at that comment boris :(

but ill get over it ;) in late novemember we'll see who the spam king really is :D

but seriously, all the admins and mods over at Elite Reloaded are champs. :D
they post in this thread, they post alot in the forum, and they help out anyone in need of help. you wont find alot of big alliances out there where that is the case.

and we cant just bignote the moderating team, there are lots of great members that help out and post alot as well.

so join elite reloaded, where you're not just a number

boriszima
28th September 2004, 07:05 PM
i was kidding VL, like americans say
" i was pullling your leg"

muahaha.

yes join us
be kewl like us

see the real reason why we are known as best of the best our of the rest. and put us to the test

wee i am good at busta rhyme but not as good as VL.

click my pix to enter

Jab
29th September 2004, 08:00 AM
I can hardly think of anymore good reasons to join Elite Reloaded, the reasons keep coming up here in other ppl's posts. We are a great alliance of friends and help each other. Not only on the boards, but also on IRC, AIM and MSN. If someone attacks/sabs you, we act like an alliance and sab back. If you need help, we help you.

We have got everything... are you looking for every good thing in one place? tactics, help, fun, lots of experience? dont look further, come to: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx,

boriszima
29th September 2004, 06:47 PM
join us today
and be ready for tomorrow's future

violentlazy
29th September 2004, 06:51 PM
almost up to 100 posts!

But thats not our main priority. Our main priority is to help out our newer members so...
1. They don't leave :D
2. They can become good and improve our alliance
3. They can become experienced and help out newer members
4. They have fun in kings of chaos, as one is meant to do.

The last point is one worth stressing. What's the point of joining a clan if its not going to add to your overall experience of fun in the game. So as a clan, we aim to keep ourselves plenty active (on the boards and in kings of chaos) and we try to keep the newer members as involved in everything as they want to be.

So click this link and have some fun. ;)

DutchDJ
30th September 2004, 08:29 AM
almost up to 100 posts!

4. They have fun in kings of chaos, as one is meant to do.
I think that is the most important thing to join this alliance. People forget that's it's a game where it's just about the fun. Ofcoure is winning fun but you also want to have a good time with the other members. That is the importants think about an alliance. Just play it for the fun.
So don't only join this alliance to get better in the game but especially because it's fun.

Greetz DutchDJ.

PS: Finally the 100-st post is made in the thread, hope to see more of those posts :D

Zelor.eXe
30th September 2004, 11:34 AM
that makes mine post 101...yay!....

back to my point,......i dont have one, BUT-

this allaince is the best place to come, you wont be put into a group that has to prove yourself, you wont be forced to earn membership, you dont have to give nayone any clicks at all for any reason, we have a recruiter if you want more soldiers, but thats optional, you can join us just for fun, which is what we are about, fun,

one of our leaders, ssmythe, sets up gold hunts if you will, we al get on msn and pick targets and go get all there ogld and stuiff liek that, its totally up to you if you want to do that, but thats one tnhing we do, we dont just sit and do nothing while getting massive armies, we help out members, tlak to them, we have loads of fun on the ofrums, and im not jsut saying this stuff, its the truth,

i hate going to allainces and try to get in and find out i was deleted and insulted for posting wrong, if you post wrong on our forums when joining, you get the post moved to the proper section and your request to join is looked over, no deletion or any of that stuff,

so if you are interested heres our link to our forums

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/

just lcick that and have a look, if you want to join go to the ojin section and make ap ost with thev info that was asked for, you will see a warm nice greeting, as we tend to welcome newcomers fast,lol

anyways thats all i got to say, so i hope to see you there soon, its lots of fun, you want to have fun right? lol

GOD bless you!

boriszima
30th September 2004, 01:53 PM
yeah we totally destroy our targets
reason ?
because they choose to mess with teh best so they will hve to die like the rest
read my sig. see that i been in this my whole life
and then join up. nothing better than to have a strong and experienced member. who is as good ad denny and lordstriker but million times more active and willing ot help you because i am not selfish

violentlazy
30th September 2004, 11:12 PM
yeah, boris is the best there is ;)

Hes even been playing longer than me! But boris isnt the only experienced member in Elite Reloaded, many of us have been playing since age 1. I wont list them (too many) but there are also lots of newer people so u wont be alone ;)

boriszima
30th September 2004, 11:18 PM
so yeah we are great.
we got a lot of experience
we got our own recruiter (read my sig)

we are simply put one alliance put together of everything
so do not wait
and do not hesitait
but join us today
and stick like clay

ok none of that here, all rhyming is inside alliance
if you combine experience of most of our top players the average would be around a year if not more.many since age 1 which was like in early 2003

violentlazy
1st October 2004, 10:04 PM
thats some good rhyming boris ;)

if you join elite reloaded there are tons of ways to contact us. we're in different time zones so theres always someone online. we're on irc, msn, icq, aim, yahoo, and on the forums (duh!) :D

boriszima
1st October 2004, 10:46 PM
we are everywhere human can imagine to be
and we are also in enemies camps sabbing weapons :)

violentlazy
2nd October 2004, 08:44 PM
did we mention we had a recruiter?

all you need do is go to http://cwal.uni.cc/recruiter/login.php
but join Elite Reloaded and you will get more then just soldiers. You will get powerful allies in Kings of Chaos, there to help you become powerful.

ssmythe
3rd October 2004, 05:00 AM
If you are looking for a great alliance with lots of friendly people and you need help or advice to get the best out of playing KoC this age, then look no further than EliteReloaded. As VL and Boris have said, we have our own recruiter too, which is rather super ;-)

violentlazy
3rd October 2004, 10:36 PM
my signature is suspended at the moment but u dont need pretty pictures to know that elite reloaded is the best. and if you do, because you're more visually minded or something, then look at boris' signature! :D

The whole point im trying to get accross here is that Elite Reloaded is the best alliance with the best leaders. Look at boris in the alliance leaders thread, all those pics of him! Now don't you want that kind of guy leading your alliance. And ssmythe, i wont even start on what a great leader she is ;)

So join up

boriszima
3rd October 2004, 11:01 PM
yeah woot we got a spanking brand new sig. very nice !

now time to go click and pwn koc once again

violentlazy
4th October 2004, 07:27 AM
It seems with each new day, more and more is added to our list of strategies. At Elite Reloaded, we have all the stats and strategies YOU need to become one of the best in Kings of Chaos. Go ahead, click the link, join and watch your rank go through the roof.

boriszima
4th October 2004, 10:59 PM
thats is right. no we are getting ready to do another mass sab round on your enemies. and who said we do not protect ?

so join up and be under great leadership.

PrinceDestruction
5th October 2004, 05:39 AM
beastly 1337 leadership o_O

ER is teh pwn join us and become part of something more

violentlazy
5th October 2004, 06:25 AM
Ya! Prince is a great leader too. ;)

But another great thing about Elite Reloaded is that we don't split up our members according to their experience in koc/the length of time in the alliance. We're all on an even level. :)

Zelor.eXe
5th October 2004, 12:35 PM
Also, our forums arent dull and boring, you can be a member and get help with the game and so on, but also you can have fun at our forums, it does have its rules, but nothing unreasonable, plus you will make new freinds,
new members get a very freindly welcome, and you dont have to be shy, we dont make you feel out of place, if you need help or have questions we are happy to help, im a mod there so you know im not makin it up, :p

we are looking for players who like to have some fun and enjoy the game, so come join us, you wont regret it ;)

Take me to Elite Reloaded Forums! (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/) < click here!

GOD bless you!

boriszima
5th October 2004, 04:25 PM
so you want to join an alliance?
but you are not sure if this one is right for you?
here are couple of questions that will determine which alliance to join
1-do we click? Yes we do and we have our own recruiter along with many more you can join just by becoming our member
2-do we protect members? of course we do, we are not just any clicking alliance
3-i am a newb, can i join? of course you can, we all have to start somewhere
4- i cant/dont want ot change commander, can i join? yes you can, we do not require or even ask to change commanders. if you like us and you will see that we help a lot, you might want to join anyways
5- i cant click, can i still join? yes you can, we do not require you to click, but its highly encouraged
6- i am in other alliances, can i still join? we are nuetral alliance, so we accept anybody
7- i am lost, i dont know what to do, what do i do? pm me, ask a question and i will answer it here on GUA or in koc mesage system (my koc name is boriszima)
8- Why do you guys post here so much? because we love koc and we love helping people

now that we see that some questions are answered, so then join up
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?showforum=1

violentlazy
5th October 2004, 06:33 PM
i think boris summed it up pretty well. Elite Reloaded is the number 1 alliance! Maybe not in rank for koc, but with everything together, Elite Reloaded pwns

boriszima
5th October 2004, 09:08 PM
i have to agree with my austrlian kangaroo trainer.

we are number one in heart and as good as we think we are, we are having fun

so join up and enjoy the fun atmosphere

violentlazy
6th October 2004, 01:41 AM
australian kangaroo trainer :D

the last time i saw a kangaroo was like a year ago on holidays :)

Anyway, Elite Reloaded is a great alliance to come to if you're a new player, its a great alliance to come to if you're an old player, its a great alliance to come to if you play kings of chaos every so often, and its a great alliance to come to if you play kings of chaos non-stop. That, and everything in between. So my overall point in this rather pointless post is to state the fact that Elite Reloaded is the alliance for any player (as long as they're nice) :D

In fact, even if you're so evil as to make the devil run in panic, we'll still consider you. ;)

Jab
7th October 2004, 02:52 AM
I never ever even saw a kangaroo in real. ONly on national geographic channel :)

Like boris and VL said in above posts, we have something for everyone. We also have lots of different ppl. We have memebrs playing sab accounts, we have memebrs with huge armies, members who play for overall rank and memebrs who only play for fun and dont care about ranking. So it doesnt mather who your are and what kind of strategy you have/are looking for >>> Elite Reloaded is the place where it happens and where you definately want to be part of.

So join up and dont waste any more time of not being a member of ER !!

ssmythe
7th October 2004, 10:29 AM
EliteReloaded is a great alliance and has lots of great members that are willing to help YOU!

We play KoC by the rules and can offer a friendly, independent alliance that actually cares about and helps its members.

Check us out and you won't be disappointed.

-----------
just noticed that our stars have gone down on the thread rating... obviously we pose a threat to some childish idiots... how inane can you get :stupid:

boriszima
7th October 2004, 12:21 PM
yes join now
not later, but right this instance
why?

because we are kewl
and why are we kewl?
because we are elite reloaded

violentlazy
7th October 2004, 08:46 PM
The faster you join, the faster you can start enjoying the advantages. You can immediately start getting soldiers, advice, strategies, and much more.

So don't delay, join Elite Reloaded now.

Zelor.eXe
8th October 2004, 12:12 PM
you found our thread on top didnt you? thats because thats where we are, on top, we are the best place to go for an alliance, we wont use you like some, we dont want pawns to get us on top, we play to have fun and to be the best, and we help our members get there, if you need soldiers we have our own recruiter, no joining a command chain, all our members are allowed,
we have some of the freindliest players around, you will make new freinds, and have lots of fun, so join us, you wont regret it! ;)

GOD bless you!

violentlazy
8th October 2004, 09:36 PM
Elite Reloaded have everything you could need from an alliance. Some alliances claim they're the best because they have a recruiter or strategies, etc. But they only have some of the things that you get from Elite Reloaded. Instead of having to be in several alliances to get everything you need, you need only join Elite Reloaded to get all the kings of chaos benefits you want.

And all you have to do is click my signature and fill in a short joining application. Its that simple! :)

boriszima
9th October 2004, 08:25 AM
we are like one huge package. by joining us you get all the bonuses inside for free.
everybody likes free stuff, so join up and recieve them

Jab
9th October 2004, 11:35 AM
WE R ER !!! :rr:

ok... :P

Of course i can say that we pwn and we are the best and we rock and rule and own koc... but i am sure everyone already knows that .... two options:

1. you already knew this
2. you didn't knew it

When you choose option one you can go to this site, sign up and choose your price:
Simply the best (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx)

When you choose option two you can go here to find out what you all missed in you whole KOC carreer:
Elite Reloaded (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx)

boriszima
9th October 2004, 09:20 PM
so that means no matter what they chose they still end up in option number
elite reloaded :)

we
them

so you can see " 'we' are above 'them' "

Jab
10th October 2004, 02:11 PM
we are simply the best, not more to say here

and we are busy with lots of interesting things like tests with spying and sabbing... so if you are looking for some serious and fun things, come to the er boards, join up and look for yourself

violentlazy
10th October 2004, 07:44 PM
We have formulas, stats, strategies, and more to help you out in playing kings of chaos and getting a better rank. Join now and see how much we can improve your rank.

boriszima
10th October 2004, 10:38 PM
simply put

join us and we can garantee you that you rank will improve drastically so you can pwn your enemies, you know those people who attack you and sab you because they are stronger

after joining us and taking some vitamins and pumping iron, you can smack them around and let them know who is their daddy

Jab
11th October 2004, 06:00 AM
yup, we also give protection to all our members. So not ppl who are veterans in the allaince, also ppl who are our new members. with that protection and all the other help, we can help you a lot and improve your rank on KOC

violentlazy
11th October 2004, 08:52 AM
Boriszima is good with metaphors for kicking ass in koc :D

Hes committed to Elite Reloaded enough to post metaphors in the GUA thread, now im sure thats the kind of person you want in your alliance. Well guess what. We have tons of those kind of people in Elite Reloaded, committed to the alliance, and therefore the people in the alliance, old or new members, does not matter.

boriszima
11th October 2004, 08:23 PM
yeah i am pretty and good :) (visit other thread in alliance disscusiton section to reliaze what the heck am i talking about)

we are who we say we are and others tell you for what they say they want to be.

if that did not make sense and you want to find out what it means, visit our alliance

violentlazy
12th October 2004, 03:58 AM
*violentlazy gives a confused look*

Anywho, though it looks like there arent a very wide range of people posting on this thread, rest assured that is not the case at Elite Reloaded. We are incredibly active in our Kings of Chaos forums (among other things).

boriszima
12th October 2004, 10:45 AM
we are the choosen one to represent us here on GUA
other members do other work like

find farms
sab people
look over new info
and etc

violentlazy
13th October 2004, 07:04 PM
Did we mention our recruiter? The number of people using it are growing in number and you will get all your clicks back. We have lots of dedicated clickers who have clicked hundreds of times (soon to be thousands). Its fast, and you dont have to join our command chain to use it. Perfect for independant players and alliances.

boriszima
13th October 2004, 07:31 PM
yes our recruiter is gonna be the next best thing. people join in day by day and grow big. so far the turn out is something like 50 clicks a day, but its growing on daily basis and soon to be as good as others

our link never goes inactive or until you reach the magic negative credit
so you can come click 100 links or so, and then come back in couple of days and you will get al of your clicks back. its different in others where link goes inactive after certain time. plus everybody are treated equally

read my sig for more info and join us today

violentlazy
14th October 2004, 04:50 PM
We have a recruiter but ours is not a clicking alliance, we offer strategy, help, and many other things already listed many times in this thread.

Zelor.eXe
14th October 2004, 06:50 PM
this is the best alliance in koc, i dont care what anyone says, you are treated equally here and as a freind and a member, not a pawn, you arent shuffled inot a group and told to click, if you dont want to click thats fine just join and gain great allies!

GOD bless you!

boriszima
14th October 2004, 07:01 PM
zelor points out the idea

in some alliance you join first you are some newb status and can only see basic forums. then after you click a shit load of links you move up the ranks and so on.

we are nothing like that, we treat everysingle body the same.
if you want an alliance then consider us.

Clone
14th October 2004, 07:07 PM
This alliance gets my official stamp of approval.

boriszima
14th October 2004, 07:41 PM
I don't really know this alliance too well, but I only hear good things about it. Boriszima is a good guy who will help you if needed. Plus, their recruiter is fair, and won't cheat you out a clicks. You aren't a click tool in ER.

This alliance gets my official stamp of approval.

well how many alliances thread have an official approval of a mod ?
let me save you time and say you dont have to look elsewhere.
|-----------*clone*----------|
:worship:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the rest

violentlazy
15th October 2004, 08:21 PM
visualisations are so helpful. Thanks boris. (and Clone)

we're back up to 4 stars! w00t! :D
Despite the fact that we have 4 stars in gua, we are a five star alliance, We offer the best of everything, after 15 pages of explanation, do i need to tell you why to join Elite Reloaded? You know where to go.

boriszima
16th October 2004, 08:04 AM
go here now to be with the best clan all around

where you are not memeber 1,456 but you are ou newest member

n00b
16th October 2004, 02:45 PM
guess who's here?

boriszima
16th October 2004, 03:17 PM
guess who's here?

i am guessing you ared a newb and you need help with koc
welcome to our allaince and enjoy our supportive members helping you get stronger

n00b
16th October 2004, 03:45 PM
wow... boris is sharp as a needle....

boriszima
16th October 2004, 08:13 PM
thanks noob

as you will see soon we are having a lot of members join us because we have our own recruiter and we have protection program. join us and be with us to have fun

n00b
16th October 2004, 11:50 PM
ok i join
wow someone sabbed me the minute i said that.....

boriszima
17th October 2004, 01:41 AM
Dont worry noob, i read your post on boards and we will sab them immediatly

violentlazy
17th October 2004, 05:10 AM
yeah, we'll help you out in an sticky situations you get yourself into ;)

sorry for the shortness of my post, cramming for english exam tomorrow :D

boriszima
17th October 2004, 09:58 AM
english exams in austrlia ? no austrlian exams? wow usa is taking over the world. good luck bro

yeah those people who bothered our member had a good history exam of what was stone age was like

Jab
17th October 2004, 01:59 PM
yeah those people who bothered our member had a good history exam of what was stone age was like

lol, you need to compile all those sayings, make a book of it and become a millionaire ;)

so.. not only the old members get protection, also new members get protection. No need to prove yourself first, if you get through the join application (and GET like 10 clicks there already for free :D) you are a member of ER. And what that means ... just read last 14 pages ;)

n00b
17th October 2004, 02:45 PM
i'm in.... yay! ER rocks!

boriszima
17th October 2004, 11:13 PM
yeah we are rocking on and doing great.

join us and be with the greatest kewlest and hippiest alliance out there

just check how often we post and that should tell about our activity

ssmythe
18th October 2004, 10:42 AM
EliteReloaded rox and we have some really great alliance members, in fact, ALL our members are great ^_^

Eyeflash
18th October 2004, 12:32 PM
About time I posted here to thank ER for having the Soviets on their recruiter. The CWAL recruiter really rocks! It's fast and convenient, but it has only one problem... the amount of people on it is small! So join ER and start clicking, consider it an investment into the future, in which CWAL Recruiter might just be large and ER a force to be reckoned with once again like the old Elite was!

n00b
18th October 2004, 04:06 PM
i can't get the verification e-mail for CWAL.... AHHHHH......

boriszima
18th October 2004, 08:54 PM
i can't get the verification e-mail for CWAL.... AHHHHH......

thats because you are a newb :) er i mean noob

sign up again for verification process, pick diff name and then choose diff email. i will get on top it now and contact to get you working

n00b
19th October 2004, 12:04 AM
ok dokay! artichokay!

violentlazy
19th October 2004, 01:46 AM
:D you are a funny person n00b ;)

Look at all the 1337 people who are posting on our thread, you can be 1337 too by joining :)

back to cramming for my SECOND english exam

boriszima
19th October 2004, 02:23 AM
poor vl
first he has austrlian exam
then british exam
then scottish exam
now english exam
and then finally
ameican exam

best of luck

we accept anybody, even if you are a noob or your name is noob ;)

Eyeflash
19th October 2004, 03:00 AM
But on Invisionfree when you start out, your rank is n00b, right? But what if noob gets a higher rank, so he's still a n00b, but at the same time, not really a n00b anymore? Man I love confusing myself. Oh, and ER pwns, check it out now or I'll hit you over the head with a hammer and stab your arse with a sickle.

boriszima
19th October 2004, 03:06 AM
eyeflash you are a newb :) vl makes more sense then you and he is austrlian :) j/k VL

yes join our recruiter, it now has nearly 100 active clickers and you will recieve great majority of them every 24 hours. and you dont go inactive like somewhere., you stay active until yu get your work back

link to great allainces and reruiter is in my pwnzerz sig

Jab
19th October 2004, 03:30 PM
:D we are getting more friends everyday in the ER thread :D

want to be a member too? got to our board and join up

n00b
19th October 2004, 04:12 PM
yea! its fun!

boriszima
19th October 2004, 07:11 PM
we got people of every caliber
ranging from noo all the way up to ssmythe

n00b
19th October 2004, 07:32 PM
haha! good one... I'M THE BOTTOM! PROUD OF IT!
its like i'm the lil red cabbose!

violentlazy
19th October 2004, 09:24 PM
once again boris, i love the way you look at things
scale from noob to ssmythe :) great stuff

yea! its fun!

always true and straight to the point n00b ;)
It is fun at Elite Reloaded, we got sections devoted to spam and fun. All the members post there and its very active. But we're not all spam, we got a ton of stuff for kings of chaos.

Hey! Look at that! 123 posts :D :woot:

n00b
19th October 2004, 10:13 PM
yup yup! i see i see!

boriszima
19th October 2004, 10:27 PM
i think the scale will go from noob/VL to boriszima/ssmythe ;) right back at your VL

i am damn smart, sometimes too smart for my own good.

anyways join us today and be happy
if you read this, then join us

Jab
20th October 2004, 01:20 AM
i am damn smart, sometimes too smart for my own good.

lol, yea right :whistilin

all smart ppl on ER .... especially boris :D

violentlazy
20th October 2004, 03:45 AM
:'( i try to give boris a compliment and he talks like that. After I gave him all those tips on how to pwn koc. :D

Boris is smart, but not nearly as smart as me with all my 1337 programming skills :woot:

Seriously though, there are lots of great, smart people in Elite Reloaded just waiting for you to ask a question so they can answer it. ;)

n00b
20th October 2004, 04:02 PM
yup yup!

boriszima
20th October 2004, 07:11 PM
i was kidding VL, i like you man. i had to say since i am smart
and smart people say things.

noob- please do post more meaningful posts or you will get another warning man :)

say something that you like about your alliance

we actually are very smart bunch of people

_|_
_|_
_|_
_V_
click it

n00b
20th October 2004, 08:37 PM
i like this alliance..... they have forum games..... its active.... not dead...

i got a warning for posting in the anime section :eek13:
i asked where to dl something.... now i can only post after 30 seconds... :mad:

boriszima
20th October 2004, 08:41 PM
sorry to heat that noob. some mods in other forums are really strict

but not in our alliance
we have a policy
"have fun" and "anything goes"

n00b
20th October 2004, 10:40 PM
lol.... i noticed that... its awesome.... that's why YOU SHOULD JOIN (this means YOU)
lol

boriszima
20th October 2004, 10:49 PM
come on in and see what we have

what do we have you might ask

1- we have an every growing recruiter now over 500 members and growing daily. It is very quick and does not cheat you out of clicks or anything.
2-we have profesional players who are not selfish and not there only to get soldiers of their officers. we are here to have fun at the game and spread our knowledge with others

violentlazy
21st October 2004, 12:54 AM
hehehe, i know u were kidding boris :D

anywho, ill post a bit more cos i dont have an exam till monday.

Elite Reloaded is teh best alliance around. we have strategy, clicking, answers to commonly asked and not-so-commonly asked questions, fun, great leadership and great members. What more could you possibly want?

boriszima
21st October 2004, 01:34 AM
we are great people with great minds and great ideas in a great allliance surrounded by other greats

Eyeflash
21st October 2004, 04:11 AM
Sure, you have Boris after all. Oh, and the CWAL Recruiter is still doing great, the more people on it, the greater the clickback!

boriszima
21st October 2004, 09:40 AM
And one of the great minds have spoken.. me j/k it was eyeflash

he is right, join our recruiter and see yourself start to grow really quickly

ssmythe
21st October 2004, 01:06 PM
we got people of every caliber
ranging from noo all the way up to ssmythe

yeah, i do rock :biggrin3:

The thing is EliteReloaded isn't just about one person like in some alliances. We work as a team and help each other, and we share our information amongst each other, and give support and advice where it is needed. Some people, and some alliances, don't share information and they keep tips and strategies secret from their members. If we find out stuff (for example the rule for sab immunity - 666 hooks/dogs and no. of weapons you can safely hold; weapon repair strategy, attack training soldiers etc etc) we tell our members - all of this information has been available for months on our forum, and when we find out new stuff (like successful spy / sab ratios) we share that information with all our members too :) We all want to have a bit fun and maybe we don't take KoC as seriously as some people do, so that's why we have nothing to hide nor no reason to keep game tips etc secret.

We have many experienced players as well as many players who are new to KoC. We are independent of all the big alliances, which is a huge advantage on the battlefield, so we can steal gold from whoever we want to :)

boriszima
21st October 2004, 02:47 PM
she is so right :)

we rock

we are independent, so when you join us, we dont have a huge list of like 5k people you cant attack
our list is simple
you cant attack any of our members-handfull of friends from other alliances (now whole alliances) and you are set to do the work

Zelor.eXe
21st October 2004, 02:58 PM
ya, plus you wont come to our forums, find that you have outposted the leaders by simply posting your application, and we wont make you pay if you accidently post in the wrong section,
and plus we wont make you feel like this :hatecompu lol

its a great alliance to be in, and you will have fun so join us!

GOD bless you!

n00b
21st October 2004, 03:48 PM
wut zelor said!

boriszima
21st October 2004, 04:04 PM
ya, plus you wont come to our forums, find that you have outposted the leaders by simply posting your application, and we wont make you pay if you accidently post in the wrong section,
and plus we wont make you feel like this :hatecompu lol

its a great alliance to be in, and you will have fun so join us!

GOD bless you!

thats right, you wont oupost our leaders, well you might after a month or so.
we are very active , we visit forums everyday. if not all admins, then one of us will be responsible for such actions

join us today and see how kewl we are

n00b
21st October 2004, 10:36 PM
they respond in less than 3 hours..... (my expirience(

boriszima
21st October 2004, 10:52 PM
they respond in less than 3 hours..... (my expirience(

you are right my friend

we do like to help people if they are willing to listen to the advices we give them

join now and check us out people

my link and greatest sig on gua can be read bellow

violentlazy
22nd October 2004, 07:26 AM
:woot: I'm number 1 on the ER Recruiter in both clicks given and credits :woot:

But enough about me and how great i am (though i could go on all day) :D In Elite Reloaded, there are tons of great people that are willing to help you out whenever they're online. You can contact us on the forums, msn messenger, aim, yahoo im, IRC, icq, email, whatever. We all have ways of contacting us for help and we don't hide it to new members.

So now that you've read ten pages of reasons to join Elite Reloaded, i think its just about time that you do.

Either click on this link

or click on mine, boris', or almost anyone who posts on this thread's signature to get to the forums and sign up. You wont regret it ;)

boriszima
22nd October 2004, 08:07 AM
yeah vl is active and he clicks everybody.
we have a policy, if you join all members will give you free clicks to start off. All you need is to be active and have fun with us

so join us today and enjoy great atmosphere

killerwoody_1
23rd October 2004, 03:10 AM
Boriszma, I agree with you!! All the ppl I talked to from Elite-Reloaded are friendly, willing to help you out if needed, and they got these crazy guys who make you laugh really hard when reading their posts!!

ssmythe
23rd October 2004, 10:04 AM
Boriszma, I agree with you!! All the ppl I talked to from Elite-Reloaded are friendly, willing to help you out if needed, and they got these crazy guys who make you laugh really hard when reading their posts!!

we are friendly, and we are also helpful too :) come and visit our forum if you want to be part of a great independent alliance

boriszima
23rd October 2004, 10:10 AM
you dont have to join us, but atleast visit our forums and check our activity
we are building farm section again
we have strong protection

and of course we havethis (http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Re...dex.php?act=idx)

join today

Jab
23rd October 2004, 01:47 PM
yea, saw the new posts in farm section, some good farms there :D

so... if you want to get it ALL, that means: nice koc friends, help, recruiter, farms, join up at ER

HeX
23rd October 2004, 02:04 PM
Elite Reloaded is an ally to my alliance Legion of Honour. We havn't had the need to call upon there service yet (knock on wood) but they assured me that they will be there. Boriszima is a nice guy.. Hell, I even perticipated in his hottness contest (damn you strider!!!!!) I havn't go to know the rest of you guys, but i encourge the LOH to visit allys as much as they can, and so i would also like to encourage you guys to visit us. We have opened our battlefield for all people who sign up to our forums as Allys. So if you don't want to be a LOH member, you can still sign up and have complete acess to our battlefield. Also, I invite you guys to use our new clicker. Its no clickwhore, but it gets the job done! We have a small list right now (because i just opened it today) but alliances are joining on daily. Its a slow process i guess.

Also, when Killerwoody posted an ally request, It kind of came off we are allied to PR. Aslong as I am a LOH leader, we will do no such thing. I am working hard for this clicker and on getting new members so we won't have to be so dependent on those PR asses. :)

Oh, the link to our forums can be found under my banner in my sig.

violentlazy
23rd October 2004, 06:42 PM
Two alliances plugged in one post :D nice

I havent been to the forums in a little while now cos im doing my hsc, but i can assure anyone that the forums are super-active (even without my presence there) and theres lots of people who are posting farms, strategies, and much more.

Join Elite Reloaded!

(What happened to your signature boris?)

boriszima
23rd October 2004, 11:44 PM
Two alliances plugged in one post :D nice

I havent been to the forums in a little while now cos im doing my hsc, but i can assure anyone that the forums are super-active (even without my presence there) and theres lots of people who are posting farms, strategies, and much more.

Join Elite Reloaded!

(What happened to your signature boris?)

My friend VL is absolutely righ. He is doing his HSC (highly sophisticated college) and he will then his thesis on "why do kangaroos run around on Austrlian streets?"

we are also allied to a couple of small and every knitted alliances. as you can see in above post, we help each other in need and click each other to grow

so then if you would want to join us and be part of succesful group, you came to the right thread

look how active the posts are here, and this is only a small glimpse of what to see

click----- > http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx
enter
register
be part of the family

VL- i dont know what happened to it ? thats why i am asking if other people now :)

PrinceDestruction
24th October 2004, 09:20 AM
boris's sig died for being to big maybe lol

ER pwns j00 join and be part of an active alliance..

boriszima
24th October 2004, 10:10 AM
yeah the sig was like have a page. its ok i guess i will make a new one. and this time it will be more elite reloaed style

ManxTT
24th October 2004, 12:58 PM
VL- i dont know what happened to it ? thats why i am asking if other people now :)

I abducted it. If you want it back it'll cost you 5 million quid. :D

While I'm here I better say a few words so I don't get banned for spamming :D The ppl in ER that I know are really friendly. I won't join them because of something else, but that's no reason for you not to. They're a good honest bunch of players.

There you go. How's that?

boriszima
24th October 2004, 09:20 PM
I abducted it. If you want it back it'll cost you 5 million quid. :D

While I'm here I better say a few words so I don't get banned for spamming :D The ppl in ER that I know are really friendly. I won't join them because of something else, but that's no reason for you not to. They're a good honest bunch of players.

There you go. How's that?

will you take 5 M rubles (russian currency ?) how about 5 Trillion or Billion Rubles ?

I guess GUA like died and took it away.

manxtt is right, we are great people and have kewl alliance
which is very unique.
i like this alliance and thats why i am posting it here

violentlazy
25th October 2004, 12:58 AM
maybe boris' signature was too 1337 for gua. :D

Elite Reloaded is very unique (In a good way). There arent many alliances that have what we have. Not just koc strategy, farms, etc. but we have fun and we arent all business.

Jab
25th October 2004, 01:15 PM
This recruit thread says exaclty what ER stands for: fun, friendship and playing KOC at the right way, with strategy and help from alliance members when needed.

violentlazy
25th October 2004, 06:18 PM
Elite Reloaded is the best alliance you'll find on koc, its got everything you need. We are even playing other games. But its up to you what you take part in. If you want to play kings of chaos only, then you can, if you want to play everything, you can do that too. We'll help you out with strategy, farms and much more in everything

boriszima
25th October 2004, 06:18 PM
oh well, i will make a new sig. It will be even better and kewler.

join elite reloaded to have fun, meet kewl people and get help that you cant get anywhere else.

its like one on one tutoring how to pwn the game

violentlazy
25th October 2004, 06:46 PM
Well i just posted, but may as well do it again before i go. :D

Kings of Chaos is a game of alliances, theres a limit to what you can achieve by going it alone. But with an alliance like Elite Reloaded, you're potential for improvement is multiplied alot. Join and see for yourself.

boriszima
25th October 2004, 08:05 PM
Well i just posted, but may as well do it again before i go. :D

Kings of Chaos is a game of alliances, theres a limit to what you can achieve by going it alone. But with an alliance like Elite Reloaded, you're potential for improvement is multiplied alot. Join and see for yourself.

where a lot is a lot not just 5 or so

we had membes going from 90k rank into top 10k just by helping them find farms and etc. even though it might appear like nubbish to you, but it was a great ordeal to the person who struggled to find 1m gold at hand (thats 1m for low SA, big guys get into 10m gold at a time and a lot more) all is relative to your size and sa, etc

join up to gain ranks, we garantee even if i cant spell

violentlazy
26th October 2004, 06:52 PM
yes, we guarantee ;)

I've certainly improved my rank thanks to the help of people in Elite Reloaded. Your rank will be greatly improved thanks to strategy, farms, and advice based on the stats you post.

boriszima
26th October 2004, 07:32 PM
and keep in mind vl was such a newb. we made him into a man he is today. strong powerful and effective
join today to be one like him

violentlazy
26th October 2004, 09:40 PM
yes i was one of those rare playing-from-age1 noobs :D

And with the help of the great boris and others, ive surpassed them all and become the 1337est player in koc. j/k

Elite Reloaded have many strong, experienced and respected players. But i (i mean they :) ...) dont act all big-headed about it. If any player needs help, all the members will try to help out as much as possible, doesnt matter how new the player is.

boriszima
26th October 2004, 09:50 PM
yeah we act like a bunch of stickes
if you but a brick on top of on stick , stick breaks
if you put a break on top of many sticks, it stays
moral: working together makes us stronger than working alone

violentlazy
26th October 2004, 11:55 PM
Despite the spelling mistakes, boris is right! Working as an alliance, our strength increases exponentially. Not only is the individual player made better but when we work as a team in mass-attacking and mass-sabbing someone, we are much more effective. Thats what being in an alliance is all about. And Elite Reloaded is what an alliance should be, and then some. So join up and enjoy the benefits of being in the best alliance in kings of chaos.

boriszima
27th October 2004, 12:10 AM
VL -------> :theman: yeah spelling was never my strongest subject, but math is. so lets say you are having probs with math because you click too much, i can help you with both
1-help you with math
2-help you click faster

this is what we do to our enemies first
:wedgie:
then when they are immoble we
:bash-lol: to make sure they are knocked out and then finally :axeman:

violentlazy
27th October 2004, 12:28 AM
such great usage of emoticons to show what we're all about.

After so many long, interesting posts, i deserve to make a short, to-the-point post.

Elite Reloaded rocks. :woot:

boriszima
27th October 2004, 12:53 AM
I finally got my sig back, took me a while to figure out what was wrong with stupid [censored] here

now you can click my picture in my sig to enter elite reloaded and at the bottom a link to a recruiter

recruiter is a way to click a lot and then get your clicks back. no change of commander no strings attached, join, register and start clicking

violentlazy
27th October 2004, 01:04 AM
:woot: boris got his signature back! Looking good. ;)

The recruiter is fast and you get your clicks back. And its growing in size, but we still need more people in the recruiter. So join now.

boriszima
27th October 2004, 10:35 PM
yes, come all check out our way of clicking quick and getting a good return
if you like you it, you can keep on clicking
if you dont, then your clicks will still be returned to you
link in my lovely new sig

violentlazy
27th October 2004, 11:00 PM
Despite our very kewl clicking system, we are not an all clicking alliance. We focus on gaining an advantage through good strategy and farms. Clicking is a part of our great strategies, so we have a great recruiter to go with the great strategies. Great, isn't it? :D

boriszima
27th October 2004, 11:32 PM
i was thinking that i have like nearly half of posts here so that means like 100 or so posts came just from here, amazing dedication

join now
or late
but later will be late
so better be late then ever
so join wheever
as long as its never

violentlazy
28th October 2004, 04:44 AM
boriszima 78
violentlazy 59
KingJAB 19
PrinceDestruction 19
n00b 14
ssmythe 11
Zelor_X 8
DutchDJ 3
Eyeflash 3
Clone 2
brainsofmayhem 1
o_grande 1
killerwoody_1 1
orc00 1
ManxTT 1
HeX 1

Theres the list of posters in the ER Thread. boriszima is the champ but im running second. So many reasons to join Elite Reloaded, why dont you join right now? ;)

boriszima
28th October 2004, 09:48 AM
how did you calculate that ?
dont tell me you went one by one and counted
yeah i am more active then a cpu during dowloading movies

n00b
28th October 2004, 05:04 PM
we have a debate forum now.... its great for conversations!

boriszima
28th October 2004, 05:11 PM
yeah we are finally having some fun debating who should win
tomato or cucumber if they ran for usa election
so far bush is in a slight lead

yeah join us

loldongs
28th October 2004, 05:44 PM
Im looking at joining, so hopefully ill soon be posting, I need some oher stuff to do with my time.

boriszima
28th October 2004, 09:03 PM
yeah we got our newest and kewl member.
welcome john

once again to let others know we are here and to have fun
join now to enjoy great atmosphere

loldongs
28th October 2004, 09:12 PM
thanks, its great to be here :) . This alliance has got some great people in it, like boriszima and Princedestruction, ive known them ever since I came on KoC, and I can say they are two of the coolest and best players out there. I would strongly recomend joiing this alliance.

HeX
28th October 2004, 09:28 PM
HeX 1

Theres the list of posters in the ER Thread. boriszima is the champ but im running second. So many reasons to join Elite Reloaded, why dont you join right now? ;)

HeX 2 :D

Oh, um... ER is great!!! Join them!!! Then join there allys... like oh, my alliance :whistilin

boriszima
28th October 2004, 09:33 PM
ok lets not start hexing each other and hacking :)

like others have said
if you dont join us, then you miss out

Jab
29th October 2004, 05:51 AM
yup...

wow i am number three poster here, wonder how long that will last ;)

just look at the ppl who post here. Memebrs from ER post here, but also ppl from other allainces who say we are great and you knwo what... they are right :D

join us today, tomorrow might be too late

violentlazy
29th October 2004, 07:23 AM
3 more exams to go! Next wednesday arvo ill be free!!!

boris- Go to the main round table page and click on the link under replies.
Im not that keen on finding out how many posts people have :D

Elite Reloaded has its all. Its what we've been stressing throughout the thread. Some alliances may boast one thing or another but Elite Reloaded is a package deal. You get all this high quality...stuff in one place, no need to join any other alliance. Elite Reloaded is all you need.

boriszima
29th October 2004, 08:11 AM
if you join us its like getting everyting all packed neatly into one huge package

vl- i still cant figure out how to get replies

edit: ok i figured it out, nvm man.

violentlazy
29th October 2004, 09:19 PM
:woot: A huge package it is. Some of the bigger things are a fast recruiter, tons of tested, good strategies and lots of farms. If you're up for some action, we're always doing something to someone in koc :D If you just want to mess around, we got a spam section and a discussion section for non-spam issues.

boriszima
29th October 2004, 10:58 PM
so far our higest ranked member is top 50 :) from our allied alliance.
we might not have to many high ranked players, but thats because we play for fun.
what does it mean for you?
if you get sabed or threatened, we will back you up, cuz we dont really care if we get sabbed or not, as long as we had fun sabbing the oppent who wanted to mess around with our friends

violentlazy
30th October 2004, 01:10 AM
Elite Reloaded has tons of experienced members who have tried lots of strategies and are willing to help you out with one. If you are new to kings of chaos, why make the same mistakes many people make when they start. By joining ER, you will have access to strategies that are thoroughly tested. But we don't just endorse one specific strategy, we have many and are open to more if you have some. Theres always room to increase the amount we have. Alot of people from Elite Reloaded have worked hard to find the best ways of playing, and all you need to do is join to access these.

boriszima
30th October 2004, 01:16 AM
he is very much right
there are many ways to play this game. It all depends how much time you want to input and what you are willing to do
we will build up best strategy for you to get to where you wanted it

its like personal trainers, you want to lose weight, and gain strenght, then we will help you gain rank and power.

how we will do this ?
-simple, a lot of dedication and perseverence.
listen to the man himself, aka kangaroo hunter, VL

violentlazy
30th October 2004, 05:15 PM
hehe :D

we got many people from different countries. Just to list a few, people are from australia, america, the netherlands, and england. And there are many other countries and time zones. So if you need help, theres always someone online. So if you have a problem or question you want answered quickly, it will usually be answered within an hour or two of you asking it, maximum. Just one more reason to join Elite Reloaded.

boriszima
30th October 2004, 09:42 PM
yeah we have a quick turn around in answering questions.
there are so many ways you can contact us
1-gua pm
2-koc pm
3-visit our boards, register
4-any listed messenges here, msn/icq/aim/yahoo/trillian etc
5-irc go to irc.chatchannel.org (Same place where kingsofchaos is) and then type in /join #elitereloaded which is our channel

Blitz
31st October 2004, 05:48 AM
Elite Reloaded is an excellent alliance. You've seen many of its members here on GUA, and they are well-respected and established in the KoC community, including a former #1 player, Boriszima. Not only this, but they have a recruiter and very active forums. :D

DutchDJ
31st October 2004, 10:52 AM
Elite Reloaded is one of the best alliance's I have seen in KoC. They not only have some very good KoC-players but they are they are also good willing to help other KoC players. All Elite Reloaded members have helped me very good. Without there help and support I would never made it to the rank that I have now.
So thanks a lot guys. :thumbsup: :yourock: :punk: :band:

They helped me very good but I'am sure they will also help you if you have a problem. Register to there board you will find it out for yourselfs.

DutchDJ

boriszima
31st October 2004, 11:39 AM
As you see, we have people posting who are not even in our alliance. because we help others as well and we make ingame friends.
join us today and see why we are callled elite reloaded

violentlazy
31st October 2004, 08:44 PM
Yep, we normally have quite a few people in our room in IRC. If you have a question, there's the place to go. I'll be there most of the day starting from thursday :D :woot:

If anybody is bothering you in koc and you want them dealth with, look no further than Elite Reloaded. We have many high ranked players in the fields of both strike action and spy rating. So join today and bask in the advantages of being in the best clan in koc.

boriszima
31st October 2004, 11:11 PM
he is right ^

we are what we say we are
we help you and you help us, so it all works out great

loldongs
31st October 2004, 11:16 PM
the forum design is also pretty cool. It has a very wide variety of sections and topics so if you wanted to join the dt alliance, or rot one, its also the place for you.

boriszima
1st November 2004, 01:23 AM
see how often we post here, multipy that by 100 fold and you will see the true meaning of close knitted community

Jab
1st November 2004, 09:24 AM
we might not be the biggest alliance around but we do help our members and listen to what they have to say. If you need help you get it and if you need advice you can find alot on the forums or just ask for it.

By far the best alliance i have ever been in on KoC

Zelor.eXe
1st November 2004, 04:25 PM
This is the 1337 alliance in koc, you wont find one better, sure, you`ll find ones with clickers that you njoin there command chain to use, or ones you are set in a group and kept seperate from the other players, but here you will find a recruiter, thats not a hassle to use, and you weill be accepted as a member, not as an outsider, we will help you, and watch your back so you can do yuor best at koc, so join us today!

GOD bless you!

violentlazy
1st November 2004, 09:54 PM
In Elite Reloaded, if you have a problem, you almost instantly get a reply. There are lots of active members who are online alot and posting. With the clicker, we have plenty of active clickers so you will get your clicks back fast. Just 2 more reasons to join Elite Reloaded