PDA

View Full Version : I want to create an alliance.How can I do that?

GyzMo_da_lord
19th January 2006, 02:04 AM
I sarted playing for about a month,and i heard from one of my friends that he is in one alliance.He told me to make one, and i thought to ask someone on the forum.If someone knows how,please mail me or post here.

twitchy
19th January 2006, 03:44 AM
i dont no much but just read around the forums and u should learn a bit

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27435

Neomackenzie
19th January 2006, 05:18 PM
I sarted playing for about a month,and i heard from one of my friends that he is in one alliance.He told me to make one, and i thought to ask someone on the forum.If someone knows how,please mail me or post here.
Ohkay i am going to ask you one question. Why do you want to start an alliance?

Seriously, i know i keep complaining about this issue but it's a real problem. Ok, your friend bragged about being in a clan so what now? Gyzmo_da_lord, you started 1 month ago.. Do you feel ready to start an alliance? Do you have a sufficient amount of knowledge about clanbuilding? About forum maintenance? How will you attract members? And keep them? And handle them? And get respected? And help them out?

You want tips, i can give you tons of tips & tricks to make people active. But you won't survive with those tips.. You need to see it YOURSELF in a clan. Sorry, but a leader needs experience. And experience is built up in other communities. You look how it works there first and then sum up all the positive & negative elements of it. That's how you learn.

The friend who suggested you to start a clan prolly doesn't know much about KoC either.

Follow my advice and forget that idea. Kings of Chaos already has too many alliances.. and most of them are dead. That says enough.

GyzMo_da_lord
20th January 2006, 12:27 AM
I understand what u are saying, but u must understand tha i foundat a WC3 clan 1 year ago, ad it worked fine, that means i know a thing or two about clanbuilding.You are right that in KOC there are already too many clans,so i'm gonna let it be.

P.S. My friend is on 4200

Neomackenzie
20th January 2006, 03:47 AM
I understand what u are saying, but u must understand tha i foundat a WC3 clan 1 year ago, ad it worked fine, that means i know a thing or two about clanbuilding.You are right that in KOC there are already too many clans,so i'm gonna let it be.

P.S. My friend is on 4200
If you want a suggestion, i'd say check out the round table and find an active clan there... Keep in mind that a huge alliance is not necessarely strong or active. Many mid-sized or small communities do offer alot more backup. Big clans usually have tons of help requests.. which isnt a good thing if you are looking for immediate support. :)

Good luck finding a clan.