PDA

View Full Version : i have been hacked

snollybuster
29th January 2006, 12:31 AM
I logged on today at about 1 pm and no problems. Then at about 3 pm I tried to log on again but it said i "Invalid Username/Password/Email combination".
I repeated several times but no success. I then chatted to a friend on msn and he tried to look up my account "snollybuster" but it no longer existed. My officers had no commander and I had no account.

I checked my emails and found that at 1.47 pm today i had received an email saying that i had requested a new password and they told me what it was. I had not requested a new password but i tried it any way - again same message.

It appears that my account has been hacked, sold off and/or deleted. What can be done to recover my account?

Can some one please help.

RawRWolf
29th January 2006, 12:33 AM
okay sympathies to ya but damn please read the threads above this and you will see help with what you need

snollybuster
29th January 2006, 01:19 AM
yeah, i read the sticky threads "hacker alert" etc. They warn you of risks and suggest ways to minimise the risks but dont say what to do if your acc is truly hacked and deleted. I have sent an email to rocco@kingsofchaos.com and am waiting for a reply. Is there anything else that i can do?

RawRWolf
29th January 2006, 01:41 AM
pray for a quick response make a new account and see if you can find a commander that is genorus in giving clicks and start rebuilding

Davie
29th January 2006, 04:12 AM
Unfortunatly GUA does not have the power to restore accounts or can we hurry up the proccess of getting it returned.

I advise you to heed the other posters advice, send an email to the admins and hope for the best.