PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Burner
14th October 2004, 12:03 PM
Hello all,

I'm a 19 y/o student at a college in NY. If your wondering why I'm here and you haven't it out from my/hypa's sigs I'm her RL boyfriend and after hearing her talk about this place for months now I figured I'd check it out. As far as intrests/stuff I do I'm an IT major who obviously does all sorts of stuff with computers (main web programming atm) and I used to be in a bunch of RPG/Debate things a few years ago so there's a good chance I'll become fairly active once I get a chance to read more of the stuff here. I guess if there's anything else anybody wants to know feel free to ask and if you want to check out my main current project check out http://www.bluefishie.com.

hypa
14th October 2004, 12:24 PM
Hiya hunny! welcome to gua. Just read the rules, follow the rules, and be nice to everyone and you'll have a great time!

Stephen
14th October 2004, 12:32 PM
Oh god... Does this mean we canít cyber anymore hypa?

I suppose I should watch my language from here onÖ :/

This is a weird feeling. I know so much about you...
She talks about you all the time

Well I'm sure you know how to handle yourself, so just have a good time, and don't let some people's obsession with hypa bother you too much.

Anvar
14th October 2004, 01:10 PM
Yeah, some people follow Hypa around, she is the most stalked person on Gua. ::Follows Hypa Home::::

Nah, you should have a great time, just be yourself. No one can ask any more than that.

Ooohh. and Try not to annoy any mods, they are meeeaaan....
Welcome!!!!!

Burner
14th October 2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :biggrin:. As far as the cybering...yeah that's gotta stop ;) but otherwise feel free to act just as you would before I showed up, Hypa and I trust each other completely so we're both ok with just about any jokes and what not. I appologize if my being here makes anybody uncomfortable or awkward, please just know that I am a pretty chillax person with a good sense of humor and if there is anything I can do to aleave such feelings for anybody just ask. Like wise if anybody would like to ask me anything feel free to do so.

Memento Mori
14th October 2004, 03:30 PM
It's a good thing I don't pay attention to Hypa, so I have absolutely no idea who you are and can feel no awkwardness in saying "hello there."

Hello there.

Ceres
14th October 2004, 03:36 PM
I second what MM said.

Welcome to the board. ^-^

Fallen
15th October 2004, 05:02 AM
Welcome to GUA Hypa's B/f of some time, please don't do anything bad because if I had to warn you Hypa would probably kill me >.>

Krystin
15th October 2004, 07:57 AM
Hi, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the boards, and if you need someone to disappear icoughSKcough, no worries, for a small price anything is possible here :whistilin

tomwakefield
15th October 2004, 11:34 AM
Hi, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the boards, and if you need someone to disappear icoughSKcough, no worries, for a small price anything is possible here :whistilin

:icon_lol: lmao

Hi Mr. Hypa. Enjoy it here. p.s. Just ignore my sig :thumbsup:

:kao: