PDA

View Full Version : Salutations my good friends! Vote!

Pixel Sage
15th October 2004, 01:23 PM
Hey everone, I was formerly known as Maginationhart. Anyways, I rejoined. Vote? Vote for what? Click my sig, there's some seriouse ripper goin around stealing people's art and modifying the color and calling it his own. Teach this guy a lesson!

Petoux
15th October 2004, 01:30 PM
Um...yeah... O.o

Anyway, welcome back to GUA. Make sure you follow the new and improved rules and FAQS. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to pm someone. Glad to have you back.

:)

hypa
15th October 2004, 04:09 PM
Umm ok... Well welcome back to GUA!!! You should know the drill, read the rules, obey the rules, be nice to everyone and have fun. If you need anyhelp don't hesitate to ask any of the mods. Once again, Welcome back to GUA!!

Advent
16th October 2004, 05:27 AM
Ok, Really, you can't just accuse others of ripping, while murdering their reputation. That's just sickening, and not allowed on this board. Please make no further posts that are simply used to denounce and anger this individual. If you two have a dispute, you don't need to drag this community into it.

Secondly, I expect you to read the rules and whatnot, and to enjoy your time here on these boards.

Welcome to GUA, but sorry, I'm closing this.