PDA

View Full Version : Commander Tax?

Shadow_
30th January 2006, 03:37 AM
Well this would make the game a little harder and a little less dependant on officers. If you are an officer to someone you can tax your commander 1% of his TBG. This amount goes to you and your commander does not get it. To make sure that people don't join you as a stratagie to kill you, you must be invited to join someone as an officer. The commander is the only person that can send out an invite and you can not send more than 20 in one day.

I think that this would cut out on all the top players being top players for having all these officers. Because if you are an officer to someone you really don't get much help unless they are nice and help you spy or sell off to you.

What do you think?

Ozymandius
30th January 2006, 04:07 AM
I don't particularly like that idea. I'm all for taking down officer numbers, but if someone did get several good officers who ran aground of hard times, or got chainbashed, they might all come running to him for money so he might not have any when he needs it.

Ady
30th January 2006, 05:16 AM
everybody would join Lor20_PR or Graa as they have huge TBG's

R1DD1CK
30th January 2006, 12:46 PM
everybody would join Lor20_PR or Graa as they have huge TBG's
But commanders have the option to discharge an officer!
i think it's a great idea :yay:

Killer-Rival
30th January 2006, 02:09 PM
yea, this would only make the more powerfull stronger, and the lesser people weaker.

To keep the game fun, we want to go in the reverse direction by implimenting things like one of my other idea's.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=32399

Dagda
30th January 2006, 02:40 PM
so then you can only have 100 or less officers?

or is it: 1% is taken out of your TBG and all of your officers get an equal share of that 1%

R1DD1CK
30th January 2006, 02:49 PM
so then you can only have 100 or less officers?

or is it: 1% is taken out of your TBG and all of your officers get an equal share of that 1%

good point :/
let it be 25 % shared between them all

Shadow_
30th January 2006, 03:16 PM
Humm 25% shared is still letting them all get by with it. 25% shared means that you still get 75% and still can have as many mindless clickers as you want. Like I said 1% for each officer, but this would limit most to no more than wanting 25 officsers, and like I said the people can't just join anyone they have to be invited to join by the commander.

R1DD1CK
30th January 2006, 04:15 PM
Humm 25% shared is still letting them all get by with it. 25% shared means that you still get 75% and still can have as many mindless clickers as you want. Like I said 1% for each officer, but this would limit most to no more than wanting 25 officsers, and like I said the people can't just join anyone they have to be invited to join by the commander.
Now come on you cant expect ppl to only have 100 or less officers lol.
this is a good idea but you have to be more reasonable its all about give and take not take and take.
some top players work very hard to earn the respect of their officers what with protection and advice. It's taken them years to build clans they are not all noobish mindless clickers. I for one would not join a top player just because he is high ranked.

Dagda
30th January 2006, 06:01 PM
maybe only the top 100 officers recieve part (if a commander has more that 100), but then you are really losing what a commander is suppose to be...i dont know what good that much competion will be for a chain...